Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals (87577 Views)

Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court / Case Against Four #EndSARS Protesters Dismissed By Abuja Court / 50 Staff Dismissed By Nigerian High Commission In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by doubleportion: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
newharddrives:
bandits Raping Soldiers,nothing more to say
She deserves to be expel! You know the rules, you were raped instead of you to go and flush your womb, you left the bastard's remains in your womb, ever civilians are more smarter!

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by TruthinAction: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
DrGoodman:
The bandits will never be caught
The case has been forgotten
The army has moved on
The bandits will soon be pardoned
The poor girl is being dismissed to cut the link and shame of a military which has become both a punching bag and a laughing stock.

And the country continues to die in installments.

Maybe it was planned. They couldn't get a car to run over her like they did to Arotile. All these atrocities will be unveiled one day.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by jasman1: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nawaoo!!! I have many questions for her but....... ?? Let me just wish her well

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by kolade560: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:
2013 my daughter came back to Nigeria from leed University. she told me she wanted to join the Nigerian army I was mad.

she refused to listen, she was almost done with everything, her father refused to stop her

the only solution was to use suicide as weapon.

I threatened to drink rat poison if she doesn't get that idea out of her head.

she complied.

today she is doing well as a venture capitalist

let me be your in-law....
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Queenlovely(f): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
kolade560:

let me be your in-law....

ok.
mail me
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Galadimabawa: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
Raped by bandits cheesy cheesy grin. Your lawyer no try at all

You de see road Wel Wel
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by wmark5666: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
She should b grateful 4 just been dismiss from service.The story of her life would've been different.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Chirowman(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
let her move on better days ahead
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by josite: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Sterope:
She was taken to the teaching hospital but her treatment did not include pills for a possible pregnancy undecided and she did not ask for it. She is either telling tall tales or the attending doctor is wicked.
bless U,are the smartest comment.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by ibha007: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
She is dismiss because she is pregnant hmmm
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by VoidLoop: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Which way na tongue
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Elsueno: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Sigh....Gone are the days when citizens and criminals fear the Nigerian armed forces especially the army. Even other security forces in the country used to fear them. Now they have become a joke, laughing stock...if it was in the past, dem no born you to kill Naija solider on NAIJA SOIL AND GO SCOTFREE NEVER!!! To even attempt RAPE soldier ehn... all in d past.

Sometimes it's good to keep up with professionalism and merit in security apparatus of a country. But favorism, corruption and Nepotism don seep into the spine of once African pride

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by olisaEze(m): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bkayyy:
I understand the reason why they dismissed her. No sane military can allow a half bandit baby in their barrack

But dey can allow a full bandit in their army? Half is bad, full is okay abii?

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Farki: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
abysirius:
Raped by 4 men yet she didn't think it wise to let the doctor know so as to avoid this unwanted pregnancy..this is a joke right?
doubleportion:

She deserves to be expel! You know the rules, you were raped instead of you to go and flush your womb, you left the bastard's remains in your womb, ever civilians are more smarter!

Is abortion legal in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Tedassie(m): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:
2013 my daughter came back to Nigeria from leed University. she told me she wanted to join the Nigerian army I was mad.

she refused to listen, she was almost done with everything, her father refused to stop her

she complied.

She's beautiful �
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by sulaak(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
nokatakata:
But how did she get pregnant after being treated. Shouldn't the treatment have included flushing out the semen from the demented bastard fulani herdsmen terrorist aka bandits? Shouldn't they have carried out all necessary tests and screening. And why would the NA dismiss their soldier for getting raped instead of going after the bandits.

When was the last time Nigerian Army arrested bandit or terrorist?
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nigerian army come display animal sense here.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:

she complied.

What does doing well has to do with what someone really wants? You have deprived this young lady to be of serve to her country what a wicked mother.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Ramos16(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:

she complied.

That is horrible parenting, success in your job doesn't mean she is happy doing it, you as a parent are comfortable and happy, do you know the mental stress she has to go through, what if she fails in that endeavor do you not think she will blame you?

If I have a parent like you who likes to control my life I will probably never speak to you.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by petitejolie(f): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:

she complied.

thank God.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Queenlovely(f): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

What does doing well has to do with what someone really wants? You have deprived this young lady to be of serve to her country what a wicked mother.
you can't teach me parenting
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:

you can't teach me parenting
Whenever you daughter sees you she resent you, because she is tired of boring office stuff and wish to be out there in the uncertainties just so that we could sleep well at night.

What is more honourable then that.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:

she complied.

You have come again with your tall tales.

SMH...

3 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by tammie24: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Abouwaza:

Wait until it gets to you or your relatives
Lot of fools evwehwere
aswear

I don't understand how it is funny

Too many fools on Nairaland
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by kabillionaire(m): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
This story is hard to believe!
you were raped by bandits and failed to take precautionary measures to avoid pregnancy, who's deceiving who?
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by OneMillionBoys(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

SMH...
I'm suspecting that's Yenefer behind that account
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by OneMillionBoys(m): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

SMH...
UyaiIncomparabl:

Something is always happening to you, your son, your husband, relative, neighbor or family member. Nawa o. You always have stories to tell. undecided
she/he or whosoever is behind that moniker is a troll
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
OneMillionBoys:
I'm suspecting that's Yenefer behind that account

May be.

But I doubt it.

I have known this particular moniker for a couple of years now.

She disappeared for a while, and appears to have returned.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by bizzibodi(m): 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
This is so SAD cry cry cry
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
We will soon have repentant bandits
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by meekah: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
HigherEd:

I was thinking same.
am also in the same line of thought,she was raped and couldn't get the necessary immediately treatment that would hastly flush out the semen from her system before she got her self fertilized by the semen I don't understand, despite she shouldn't be dismissed for been raped she may get justice in her appeal
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Hahjascho(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
This is very bad. Even for a country where the life of a security officer is not secure.

Meanwhile, if it were to be the way it is in film, she would have fought the bandits with her skills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.