Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow (49890 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2020
Just like the bro code, a sis code is a set of unwritten rules that defines and guides how ladies should relate to each other. The sis code is relatively new compared to the bro code and there are several versions of it depending on the writer.

This code helps sisters bond well while defining the dos, don’ts and boundaries to enable them avoid fights and problems, especially in their girl squad. Breaking the sister code could get you into an argument with your bestie or even get you kicked out of your girl squad. Check them out:

1. You Shall Always Come To A Sister’s Aid:

A sister must always help a sister out when in need. It is not a choice, it’s a must. If a Sister’s period arrived unexpectedly, she has blood stains, a creepy guy is hitting on her or she is having a wardrobe malfunction etc you must as a matter of urgency come to her rescue and help her fix it, no excuses!

2. You Shall Always Encourage A Sister:

You shall endeavour to encourage a sister no matter what. If she is feeling ugly, tell her she is beautiful and sexy. If she Wearing a bad makeup you should tell her, never let her step out if the house looking like a different face on a different body. If she is just coming out of brake up, be her pillow and cry bed, encourage her and tell her the guy is a loser and a jerk.

3. Her Boyfriend Is Your Brother And Her Brother Can Be your Boyfriend (With Permission):

A sister’s boyfriend is off limits, no excuses here. You should always and at all times see her boyfriend like a brother, you can’t crush on him and if for whatever reason you do, make sure she never gets to notice it. If you have a crush on her brother, you should seek her permission first before telling her brother.

4. Her Fight Is your Fight:

If a sister gets into a fight with another sister or a guy, it is forbidden to take sides with the other person whether she is right or wrong. If you think she is wrong, you should first fight for her and tell her she is wrong later. Her enemy is your enemy and her friend is your friend.

5. You Have To Cover For Her No Matter What:

If a sister says she is with you when she is with a guy, you are code bound to cover for her and say she is with you even if you haven’t see her in days. If her mother calls asking for her, tell her she is at your place and sleeping. When her boyfriend comes knocking and asking, fabricate a lie and tell him in her defence.

6. Chicks Before Dicks:

Yes! The sisters also have that rule. The idea here is that the sis romance is superior to any other romance and for whatever reason a sister must never value or protect a dick before a chick. A dick here would be anyone who is not a Sister’s brother, father or husband. A dick must never be allowed to come in between a sis romance or cause problems in the sister squad. Else the dick should be let go.

7. Her Secrets Are Very Important, No Mistakes :

If a sister confides in you or you both have both engaged in adventures or escapades that won’t be suitable for a third ear, it should remain that way and forever. It is unforgivable to spill a sister’s secrets to her crush, love interest, enemy or anyone for that matter. Even if something goes wrong between you and a sis, it should never be a reason to spill the beans, never!

8. You Can’t Date A Sister’s Ex without Her Permission:

If you must date a Sister’s ex, you should seek her consent first. This is very important because dating a Sister’s ex is tantamount to betrayal unless she is aware of it. Even if it’s been years since the breakup, courtesy demands that you inform a sister you are considering her ex. Telling her shows respect and sense of loyalty, besides you don’t want a sis thinking you were secretly admiring her ex and praying for them to brake up while they were together.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/08/30/8-important-sis-code-every-lady-must-follow/

20 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by decatalyst(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2020
Compound iranu...

420 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by paulolee(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2020
Girls code?? we all know that girls are good in pretending that they love each others but secretly they do beef and hate each other because they are blessed with hidden jealousy and they all wants to be the main center of attentions unlike guys...so girl's code cnt work..
for example when a guy is getting married, His other single and married guys would be very happy for him and they mean it..
but when a girl is getting married, her single and even married friends would pretend to be happy but are secretly filled with envy, hate and jealousy especially when she gat a rich man and its an expensive wedding....u dig??

426 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Slawormir: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Funny.,....
Our bro code for real niggarrrz is always working
But i can bet my balls that the sister code is not working
Females don't love themselves the way they pretend to.. especially in public..they pretend to love themselves in public......they don't love themselves at all...for all those ladies quoting me...am the only niggarrr among six children.. I got five female siblings....I know what am saying.....even sisters see themselves as competition

Na female discussion you go hear something like this on phone
Jennifer: hello baby...my sweetheart heart
Sandra:. How are you darling?
Jennifer: are you at home?
Sandra : yes..
Jennifer:: okay am coming.. prepare something
Sandra: okay honey...I will Cook fried rice...come quickly
Call ends... Sandra is like this witch don dey come again

But if na boys..they will be acting as if they hate each other whereas they love each other... You go hear something like this
Kelvin: idiot how far?
Terry: your father...
Kelvin: you dey house?....I just weak my guy
Terry: I dey house..wetin happen...why you weak?
Kelvin: arsenal jus cut my ticket
Terry: you see your life..I nor say make you nor carry arsenal for that game yesterday
Kelvin: I dey come your side..shebi you cook
Terry: for where....I nor cook anything....na even garri I drink sleep yesterday...but come first...two hundred Naira dey with me...make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof

691 Likes 62 Shares

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by JOACHINpedro: 11:13am On Aug 30, 2020

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by hashtagged(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
See the kind lame name sis code.
Abeg carry this one flush for toilet and stop copying everything guys do attention wanabe

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Bluezy13(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nonsense!!

The day I see this nonsense on front page is the day I will know that Nairaland is finished.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by phlame(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
RUBBISH!!!

8 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Bobotic(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hmmm shocked shocked shocked

Over Sabi & Proudness dey kill dem

Currently

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Laittanna(f): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
No be only sisqo na ting thang thong u go see

15 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by akpaan(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2020

39 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by versashee: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Girls are just annoying!

27 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by meobizy(f): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
There is nothing like a girl code. These are stuff crafted out of envy for males so women can feel among. Believe them at your peril.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Mgtowmonk: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
undecided
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by gameboy727(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Girls don't really follow this stuff.

9 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by tundchip2: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Osnami: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
shocked
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
It is Sister's code, the thread is directed to ladies. 90% of the commenters are guys. Have you no shame? Always chochocho in everything! Hain!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by TobsAutos: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
V
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
Women form of loyalty is opportunistic in nature.
They know it themselves.
A woman is going to go down raw and dirty with her best friend guy IF she found him arousing,irrespective of how close they have being,especially when she got a hint he is good in bed and have a chances of providing higher value in today's contemporary sexual market place.
There hypergamous nature don't give a f*ck about any rule of conduct ,especially when it involve securing their personal interest.
To learn more about women nature, follow these thread below, you will be forever grateful you did.

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

Take care and have a wonderful day.

19 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Penaldo: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
What a confused op

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by GboyegaD(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Na man write sisters code?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by ForestHill: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Let's face verity, A woman will always be envious of a fellow woman no matter how she tries to conceal envy and jealousy must be in play. In conclusion, Sis code doesn't exist

21 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by owila4luv(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
copy cats! una own no work!

12 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by BigBizzy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Na the same ladies wey no like themselves wan keep code?

Failed on arrival

13 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by SimpKING: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
No No No. . . Its a big no to the SIMP KINGDOM

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Questions Women Should Avoid Asking Men In Relationships / Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.