Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Am Not Giving In For Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Not Giving In For Her. (1001 Views)

[sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck / Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand / A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not Giving In For Her. by Fatherkennel794(m): 6:56am On Apr 10, 2021
hello guys

there is this girl I am not into (yes, I mean I am not into her, emotions and sanity comes first)
I'm not loosing it for a lady
Not a simp kind of nigga

I see this girl often, she always sits outside of her house on a concrete pavement every evening,
I always take a stroll/walk every evening, I usually walk by passing the front of her house, untill one sudden night she stared passionately at me (it's not a lie ooo) and I decoded the signal, but I never gave in straight away I chilled and waited for about 3 month before I had a verbal chat with her this April
now I have been on a few rapport with her, we have talked two times at night only, I never collected her phone number till today not because I feel it's not necessary, even if I collect the phone number I might not text her or even call or Whatsapp text or whatever.

she told me she was into fornication before and now she a born again girl, she gave her life to Christ blah blah blah, she also told me that she had a fiance in the usa, she and the fiance always do talk on phone preaching the gospel to them selves. I never sabi maybe she and the fiance don see themselves physically.
cos, how can you be planning to marry your fiance and you are still hitting on another nigga
may she the lying type

the two times we ever related she always talked about the Gospel, about God and Jesus Christ, sometimes we move into politics talking
I won't deny brothers and sisters
I am not in to her, na zero emotions
I am not into her sexually, I just came around as a friend and I can tell you niggas here that I am sitting on the fence
one leg is not in and the other leg is not out
both legs of mine are out
even when we discuss she always do the talking and I as a man always do the listening (religious/Christian talk)
at a certain point i do the political talk

i was left emotionally devastated, heart broken at one point in my life that's way back 2019, na him make me no dey give a freaking Bleep about any lady, you should understand
if she is not getting the feedback for the signals she constantly gives out to me I guess am not at fault
cos am not responsible for her happiness or sadness
because me no send am emotionally and sexually (she had this matured body for banging and breeding) I still send am the mental way

that's all for now
Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:11am On Apr 10, 2021
Okay bros what are your intentions? What are you thinking or imagining in your head atm. I am curious to know
Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by SUPERPACK: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2021
So should we contribute money and buy condom for you or what exactly.

4 Likes

Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by chatinent: 7:23am On Apr 10, 2021
G
Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by Fatherkennel794(m): 7:23am On Apr 10, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:
Okay bros what are your intentions? What are you thinking or imagining in your head atm. I am curious to know

I got no intentions whatsoever, no intimate shit, no love for her, that's the truth
if she dreams of dating me it won't work out
she told me she had a finance in USA that they are preparing for the traditional, court wedding blah blah blah
now wetin dey confuse me be say, she dey eye me wella and she still dey talk about her spouse to be cos me am thinking maybe she's lying
how can you be planning for your wedding and you are still hitting on another nigga
the thing tire me

1 Like

Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by Fatherkennel794(m): 7:24am On Apr 10, 2021
SUPERPACK:

you can buy me the condom na
is that how to contribute to a thread
kids every where
Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by chatinent: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2021
she stared passionately at me (it's not a lie ooo) and I decoded the signal, but I never gave in straight away I

What hunger cannot do doesn't exist.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by Fatherkennel794(m): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2021
chatinent:
G

real G
Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by Fatherkennel794(m): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2021
chatinent:

big G
Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by Aliyeous(m): 7:50am On Apr 10, 2021
OK nigga what are we here for
Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by Fatherkennel794(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2021
Aliyeous:
OK nigga what are we here for
drop whatever comment hunching outta your mind
Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:58am On Apr 10, 2021
And what's the point in all this,you had to type this to boost your fallen ego,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by NiRfreak(m): 8:03am On Apr 10, 2021
Fatherkennel794:

I got no intentions whatsoever, no intimate shit, no love for her, that's the truth
if she dreams of dating me it won't work out
she told me she had a finance in USA that they are preparing for the traditional, court wedding blah blah blah
now wetin dey confuse me be say, she dey eye me wella and she still dey talk about her spouse to be cos me am thinking maybe she's lying
how can you be planning for your wedding and you are still hitting on another nigga
the thing tire me
It's not that hard...why overthinking?
She told you that so you can decode that she's up for banging or friend with benefits...she's just a lonely gal in search of steady preeq to graze the fallow ground
Stop your childishness.... and If u no one fvck...forget it and stop disturbing Romanceland with your childish anger of bitter breakup

1 Like

Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by Duplexxx: 8:08am On Apr 10, 2021
Double Gee
Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by tosik(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2021
sorry op,is it me that am not comprehend with your story,or what??because i didn't see anything meaningful here...

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by Babatojide: 8:57am On Apr 10, 2021
She might truly be into you my friend
But it doesn’t in anyway prove or means she wants you SEXUALLY
Unless she straight up ask u for it
Be careful bros
Most rape cases begin with THOUGHTS like this

1 Like

Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by aminusodiq(m): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2021
Babatojide:
She might truly be into you my friend
But it doesn’t in anyway proves or means she wants you SEXUALLY
Be careful bros
Most rape cases begin with THOUGHTS like this smiley
me too... Just blabbing
Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2021
SUPERPACK:
abi o, which kan story be this?
Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2021
chatinent:

1 Share

Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2021
chatinent:

Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2021
This young man just came to ramble! cheesy No logical conclusion in this writeup.

The babe is looking for a soul to win for Christ, this unku is here thinking she wants to knack! LMAO!!!

1 Like

Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by TheEnygma(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Hahahaha gringringrin
Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by TheEnygma(m): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2021
In my honest opinion, I think the Yankee fiance is not giving her much assurance anymore so she's not 100% certain about him and she just wants a guy to be "servicing her engine" while she's still waiting for the yankee Bobo.... But just in case the fiance disappoints her she would like to have someone to replace him.
My advice is since you are no like her, don't ask her out just look for means to bang her without any strings attached and then japa.
Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2021
Fatherkennel794:

the thing tire me

Honestly in my opinion, i think she is just want a male friend to talk to.

i think she wants to know you and then ask you things about her spouse if he is cheating or not or do men do this or that.

I also think she is Hot and want to get laid.

Now wetin i know other than to think smiley anything you are doing let her know relationship is the last thing on your mind so that she wont be getting wrong signals.

Good luck bro
Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by Fatherkennel794(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
This young man just came to ramble! cheesy No logical conclusion in this writeup.

The babe is looking for a soul to win for Christ, this unku is here thinking she wants to knack! LMAO!!!

aunty read well before you drop
Re: Am Not Giving In For Her. by Alzawahiri: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=SmellySperm post=100661815][/quote]. Oko you rough �

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games / Relationship Hack: To Confuse Ur Ex, Do This. It Works !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.