Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals (87575 Views)

Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court / Case Against Four #EndSARS Protesters Dismissed By Abuja Court / 50 Staff Dismissed By Nigerian High Commission In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Afonja and rape
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by VirginSearcher(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:
2013 my daughter came back to Nigeria from leed University. she told me she wanted to join the Nigerian army I was mad.

she refused to listen, she was almost done with everything, her father refused to stop her

the only solution was to use suicide as weapon.

I threatened to drink rat poison if she doesn't get that idea out of her head.

she complied.

today she is doing well as a venture capitalist
Where is her pinshure?
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Yrey: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:
2013 my daughter came back to Nigeria from leed University. she told me she wanted to join the Nigerian army I was mad.

she refused to listen, she was almost done with everything, her father refused to stop her

she complied.

Lucky mummy. It's not like i don't love my mother o. But if she threatens me with suicide OYO is her case. Unless i didn't make up my mind in the first place . Well, all mothers knows what they can try with each of their child
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by zikter(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
zimdante:

You dey ask me? You never watch John wick? better go and watch john wick 1 & 2 to learn how you can combat multiple attackersgrin
I understand now. You watch too much movies

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by GIFTD: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
redsun:

It could have taken several days or weeks for her to be seen by a medical expert in that jungle. And that would have meant her bribing the police and the medical unit.

Nigeria is a lawless and unregulated country.
Eventhogh. Part of the treatment is post exposure contraceptives which could also be an aborniceficant. She probably had evaded the treatment protocols. Thanks
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by simplex2: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
nokatakata:
But how did she get pregnant after being treated. Shouldn't the treatment have included flushing out the semen from the demented bastard fulani herdsmen terrorist aka bandits? Shouldn't they have carried out all necessary tests and screening. And why would the NA dismiss their soldier for getting raped instead of going after the bandits.

GIFTD:
Eventhogh. Part of the treatment is post exposure contraceptives which could also be an aborniceficant. She probably had evaded the treatment protocols. Thanks

The story of being raped is false: that's what she filed in her case file so as to gain sympathy. Regiments have contracts they sign prior to enrolling, forbidding them from getting pregnant for the first 4 yrs of recruitment.

She is well aware that the penalty of going against that clause in the Armed Forces contract is outright dismissal. No sane person will keep a baby from rape, much less one that would put your career in jeopardy.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by mmadu4: 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
becky39000:

You are a fool. I do hope and pray you get raped by randy homosexuals one day.
Maybe by then you will know how it feels to be taken against your will.
Fools everywhere.

Why are you bitter . Na you them rape? Stupid bittch

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by proclinician: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Yrey:

Lucky mummy. It's not like i don't love my mother o. But if she threatens me with suicide OYO is her case. Unless i didn't make up my mind in the first place . Well, all mothers knows what they can try with each of their child

Question is do you even have a mother. If her threat of suicide cannot make u change u mind to something better for you shows she's not ur mother but u just accidentally popped out of her birth canal.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Joshforeal: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:

she complied.

You are a good Mother. Is your Daughter single Ma?
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
zikter:
I understand now. You watch too much movies

Not really i come here to have fun
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by xnsandrxns: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:

she complied.

Another Lamba
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Doctee: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
Búrantashi
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by frankyychiji(f): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
mmadu4:
lucky bandits , i have always wanted to fuckkk a female soldier grin grin
Your complex might rob you of the excitement.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by frankyychiji(f): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Truvel:
I Sense Lies In Dis Story. Dis Female Soldier Is Hiding Something Abt What Happened 2 Her.
Did she report to her unit about the incident as soon as she got the chance? Because I know that as a new single female soldier, you are not allowed by law to get pregnant outside wedlock.

If she reported to her unit as soon as it happened, saying she was raped, I don't think the Army would take this action.

BTW, when she discovered she was pregnant from such ordeal, she needed no telling for her to get an abortion, she's a soldier for fuckks sake!

