Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ages & What'd You Do If A Wife Victimized You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ages & What'd You Do If A Wife Victimized You? (403 Views)

Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Age ? / Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) / Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ages & What'd You Do If A Wife Victimized You? by chatinent: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2020
For the first time, I saw my neighbour come back home drunk last night. This morning, so pained and weary, he confided in me that he's just discovered his wife who lied she was five years younger was actually seven years older than him.
That singular statement got me like a deer caught on headlights. Why would anyone want to lie'bout their ages?
I sincerely deem this as betrayal. Personally, if I wore those shoes of his, I don't know if I'll ever love that person as before. How can you lie just to get married to but cannot keep the same marriage when the lie is crystal clear?
C'mon c'mon, what's the use? I'm quite numb.
Question 1: Why do ladies lie about their ages?
Question 2: What will you do if you found out your wife lied to you'bout her age?
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ages & What'd You Do If A Wife Victimized You? by sylve11: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2020
It's called discretion..... tongue undecided cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ages & What'd You Do If A Wife Victimized You? by chatinent: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2020
sylve11:
It's called discretion..... tongue undecided cool
Please expantiate.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ages & What'd You Do If A Wife Victimized You? by vincenteger: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2020
If she lied about her age
That will be the end oo

Since the marriage was built on lies
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ages & What'd You Do If A Wife Victimized You? by JOACHINpedro: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2020
football age

Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ages & What'd You Do If A Wife Victimized You? by Ngenge(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2020
Damn niggar. It will be alright. I will start lying about everything

(1) (Reply)

I Have Only One Female Friend / Principle Of Least Interest [Dating Clinic] / Your Lover Will Definitely Cheat On You, If You Don't Take Care Of These Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.