Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) (43615 Views)

17 New Governors To Inherit N2.1tn, $1.9bn Debts / Edo APC Crisis : Assembly Inaugurates Only Members Loyal To Obaseki In The Night / Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by authority2006(m): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
LandMann:
This looks more decent unlike one done in the middle of the night with some wearing slippers and 3 quarters

E no go better for PDP and its supporters! Supporting PDP is akin to supporting madness. This is another 9 greater than 16 of Jonathan's era. This time, it is 7 better than 17

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by ozo13(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...they are just reading poems and decieving themselves...when they get back home, they will still be weeping how they were unable to sit in the house of assembly but had to manage a location that looks like a hotel space to complain amongst themselves in the name of inauguration.
its a simple Sturv.if obaseki wins the election , it may be court that will resolve the matter. If obaseki loose, the impeached speaker knows he is a goner.thats the democracy we are practicing in Nigeria.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
Get more points here for your youtube or facebook....

http://addmf.co/?WSK9D8U
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Tareq1105:

Get sense, as long as the sitting take place in the state. It could be in any village.
Keep quiet. You are thousands of km away from my beloved state and you are telling me useless trash regarding my homeland. If you have no meaningful comment to make, switch off your phone. This charade can't stand because no authentic mace was used during the sitting.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by farem: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
where is the your sense of rational when buhari is sidelining Igbos, when thugs prevented igbo from voting in Lagos ,ambode was unjustly butted out of office ,fayose was out muscled by APC rigging machine okkk it's okay for apc to be mad but not cool if PDP runs wild .Yoruba boy PDP is learning real fast

Useless charge-and-bail, what's your challenge in this?
Simple question, you couldn't answer. What is this endless and generational torment that you are bringing to fore? Should we then justify that trailers should kill everyone just because one mauled your relative some years/months back?
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Bigchristo: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
aragonchuks:
E don shock principal oh , SS3 student resumes with Venza ..... he no gree cut grass ... say make principal call aboki him go pay !!
Benefit Boys lol �
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Prymestrr(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Spallanzani:

You will soon know..
We are observing. Better follow us and be observing oh! If you join go do political thuggery, when dem bring your poster come NL, I no get RIP to type o, na bash I go still bash you embarassed
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Prymestrr(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
authority2006:

E no go better for PDP and its supporters! Supporting PDP is akin to supporting madness. This is another 9 greater than 16 of Jonathan's era. This time, it is 7 better than 17
Type with sense, dem no go gree undecided
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by TruthinAction: 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Political affiliation has blinded Edo people who still support APC when they should be thinking of how to vote them out. Are they not tired of the killings going on under this government? Don't tell me it also happened under PDP because under PDP, they were arrested and jailed but this government release and reward them. Besides, the casualty figures are much higher. In addition, there is no time in history we have lost our soldiers to the terrorists than in this regime. Wake up Edo people and vote out PDP. I know PDP is corrupt as well as APC. I prefer the one who will steal but will not kill me. We were much safer under PDP and it is the man that is alive that can plan for tomorrow.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

Why did he now pretend to be with the governor and Edo people since.
Why the last minute betrayal and decamping to the unconstitutional 14 members which he earlier disparaged

Its hard to trust people from your tribe. Tueeeeh

The thing pain you wella!! If you are in Lagos, Lagoon is not far but if you are outside Lagos, look for a transformer or better still sniper.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Spallanzani: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Prymestrr:

We are observing. Better follow us and be observing oh! If you join go do political thuggery, when dem bring your poster come NL, I no get RIP to type o, na bash I go still bash you embarassed
May that be your portion my guy.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by k2money(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
TruthinAction:
Political affiliation has blinded Edo people who still support APC when they should be thinking of how to vote them out. Are they not tired of the killings going on under this government? Don't tell me it also happened under PDP because under PDP, they were arrested and jailed but this government release and reward them. Besides, the casualty figures are much higher. In addition, there is no time in history we have lost our soldiers to the terrorists than in this regime. Wake up Edo people and vote out PDP. I know PDP is corrupt as well as APC. I prefer the one who will steal but will not kill me. We were much safer under PDP and it is the man that is alive that can plan for tomorrow.
are you drunk?
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Miracle1991: 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

Why the last minute betrayal and decamping to the unconstitutional 14 members which he earlier disparaged

it is called POLITICS
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Ezmans: 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Emmyloaded:
Ok
nigeria is abrakatabra
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
tammie24:
I wonder why adults would choose to waste their time like this
I wonder how a nairlander chose to wast his Data to comment like this .

