Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) (43614 Views)

17 New Governors To Inherit N2.1tn, $1.9bn Debts / Edo APC Crisis : Assembly Inaugurates Only Members Loyal To Obaseki In The Night / Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by busybiz: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
AgencyReport:

https://igberetvnews.com/1360603/drama-edo-assembly-inaugurates-17-new-lawmakers-photo/
Oh my!
Meanwhile,
2 Wintouch K93 9-Inch 12GB, 512MB RAM Kids WiFi Tablets for Sale.

#21,000 each.

If you live around Ogudu GRA,it is bravo because you can easily come for collection or have the tablets delivered at your doorstep.Thanks.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Ugaboy: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
aragonchuks:
E don shock principal oh , SS3 student resumes with Venza ..... he no gree cut grass ... say make principal call aboki him go pay !!
lolz, he want make them loose all red, e still shock principal for dream
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by payloader(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Madmancomment:
God bless apc best political party in nigeria

Love them all
How much are they paying you sef? Smh
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by SaintLucia: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
matex97:
Venue that looks like event hall
And House of Assembly that also look like cinema place grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by NaMe4: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Waste of time

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by SaintLucia: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
yusufu16:

I swear the guy is ready. OBaseke the real IPOB boy.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
bigfish3k:
Its 3 recognized members 14 are unconstitutional
The deputy speaker a Yoruba man , betrayed obaseki
Oga shut your mouth. What has Yoruba got to do with this again?

3 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Positiveme2020: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lynxxxy:
Association of Scammers

And looters
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by SaintLucia: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
sircrabo:
To all The Edo people in the house, What's your take on the Upcoming election?

Who do you think will win and why?

personally i'll gun for Obaseki because I am never in support of godfatherism. I don't think any individual should try to impose a candidate directly or indirectly on people
Na u dey ask question and na same u dey answer your question. Biafra Igbo Jew grin

5 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Originakalokalo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...they are just reading poems and decieving themselves...when they get back home, they will still be weeping how they were unable to sit in the house of assembly but had to manage a location that looks like a hotel space to complain amongst themselves in the name of inauguration.

Reading poems?

grin

With all seriousness and facemasks?

grin
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by joefelin2345: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Gerrie:
Things are getting out of hand✋
Why so much tussle for the commonwealth of the Edo people?
That is y I have been asking whether there are no more elders & wise men in Edo & the whole South South Geopolitical Zone who can call the two warring parties to order n safe the country the agony of repeating 1962 episode in the then Western Region? Of course I believe there are still such eminent people around. They should please step in to douse tension in the great Benin Empire.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by NaMe4: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Reading poems?

grin

With all seriousness and facemasks?

grin

Honestly, very worrisome

With their already-declared vacant seats
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by SaintLucia: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
jchioma:
Chai! Edo election matter no go kee person. The next move now is to impeach the governor. I'm waiting for Obaseki's next move. Interesting days ahead. E no go easy on both parties sha.
He will receive the next move message from his newest godfather from River state Emperor Wike grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by golddare: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
AgencyReport:

https://igberetvnews.com/1360603/drama-edo-assembly-inaugurates-17-new-lawmakers-photo/

If Obaseki "handlers" are good they can spin this to their advantage. Anyways let those former guys feel it too.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Nice one.
Ipob can now take some break.

Edo is not Igboland

What does Igbos have to do with this now?

What's wrong with you ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Deepthoughts: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
AgencyReport:

For God's sake is there no law in this country?,why didn't the 14 Apc assembly members went to court to challenge their exclusion from being sworn in at the very beginning,were where they when the assembly was been inaugurated that they have to result to this now with elections at hand,is this even legal?,is this not invitation to violence,who is the police taking orders from to support this, Buhari/Apc always admonish people to go to court but just look at this behavior,where sagay with that his jaggered mouth.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by jrusky(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hahahahahaha lazy politician.

Not *inauguration na inaugulation* nonsense time wasters bollocks.

Very una go do the uselesz sitting inside evil forest.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by atemi01: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
supportnija:

With 17 members ?
Don't argue with him. Majority of the house is being inaugurated and he's here saying what is not

4 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
DexterousOne:

What does Igbos have to do with this now?

What's wrong with you ? undecided
We tire my brother. Some people were born with the left lobe of their brain missing.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by bigfish3k: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
richie240:

Shame nor dey catch una?
Always supporting traitors and mutineers, from saraki to ambode to obaseki!
Whoever u 'support' ends in destruction

Diswan don manage smuggle 'Yoruba' into Edo matter again. grin
I surprise say u never say na inside 'Bourdillon' dem dey do d swearing in.
What's the tribe of the deputy speaker
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by omoloba123(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Believe it or not, only Federal power can save Obaseki at this stage, Rashidi Ladoja's treatment comes to my mind.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by oyatainer(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
sircrabo:
To all The Edo people in the house, What's your take on the Upcoming election?

Who do you think will win and why?

personally i'll gun for Obaseki because I am never in support of godfatherism. I don't think any individual should try to impose a candidate directly or indirectly on people

But what do you call the one Obaseki did to the house? Direct or indirect?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Mayflowa(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
rectitude:
The fact is that this country still have a long way to go in terms of leadership and governance. There actions and reactions doesn't give any hope things will be better.
My advice to fellow Nigerians is to focus on investing in themselves and be hardworking in whatever they set their hearts to.

Invest in yourself when governmental structures are collapsing. You can wake up one day and find no money in Nigeria bank or insecurity hampers the right to owe property
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Bhol28: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nothing new and strange in this,a lot of precedence in Naija democracy.Obaseki even set one of such recently too by inaugurating 1/4 of house in midnight

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by atemi01: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
Deepthoughts:
For God's sake is there no law in this country?,why didn't the 14 Apc assembly members went to court to challenge their exclusion from being sworn in at the very beginning,were where they when the assembly was been inaugurated that they have to result to this now with elections at hand,is this even legal?,is this not invitation to violence,who is the police taking orders from to support this, Buhari/Apc always admonish people to go to court but just look at this behavior,where sagay with that his jaggered mouth.
The inauguration was done in middle of the night with just 10 members

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by richie240: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Never judge a book by its cover!
Who would have thot a humble and harmless looking soul like diswan is capable of all he's bn doing.

My ppl talk say "mind of man far pass any (physical) destination".
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by joefelin2345: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=Dee60 post=92526313]One day, voters will be wise to know these are not noble men but desperate human beings looking for 'guess what'!

Is Nigeria ripe for genuine democracy?[/quote Beside, how many of them face the military bullets as sine if us did during 1993 June 12 struggle. They got elected on platter of gold hence their not knowing the px of the democracy that they are enjoying now. I wish them all the best until they hear...Fellow Nigerians, I, Brigadier Sani Abacha of the Nigerian Army.....
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by favor914: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...they are just reading poems and decieving themselves...when they get back home, they will still be weeping how they were unable to sit in the house of assembly but had to manage a location that looks like a hotel space to complain amongst themselves in the name of inauguration.
Obaseki can only dilly dally for so long, at the rate things are going, he might not participate in the elections come September 19th.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by shehuanas: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
LandMann:
This looks more decent unlike one done in the middle of the night with some wearing slippers and 3 quarters
kikikikiki.....😄😄😄
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Thetruthshallse(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Looking from afar, obaseki is not a good man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Insults Glo, Ben Murray-Bruce Gives Epic Reply On Twitter / ACP Oluseye Odunmbaku Dies In His Sleep / Dino Melaye Shows Harley-Davidson Bike & Eats Fufu With Other People(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.