Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

The Things You Should Never Do For A Woman, To Avoid Had I Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Things You Should Never Do For A Woman, To Avoid Had I Know. (1040 Views)

Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Things You Should Never Do For A Woman, To Avoid Had I Know. by LoveUdie: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Men and women are created with different mentality and believe. There are things you should never do for a woman because you will be taken for granted, played with, and may even be abandoned by that same person.

In order to avoid regression, or heart break be cautious about the following things stated below.

1) Don't be jealous of the wife you love. You will only be teaching her how to harm you.

2) Do not surrender your dignity to a woman. No matter how deep you love her, don't do it.

3) Keep away from other men's wives or they will trap you. This is one of the dangerous ways so many men have died. Sleeping with another man's wife is the same as digging your own grave. Some died in a hotel while some were glued to the woman's private part. Be mindful of this.

4) Don't keep company with a female musician; she will trick you.

5) Don't look too intently at a virgin, or you may find yourself forced to pay a bride price. Lusting after a woman for any reason have contributed to the failure of so many Marriage or relationship because there is no love in the beginning but lust.

6) Don't give yourself to a prostitutes, or you may lose everything you own. She can blackmail you if you refuse to play on her path. Or can frustrate you financially, she never loved you but your money. So don't go looking about in the streets or wandering around in the run-down parts of town because of a woman.

7) When you see a good-looking woman, look the other side please, and don't let your mind dwell on the beauty of any woman who is not your wife. Many men have been led astray by a woman's beauty. It kindles passion as if it were fire.

cool Don't sit down to eat with another man's wife or join her for a drink. You may give in to the temptation of her charms and be destroyed by your...https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2021/01/the-13-things-you-should-never-do-for.html
Re: The Things You Should Never Do For A Woman, To Avoid Had I Know. by calberian: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
Noted
Re: The Things You Should Never Do For A Woman, To Avoid Had I Know. by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
calberian:
Noted
Noted ²

1 Like

Re: The Things You Should Never Do For A Woman, To Avoid Had I Know. by heniford2: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
don't have time for woman know oh
Re: The Things You Should Never Do For A Woman, To Avoid Had I Know. by paulolee(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
my brother this life no get manual abegi

1 Like

Re: The Things You Should Never Do For A Woman, To Avoid Had I Know. by drezzyx(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
If only you know,how many had I know out there..

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Can I Do / What Next If He/she Rejects Your Proposal? / Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.