My take is she got pregnant for her guy, and they couldn't arrange a marriage quickly, or there was controversy arising from the pregnancy between them and they couldn't arrange a marriage quickly before the pregnancy became noticeable.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by zikter(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
zimdante:

Not really i come here to have fun
Okay then, you will sure have enough of it here. Cheers
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by frankyychiji(f): 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

What does doing well has to do with what someone really wants? You have deprived this young lady to be of serve to her country what a wicked mother.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by frankyychiji(f): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:

you can't teach me parenting
Woman, you are wicked!
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by frankyychiji(f): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
zimdante:

You dey ask me? You never watch John wick? better go and watch john wick 1 & 2 to learn how you can combat multiple attackersgrin
I love the picture. I love taut woman. Unlike our Nigerian women looking like pigs!
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Goalnaldo(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:

ok.

mail me
how people believe a guy thats masquerading as a female still surprises me.smh
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by frankyychiji(f): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
becky39000:

If an election to elect the number 1 Fool in the world was conducted, you would undoubtedly be the number 1 idiot to qualify.
You are a confirmed dullard and animals like you deserve to be shot on sight.
So you believe that the terrible ordeal the woman went through is something to laugh about?!!
You don't deserve to live in the midst of animals talk less of human beings.
Wait till it happens to you or any of your loved ones.
Let's see if you will be laughing by then.
Ekwensu angry
Calm down abeg...where you there or are you the soldier in question? Hiss
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by frankyychiji(f): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
becky39000:

You are a fool. I do hope and pray you get raped by randy homosexuals one day.
Maybe by then you will know how it feels to be taken against your will.
Fools everywhere.
mmadu4 this lady is a soldier and in heat.
Take your chances.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by frankyychiji(f): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
mmadu4:

Why are you bitter . Na you them rape? Stupid bittch
Hahaha grin

Oga Madufor grin
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by DECENCY3: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
I don't understand infact I don't believe this story.

She was raped and later went to the hospital, what did the hospital treat? Was it just ankle and other pains? Is it that she did not open up the the Doctors?

Once there's rape, the first thing is to flush out the sperm and give drugs for Hiv/aids and other STDs.

It's either;
1) she didn't tell the doctor about the rape
2) the Doctors/nurses on duty were inexperienced
3) she was impregnated by another person and wants to link it to the rape incidence.

In the Military/Police, you must serve up to 2years before marriage and must not be pregnant before marriage. THOUGH I heard THE COURT IS WORKING AGAINST IT.

Waiting for the Army to respond though
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
frankyychiji:
Did she report to her unit about the incident as soon as she got the chance? Because I know that as a new single female soldier, you are not allowed by law to get pregnant outside wedlock.

If she reported to her unit as soon as it happened, saying she was raped, I don't think the Army would take this action.

BTW, when she discovered she was pregnant from such ordeal, she needed no telling for her to get an abortion, she's a soldier for fuckks sake!

My take is she got pregnant for her guy, and they couldn't arrange a marriage quickly, or there was controversy arising from the pregnancy between them and they couldn't arrange a marriage quickly before the pregnancy became noticeable.
We Are Still Saying Dsame Thing. She Is Not Telling D Truth. Her Story Is Not Straight. She Is Just Using A Lawyer 2 Defend Herself & Cover Up Things.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by frankyychiji(f): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
Truvel:
We Are Still Saying Dsame Thing. She Is Not Telling D Truth. Her Story Is Not Straight. She Is Just Using A Lawyer 2 Defend Herself & Cover Up Things.
I'm on your side..

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Yrey: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=proclinician post=92528580]

Question is do you even have a mother. If her threat of suicide cannot make u change u mind to something better for you shows she's not ur mother but u just accidentally popped out of her birth canal. [/quote
Yes i do have a mother. Something better? So joining the army isn't better? Or people that joined are not loved by their parents. Nigerian parents need to take a break. Always trying to control their children in everything
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by proclinician: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=Yrey post=92534479][/quote]

Did I hear you say joining the Nigerian military? Are you okay?
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Yrey: 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
proclinician:

Did I hear you say joining the Nigerian military? Are you okay?
Are you okay?
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by adetunjioludami(m): 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bandits along odo oba @ 2014? Hmmmmmn I know that route very well and it's unbelievable
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by mvem(m): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
No but it seems it is getting out of hand these days.
her story happened 2014

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Depressedkidd: 12:50am On Aug 07, 2020
So sad. And with this dishonourable discharge she won't be able to get benefits and will be left out on the streets to fend for herself and the kid. This is evil. This makes me so angry.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by freemi(m): 5:42am On Aug 07, 2020
LadyExcellency:
The military tribunal should be dismissed. What a miscarriage of Justice
I think der r only angry that she allowed bandits sperm to mature inside her. Y didn't she flush her system n do away with dos useless bandits sperm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.