Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors (27112 Views)

Police To Recruit 20,000 Junior Officers Soon - IGP / Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement / Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by Omok91(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
What of those that wrote efcc exam dis year
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by Whothecapfits: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kwarraption
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by RuddyFusion(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
An extension of the Nigerian Police Force
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by Dayoebe(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
best man for the job
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by ican2020: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
The senior officer's should fight back and stand their ground.

Heading an organisation does not give any one right to treat his or her subordinate like trash.
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by Peacefuluz(f): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hm
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by smartval(m): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
And it is the people from the quota system that filled the list.
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by reiddecuti: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Who e epp!

Buhari killing this shithole country gradually.
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by Thelimitbreaker(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
makeitijn:
I saw only 2 Igbo names in the entire list
That's the only thing your own eyes will see....

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by milkyworld(m): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by makeitijn: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
That's the only thing your own eyes will see....
truth can be verified. Look again. I was just observing
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by Spallanzani: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
0moDavido03:
Corruption everywhere. Get your unique and professional 3D logo for your brand or business for 3k only. You get all raw files(JPEG, PNG, Pdf) . And I am always available to make corrections till you get satisfied. Quality assured, my whatsapp link is in my signature.
Logo of 1k for Twitter, you are also corrupt.
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by Thelimitbreaker(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
makeitijn:
truth can be verified. Look again. I was just observing
grin Na so o
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by Stallion93(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin
I think those newly promoted people attended MFM Prayer night
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by SadiqBabaSani: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Not Surprised, its always expected
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by XchangeCoins(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
The whole issue is spreading in all sectors first is NDDC now EFCC where una they CC they go grin cheesy

A New Tron Smart Contract will be launching in the 3rd week of August. All you need is just $10 (₦4,000) of Tron (trx) to get started, to activate the 1×2 matrix Powerline. Free 2 Referral from the system is guaranteed for you. With just $10, you can accumulate up to 1 million Tron (₦7.8m)

If interested to know more Chat me on Whatsapp number on signature to be added to the group for presentation

Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by 0moDavido03(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Spallanzani:

Logo of 1k for Twitter, you are also corrupt.
to design a logo from scratch for 1k? Why don't you go to a computer school and learn then come out and start designing and thinking creatively for 1k. Wicked being.
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
EFCC is like a cancer Nigeria has in the testicles

u dont know if u will cut it out together with the testicles or just to burst them together.
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by Swingate(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Failed organization still trying to be relevant, the government should shut this thing down already.
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by guychidile: 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
na waoo
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by WoundedLamb: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:
2009 July 5th. one woman came to my gate crying bitterly to help save her son from police custody. it happened that the boy used to work as an entertainer at a local club I patronized.

the owner of the place chased him out and used junior staff to replace him. the boy was angry naturally and broke the man's head.

when I came,I paid the hospital bill and they let the boy go.

through my network that boy is going far in the commedy industry today

that's him and basket mouth

the first shall be the last
the race is not to the Swift

Naturally? So when you get angry naturally, you break people's heads? He broke the man's head for deciding who is promoted at his own privately owned place of work? Madam, regardless of how try to paint it, that guy is a tout and it's clear why his manager would rather elevate his junior colleague. There's no justification for his actions and it's extremely shameful if tried to shield him from the blames (as your post suggests) instead of admonishing him seriously. If it were you, would you promote such a terror to manage your business? People being promoted above their non-performing seniors is nothing new in privately owned organizations.

This news is only peculiar because it's the force and assigning a superior role to a junior officer would only lead to a clash who takes orders from who since the officer is not necessarily promoted but on an assignment.

Please, advise your friend.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by Queenlovely(f): 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by Spallanzani: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
sad
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by olisaEze(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hmmm! Out of 36 names 23 are of northern extraction. 20 were redeployed to head zones and units, I guess the remaining names are mostly d 2nd in commands.
If I should hazard a guess, I’d say d 'disquieting' senior officials now forced to answer 'sir' to their former juniors will be from d lower half of the map. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by OzziOhinoyi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:
2009 July 5th. one woman came to my gate crying bitterly to help save her son from police custody. it happened that the boy used to work as an entertainer at a local club I patronized.

the owner of the place chased him out and used junior staff to replace him. the boy was angry naturally and broke the man's head.

Oga, I'm optimistic that your good network can place my CV in good hands for a good job. Should I DM you pls? I have followed you o. Who knows?
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by 0moDavido03(m): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Spallanzani:

Ode logo that I'll design without blinking an eye. No wonder nah computer desktop publishing school you go, if not you won't be in nairaland hawking logo like gala. Your mate are on upwork. Do you want me to share my profile with you, maybe, just maybe I can recommend you for jobs on upwork.
OK sir. Thanks for the insult.
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by Spallanzani: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=0moDavido03 post=92522173][/quote]. Edit your post and remove my post from your quote, I mistook you for one nonsense guy here.
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by lifenija: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:

so why u telling us?
2009 u no fit keep am to ur self abi proud they worry u
did the man physically assault the boy b4 he broke his head? if not d boy get anger issue.
anyone can talk pics with a celeb it doesn't mean u are elevating

ur own dey ur body.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anybody Caught Selling Cement Above N2,500 Will Face Full Wrath Of The Law - CPC / What President Buhari Said (Didn't Say) In Imo State (Video) / Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.