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
TruthinAction:
see poems in the severe pain .who ask you these?

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by TruthinAction: 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
adekolaelect:
see poems in the severe pain .who ask you these?

How much did they pay you? You are not tired of being a slave to the fulanis. You go to school but they rule over you. Are you not ashamed of yourself? I pray that the herdsmen will locate and kill your family in your village so your brain will reset.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by TruthinAction: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
k2money:
are you drunk?

No, I am not. Just trying to reset your brains so you can know where you are and the doom that awaits people like you who were deprived from studying history in school.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
TruthinAction:

How much did they pay you? You are not tired of being a slave to the fulanis. You go to school but they rule over you. Are you not ashamed of yourself? I pray that the herdsmen will locate and kill your family in your village so your brain will reset.
see another brainless poem !!!! Even my 3 years old child get sense pass this one .pls don't digress your anger on me .I was not the one that make your life miserable like that .so voting Obaseki in Edo will stop fullanis from invading you village ? You are just reason with your Anus .

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by k2money(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
TruthinAction:

No, I am not. Just trying to reset your brains so you can know where you are and the doom that awaits people like you who were deprived from studying history in school.
Better watch your mouth before I send Ògún to you. If you are not drunk you won't start with apc end it up with PDP.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by RoyOG: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Parlour inauguration party.... bunch of jokers. who inaugurated them who inaugurated the speaker? all these are trash and illegal
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by basybasy: 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...they are just reading poems and decieving themselves...when they get back home, they will still be weeping how they were unable to sit in the house of assembly but had to manage a location that looks like a hotel space to complain amongst themselves in the name of inauguration.
They deceiving themselves ani and they have police and DSS's protection from d presidency. If they cut some people's head, with their stubbornness, they will still be moving their mouths. What remains for Obaseki? Whether u people believe or not, Obaseki is a goner.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by basybasy: 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
SmartProf:
They are deceiving themselves abi and they have police and DSS's protection from d presidency. If they cut some people's head, with their stubbornness, they will still be moving their mouths. What remains for Obaseki? Whether u people believe or not, Obaseki is a goner.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by basybasy: 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
SmartProf:
They are deceiving themselves abi and they have police and DSS's protection from d presidency. If they cut some people's heads, with their stubbornness, they will still be moving their mouths. What remains for Obaseki? Whether u people believe or not, Obaseki is a goner. Idiotic Obaseki that want to fight godfatherism and does not have support of just one third of the House, let alone half or majority of the house members. Arrogance and stubbornness without strategies.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Fedzuga: 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Obaseki started it all, he should have inuagratted all the assembly members at the beginning if he truly following the rule of law as he claimed now. Anyway let him face the music.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by pquaver(m): 12:07am On Aug 07, 2020
TruthinAction:
. Did you tell river to vote out wike when people were being killed everyday in river state? Did you blame wike for it? You been get boil fat time shey? When Nigerian were dying left and right under Jonathan did ur side of the divide not campaign for him to continue? Uptil today u believe he is the best thing after toast bread.. Yeye dey smell una never see anything yet

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Prymestrr(m): 1:48am On Aug 07, 2020
Spallanzani:

May that be your portion my guy.
only if I was a political puppet like you...sorry bitch ass nigga, I'll have to disappoint you on that. Go get a life and stop glorifying the stupidity of your political jobbers role models. Weak pandejo angry
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 07, 2020
OVAFYNBOY:
This is laughable

Laughable how when they are the majority?
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 07, 2020
TruthinAction:

Cry me a river. LoL

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Essential(m): 3:23am On Aug 07, 2020
bigfish3k:

it is only a fool that will go down with a sinking ship
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Chirowman(m): 3:40am On Aug 07, 2020
story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ACP Oluseye Odunmbaku Dies In His Sleep / Dino Melaye Shows Harley-Davidson Bike & Eats Fufu With Other People(pix) / NNPC: Why Kachikwu Was Removed As GMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.