Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism (31577 Views)

NAF Denies Killing 250 Boko Haram Fighters In Maiduguri / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists / ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by jamiuazeez(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
I give -Up in State of the Nation....

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by adontcare(f): 12:27am On Aug 07, 2020
Garba shehu u must die by bomb blast, ur generation will be wiped off from the surface of the earth like a wind. Devil baptize u. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Yankee101: 2:13am On Aug 07, 2020
What happened to our prisons?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Gval123: 4:50am On Aug 07, 2020
The only reason Nigeria never scatter na because my Yoruba people still day mumu follow this wicked northerners. Make we join igbo fight for separation of this country , so everybody fit find e way. Or something day way this Hausa fulani people give this our rich men way make them ready sacrifice the life of ordinary pipo 4? I am beginning to think thank the igbos are the only people in this country that thinks with a normal brain. BOKO BOYS back to society? Watin day happen ni? Maybe is time we begin to kill these our politicians by ourselves before them send BOKO BOYS to kill us

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Athemisia: 6:19am On Aug 07, 2020
authority2006:

There is a programme to de-radicalize some of them who were forced into terrorism and who willingly surrendered because they wanted to take the advantage of the programme. You think those soldiers fighting insurgency for the past eleven years won't be happy to go back to their bases if all of them decide to surrender today? When it's time to look forward, many would still prefer to look backward like their was solution there.
what country has done such before?
Terrorism is a punishable offense.
If you de-radicalize them and send them back, be ready to do the same to murderers, robbers, drug dealers, fraudsters, rapists, bandits etc who are serving jail terms.

De-radicalization will only encourage more people to get involved because they know they won't be punished.
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by 9ty4our: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2020
KILL ALL OF THEM THEY WILL NEVER GO BACK TO TERRORISM.. Say hello to the terrorists friendly APC government..

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by egoldman(m): 8:08am On Aug 07, 2020
They should employ some of them as workers in Buhari's farm, while some should serve as gatemen at Buhari's house at Daura.

That snake farm wey Buratai get near Abuja should employ some too, and what about Shehu Garba? Repentant Boko Haram members should serve as his gatemen.

Femi Adesina should not be left out ooh, He needs some to serve as his gatemen too.

That leaves us with the 'Our Darling Daddy' crew headed by the legendary Dead Meat seller , he should employ some repentant Boko boys help in his vulture grilling biz , even helinues and seunng should not be left out , they need repentant Boko boys to help them one way or the other.
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by SpartanJ: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2020
I was wondering why i sane government will release terrorist back to the society.

Not until i saw it on aljazeera, that a similar release was done in Sudan, Yemen and other islamic countries.

This must have been discussed and agreed at of the IOC meetings.

Indeed this life is not balanced at all.
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by tonquendo4u(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2020
Why haven't you accepted them into ur own house and given them jobs in ur own companies? Mad people everywhere
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by orisa37: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2020
Silly Talk. The Ones that you have Released are now occupying School Premises hiding and waiting to kidnap Children.
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by orisa37: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
Throw them across the BORDERS and away from NIGERIA and don't let them come back to NIGERIA. ever again.
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Bambambiglo: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Every body deserve a second chance

And moreover most of these people didn't volunteer to join boko haram...

They were forced .....
Nigerians are too emotional and sentimental
With this we will continue to lose our sense and ability of reasoning and judgement

Maybe when you get killed one day we will give your killer a second chance. Ode
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by abidem4real: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ape Pee C.
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by simisinuolar: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by nduchig(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
SO TERRORIST ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FORGIVEN AFTER KILLINGS AND YET YOU ARE STILL PROSCRIBING OTHERS AS TERRORIST AND KILLED THEM EVEN WHEN THEY ARE NOT TERRORIST. NIGERIA NA JOKE
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by authority2006(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Hopefully before year end, your most beloved female family member will be kidnapped by Boko Haram and then we will also apply common sense for you.

Your prayer or wish changes nothing, you guys are more concerned about vengeance than solution. If de-radicalization will work, I and all sensible Nigerians are for it. Do you know many Nigerians, both civilians and military that we have lost since 2009? Do you know how many we're still going to lose if no new approaches are explored? Emotion solves nothing
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
authority2006:

Your prayer or wish changes nothing, you guys are more concerned about vengeance than solution. If de-radicalization will work, I and all sensible Nigerians are for it. Do you know many Nigerians, both civilians and military that we have lost since 2009? Do you know how many we're still going to lose if no new approaches are explored? Emotion solves nothing

Terrorists must feel quite fortunate about the existence of people like you.
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by authority2006(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
FrLukas:

Terrorists must feel quite fortunate about the existence of people like you.

You are still being emotional about this my friend. Nobody wants terrorists to walk away just like that. But as it is, if killings alone could solve the problem, we wouldn't have any terrorists left today. Many of you didn't even know that our soldiers are equally tired of this unending war, displaced civilians are tired too. We need a working approach.
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by FarmTech(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Day by day, it is becoming clear that this govt supports boko haram.
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by shagarinews: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2020
I don't get it! Why will I accept people that killed my friend who went for service. I won't be surprise of this group have strategized to continue their attacks in the Southern part of Nigeria. Northerners are making things worst for Nigeria. They are now to telling us that if the Niger-delta militants were forgiven and re-injected into the society, then the Northerners can also follow suits, but have forgotten that the Niger-delta people know what they are fighting for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi / Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.