Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,189 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) (43619 Views)

17 New Governors To Inherit N2.1tn, $1.9bn Debts / Edo APC Crisis : Assembly Inaugurates Only Members Loyal To Obaseki In The Night / Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by guy222: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

Dogara and others are "one off"
Your tribe is known for betrayals and you have done it again in edo state

BTW, I learnt this tribalism stuff from you people
Why are you people this stupid, so an APC member refussing to decampe to PDP is now a betrayal. Is it that you dont have sense or your brain need factory setting?

10 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by richie240: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
bigfish3k:
[s]
I am just giving you a doze of your own medicine.

What I just did is what you people are good at doing to the others - demarketing them

Anyway, the name of the deputy speaker that betrayed edo people is Yekini from a tribe in Nigeria that is known for betrayals[/s]
Fisherman how 'markate'?
Have u paid ur levies?
cool

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by bigfish3k: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
favor914:
Please don’t distort the narrative with this misconstrued analysis, there is only one Judas, & 2 betrayers, he goes by the name Godwin Obaseki & something Shaibu.
So what did Yekini a man from a tribe of betrayals do to edo people?

He has been a mole and a snitch ever since
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by bigfish3k: 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
guy222:
Why are you people this stupid, so an APC member refussing to decampe to PDP is now a betrayal. Is it that you dont have sense or your brain need factory setting?
Why did he now pretend to be with the governor and Edo people since.
Why the last minute betrayal and decamping to the unconstitutional 14 members which he earlier disparaged

Its hard to trust people from your tribe. Tueeeeh
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by guy222: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

Yekini lead other house of assembly members to decamp/betray the governor in edo state.

I don't know what is with this tribe and betrayals.
Go and sleep my frieeeend, yekini decamp from which party to which party? Ewu gambia, 002

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Zetty177x: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Futility
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by riczy(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
oluwamile:
To be honest,politics is dirty
Seriously I can't blame youths for not taking part in politics.
But obaseki was supposed to inaugurate them na so they can be useful to the various constituency that voted them in
hu voted dem and at wat pooling unit?
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by guy222: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

Why did he now pretend to be with the governor and Edo people since.
Why the last minute betrayal and decamping to the unconstitutional 14 members which he earlier disparaged

Its hard to trust people from your tribe. Tueeeeh
That is why i said your brain need factory setting, if i ask you to tell me the genesis of edo house of assembly crisis now i strongly believe you will not have an ideal, for your information i am not a yoruba man neither am i an hausa man or an igbo man, i am idoma by tribe. Stop thinking with your anus

3 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by bigfish3k: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
guy222:
Go and sleep my frieeeend, yekini decamp from which party to which party? Ewu gambia, 002
Do you only use decamp in terms of party ?
Olodo
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by seguno2: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Madmancomment:
God bless apc best political party in nigeria

Love them all

Best looters and propagandists you mean?

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Monday60655(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
APC and their joke always eeh!
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Prymestrr(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Spallanzani:

Here you have it
Does that look like a maze to you or a fabricated iron? undecided
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...they are just reading poems and decieving themselves...when they get back home, they will still be weeping how they were unable to sit in the house of assembly but had to manage a location that looks like a hotel space to complain amongst themselves in the name of inauguration.
WHEN OBASEKI INAUGURATED SEVEN MEMBERS OF THE HOA IN THE DEAD OF THE NITE, WERE YOU THERE TO HEAR WHAT THEY WERE READING?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by babajero(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
LandMann:
This looks more decent unlike one done in the middle of the night with some wearing slippers and 3 quarters
At least the night own, have the clerk and the maze.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by OmoEpe(m): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
eazykolobo:
These set of people are some kids father ooo, chai.... tussle for power in Nigeria is sth else. I can't see any maze in the above pictures, does that means inauguration can hold without maze? Nigeria politics matter tire me ooo

You seem to love MAIZE
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by seniormallam(m): 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
There's no time left for impeachment, this one is just to distract Obaseki, before impeachment;
1. A panel must be inaugurated to investigate any miss doings
2. Then a letter written to the governor to explain himself
3. Then they will wait for the governor to defend himself, they will wait forever
4. Which chief judge will swear in the new incoming governor?
Between now till next month 19th?

No time again please

Obaseki has nothing to lose, if he loss the election, he will return to his business in Lagos,
But if Obaseki wins, Osho baba is finished politically

So Osho baba is the one fighting for his political life
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by OmoEpe(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
All these guys need to do is commence impeachment process and obaseki will become history before any court adjudication Sept 19 would have passed

I don't envy him at this time

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Deepthoughts: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
atemi01:
The inauguration was done in middle of the night with just 10 members
I'm not too sure but I understand the governor issued the proclamation for the inauguration of the assembly but the Apc refused the proclamation n boycotted the inauguration hence they were excluded n the governor subsequently refused to re issue another proclamation,is this correct?
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by novexme(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
And the drama keeps unfolding, watching everything in 3D, may the more sensible, acceptable and wise person win.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
farem:

What a scruffy reasoning!
Can you answer the simple question below?
where is the your sense of rational when buhari is sidelining Igbos, when thugs prevented igbo from voting in Lagos ,ambode was unjustly butted out of office ,fayose was out muscled by APC rigging machine okkk it's okay for apc to be mad but not cool if PDP runs wild .Yoruba boy PDP is learning real fast
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by babajero(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
supportnija:

With 17 members ?
Yes, because whatever they do will not be binding on the governor, no clerk no maze, who is deceiving who?.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Bimpe29: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
What a democratic brouhaha in Edo!
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Tareq1105:

Get sense, as long as the sitting take place in the state. It could be in any village.
without the mace
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by sircrabo: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
SaintLucia:
Na u dey ask question and na same u dey answer your question. Biafra Igbo Jew grin

I only shared my opinion, I expect you to share yours (thats if you have a reasonable opinion) or look elsewhere
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by kolade560: 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
The same way Oshiomhole was disgraced out of office is the same way this riff raff money-philic politicians will be disgraced.
Obaseki dealt with ur godfather, then who born u, who made u,, who u be?

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by SaintLucia: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
sircrabo:

I only shared my opinion, I expect you to share yours (thats if you have a reasonable opinion) or look elsewhere
Okay o Biafra Igbo Jew grin Edo is not Abia.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by babajero(m): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
Tareq1105:

As long as it took place anywhere in Edo state.
Really, so where is the clerk and maze?

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by guy222: 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

Do you only use decamp in terms of party ?
Olodo
See as you dey disgrace yourself online, you are such a waste to your parent. Agbaye

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Dansuqi: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
braveboi4life:
Oshomole strategy is to use this guys to distract obaseki from paying attention to his re-election, but Obaseki is well prepared grin

Prepared how? He is distracted already

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Spallanzani: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Prymestrr:

Does that look like a maze to you or a fabricated iron? undecided
You will soon know..

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by bigfish3k: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
guy222:
See as you dey disgrace yourself online, you are such a waste to your parent. Agbaye

If you know why not educate us instead of abuse

Anyway, I am not surprised at the character of a zombie
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by promotervickky(m): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin
aragonchuks:
E don shock principal oh , SS3 student resumes with Venza ..... he no gree cut grass ... say make principal call aboki him go pay !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ACP Oluseye Odunmbaku Dies In His Sleep / NNPC: Why Kachikwu Was Removed As GMD / Man Insults Glo, Ben Murray-Bruce Gives Epic Reply On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.