Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals (87599 Views)

Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court / Case Against Four #EndSARS Protesters Dismissed By Abuja Court / 50 Staff Dismissed By Nigerian High Commission In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by PureGoldh(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brutai just dey do anyhow
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by EyezofGod120: 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by kennyflames(m): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
K
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by SpecTTraP: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
This is crazy.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Sterope(f): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
She was taken to the teaching hospital but her treatment did not include contraceptive pills undecided and she did not ask for it. She is either telling tall tales or the attending doctor is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by shehuanas: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
fergie001:

SOURCE
This life self is not Balance... Thought say Bandits only Stay in d North

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by mmadu4: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
lucky bandits , i have always wanted to fuckkk a female soldier grin grin
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
nokatakata:
But how did she get pregnant after being treated. Shouldn't the treatment have included flushing out the semen from the demented bastard fulani herdsmen terrorist aka bandits? Shouldn't they have carried out all necessary tests and screening. And why would the NA dismiss their soldier for getting raped instead of going after the bandits.
na evening lesson you go ?

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by SweetCunt97(f): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Is it illegal to be pregnant as a female soldier ni? Come to think of it, I don't even think I've seen any pregnant soldier unlike their Civil defense counterparts undecided
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by EdiskyHarry: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:
2013 my daughter came back to Nigeria from leed University. she told me she wanted to join the Nigerian army I was mad.

she refused to listen, she was almost done with everything, her father refused to stop her

the only solution was to use suicide as weapon.

I threatened to drink rat poison if she doesn't get that idea out of her head.

she complied.

today she is doing well as a venture capitalist
If you allow ur child to join the Nigerian army, you have failed as a mother or father.
U made Dy right choice.

8 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by sketcherJ(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:
2013 my daughter came back to Nigeria from leed University. she told me she wanted to join the Nigerian army I was mad.

she refused to listen, she was almost done with everything, her father refused to stop her

she complied.

hello
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by MT: 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Don't believe the stories from the military as well.as the lady in question. In a litigation, both parties always disguise lies as truth inorder to win the case. The more u look, the less you see

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
I Sense Lies In Dis Story. Dis Female Soldier Is Hiding Something Abt What Happened 2 Her.

5 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by myles16(m): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:

she complied.

Your Daughter have sense ma, hope she doesn't have entitlement mentality... that would make her wife material 100 yards
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by pmoye(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
very strong thing
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Akanoaaa(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bkayyy:
I understand the reason why they dismissed her. No sane military can allow a half bandit baby in their barrack

But they can allow full bandit baby? You are not making sense.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Serve Nigeria and come back in shame - King Nnamdi Kanu (2012).

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by MrReeseG(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:

she complied.

Is she single? grin
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by MansoryMX(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
There was a country

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by guru90: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
Click to see that Female Soldier.....................
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Mayeldah(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Why will a sane Nigerian be fighting to be re-instated into Nigerian Army controlled by Boko Haram, Fulani Terrorists and ISWAP?

She should thank God that she is free from a force controlled by Terrorist Government.

unless she is a Northerner or Fulani. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Tonalphs(f): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Is it illegal to be pregnant as a female soldier ni? Come to think of it, I don't even think I've seen any pregnant soldier unlike their Civil defense counterparts undecided
it's not illegal to be pregnant as a soldier. however, there are years duration before she's expected to be pregnant. I'm sure she's just a newly recruit. I think two years duration or so

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by SimeonOTC(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
i really dnt know why i find this funnygrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by zikter(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
zimdante:
Female soldier raped , how , where, when, why and what about her combat skill ?
Poor military training.

Assuming you are a female soldier traveling on a pass wilth others just like civilians, and then five men with loaded guns pointed on your head, what will you do? Combat them? How many will you combat before a single bullet send you to the great beyond? Is either you comply or die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by heendrix(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:

she complied.

I'm happy for her but please take her pictures down
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
Raped by bandits cheesy cheesy grin. Your lawyer no try at all

That's funny isn't it?

Now put your sister in that same scenario.

Still funny?

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by abysirius(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Raped by 4 men yet she didn't think it wise to let the doctor know so as to avoid this unwanted pregnancy..this is a joke right?

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bkayyy:
I understand the reason why they dismissed her. No sane military can allow a half bandit baby in their barrack

This is incredibly insensitive. Nairaland is full of callous, hardhearted and inconsiderate people.

How is it her fault that she was raped? If you can't sympathize, be silent.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by A1kennedy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
are you interested in stock market trade, invest with us and get 5% interest of your investment every week.

phone no: 08146995561
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Oyahiome0817: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
see below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) / Biafra Heroes Day: Igbos, Asari Dokubo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Annang Celebrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.