Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English (8859 Views)

Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail / Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English ? Or How Do I Make The Pay / The New Trains That Will Be Used For Lagos-Ibadan Railway And Their Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Eizzypro: 1:21am On Jan 17, 2023
EACLagos:
I actually called them and thanks to them I was able to make the payment without stress. And also they gave me guidance on how to write and pass the test. Well as for me I can recommend them because they are friendly and available to answer all your questions about the exam. Thank you Exegesis Adullam College. Ese oo

So you register your acc yesterday and confirm they are legit,pele sodiki

3 Likes

Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by keystone123(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Use chipper cash. You can download them on playstore. I hope this will help alot of people.
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Offordile3: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
How any dollars does one have to have on chipper cahs to make the payment for duoling
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Offordile3: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
keystone123:
Use chipper cash. You can download them on playstore. I hope this will help alot of people.

Please how many dollars has to be available in the chipper cash for the Duolingo payment?
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Ghurabaa: 1:23am On Apr 09, 2023
Offordile3:

Please how many dollars has to be available in the chipper cash for the Duolingo payment?

Try 21 dollars.
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by kikilove(f): 11:12am On Apr 18
Godsblessings:
Hello, since most foreign institutions are now accepting Duolingo test of English in place of IELTS test of English, please has any one here paid for it recently?. because I have tried to use Gtbank, Access bank master cards to pay for this test online but it is not accepting it . anyone that has successfully bought the test should pls share it here , the ATM used for the transaction. thanks
pls have u been able to pay for your Duolingo test and what bank card did you pay with ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your First Day On A Plane / Going To Turkey / Nigerians In North Cyprus Should I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.