Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,722 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) (43823 Views)

FG Adds 17 New Oil Blocks To 2024 Bidding / 17 New Governors To Inherit N2.1tn, $1.9bn Debts / Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by RuggedSniper: 4:59am On Aug 07, 2020
iyatrustee:

The mace was there. See attached pic
AWESOME!
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by TruthinAction: 6:27am On Aug 07, 2020
Xda59:

Cry me a river. LoL

Yes, I weep for you because you are blind to the doom that awaits you. When you start experiencing it, you will remember this post but I know how to secure myself.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by TruthinAction: 6:31am On Aug 07, 2020
pquaver:
. Did you tell river to vote out wike when people were being killed everyday in river state? Did you blame wike for it? You been get boil fat time shey? When Nigerian were dying left and right under Jonathan did ur side of the divide not campaign for him to continue? Uptil today u believe he is the best thing after toast bread.. Yeye dey smell una never see anything yet

But Wike was able to stop the killings or you are not properly informed. The security outfit he raised eliminated all the bad boys. Now, our roads are safe and we can sleep with two eyes closed. But your Buhari is celebrating criminals and rewarding them. Any affiliation to such a party is wickedness. We should kick out APC away from Nigeria.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by TruthinAction: 6:32am On Aug 07, 2020
k2money:

Better watch your mouth before I send Ògún to you. If you are not drunk you won't start with apc end it up with PDP.

Not even PDP will survive the next election. God will do a new thing and all these old breed polithiefians will all be kicked out. Let's start with APC first. PDP will be dealt with later.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by TruthinAction: 6:36am On Aug 07, 2020
adekolaelect:
see another brainless poem !!!! Even my 3 years old child get sense pass this one .pls don't digress your anger on me .I was not the one that make your life miserable like that .so voting Obaseki in Edo will stop fullanis from invading you village ? You are just reason with your Anus .

All APC States are usually their first target because the Governors are loyal slaves. How much attack have you heard in Benue state ever since Governor Ortom left the party. But when he was in APC, half of the community was almost gone.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Spallanzani: 6:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Prymestrr:
only if I was a political puppet like you...sorry bitch ass nigga, I'll have to disappoint you on that. Go get a life and stop glorifying the stupidity of your political jobbers role models. Weak pandejo angry
You this product of cryptic pregnancy . It's obvious your family's meals are about to be taking from them. Lowlife like you should start looking for what to do with your miserable life cos simp, your suffering is about to start. You are about to be miserable for the rest of your life.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Aloba05: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...they are just reading poems and decieving themselves...when they get back home, they will still be weeping how they were unable to sit in the house of assembly but had to manage a location that looks like a hotel space to complain amongst themselves in the name of inauguration.

I think you are wrong to assumed that, Obaseki shut himself in the leg by unnecessarily lied that the Assembly was under renovation and thus bringing down the maze, the event that gave the 17 members to sit somewhere else to do their long hatched job, so they are within the confine of law and thus they are legal, after all 5 pro Obaseki members have been holding their sessions somewhere else other than House of Assembly.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by pquaver(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2020
TruthinAction:

But Wike was able to stop the killings or you are not properly informed. The security outfit he raised eliminated all the bad boys. Now, our roads are safe and we can sleep with two eyes closed. But your Buhari is celebrating criminals and rewarding them. Any affiliation to such a party is wickedness. We should kick out APC away from Nigeria.
.. Why did you not call for his resignation at the peak when same thing here PMB is also going to stop it guess you are not informed.. �

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by TruthinAction: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2020
pquaver:
.. Why did you not call for his resignation at the peak when same thing here PMB is also going to stop it guess you are not informed.. �

I am not convinced PMB is still there. But the body language of whoever is there points to the fact that they are not ready to stop the killings. Otherwise why would he keep service Chiefs who have confessed inability to address the issue. Besides, under this regime, how many herdsmen has been arrested and prosecuted? Unless you are a Muslim. You will be very unwise to read all these and still pledge allegiance to Buhari. The agenda of this Fulani led government is to take over the country and declare it an Islamic Republic. And they are doing it gradually. Even the Christian soldiers in the army are being killed more frequently than ever. Please read news and open your eyes wide open so you will know the reality on ground. Don't support evil. I will condemn the activities of any party whether PDP or APC that is not good. Let's put personal interest apart and fight for the common good of all.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by pquaver(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2020
TruthinAction:

I am not convinced PMB is still there. But the body language of whoever is there points to the fact that they are not ready to stop the killings. Otherwise why would he keep service Chiefs who have confessed inability to address the issue. Besides, under this regime, how many herdsmen has been arrested and prosecuted? Unless you are a Muslim. You will be very unwise to read all these and still pledge allegiance to Buhari. The agenda of this Fulani led government is to take over the country and declare it an Islamic Republic. And they are doing it gradually. Even the Christian soldiers in the army are being killed more frequently than ever. Please read news and open your eyes wide open so you will know the reality on ground. Don't support evil. I will condemn the activities of any party whether PDP or APC that is not good. Let's put personal interest apart and fight for the common good of all.
. You may call it unwise but to talk without information is also unwise.. Wait watch and see that is all I will say. But stay true by your last sentences.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Prymestrr(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2020
Spallanzani:

I am a product of cryptic pregnancy . It's obvious my family's meals are about to be taking from us. Lowlife like me should start looking for what to do with my miserable life cos I am a simp, my suffering is about to start. I am about to be miserable for the rest of my life.
Shit grin... like this fool just looked in the mirror and spoke these words of truth to himself grin grin grin Get an education and get an employment afterwards or even create one if you're daring enough, them no go hear. Politics no be career, na curse of generational proportion go follow you instead. Just look at this fool, one already knows that he won't do nothing different from what the likes of Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu and Oshiomole are currently doing. Typical lazy Nigerian youth grin Ode oshi cool
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by k2money(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2020
TruthinAction:

Not even PDP will survive the next election. God will do a new thing and all these old breed polithiefians will all be kicked out. Let's start with APC first. PDP will be dealt with later.
PDP suppose to be the first party to not even think of. They are the party that cause all this shit, and apc is a pdp franchise. As I am I don't care about any of the two party but it hurt me to see someone supporting them. Most of all pdp because they are the source of everything we are facing in the democracy era.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Spallanzani: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Prymestrr:

Shit grin... like this fool just looked in the mirror and spoke these words of truth to himself grin grin grin Get an education and get an employment afterwards or even create one if you're daring enough, them no go hear. Politics no be career, na curse of generational proportion go follow you instead. Just look at this fool, one already knows that he won't do nothing different from what the likes of Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu and Oshiomole are currently doing. Typical lazy Nigerian youth grin Ode oshi cool
The crumbs from Obaseki's table which your family is surviving on is about to stop. I can feel your frustration, useless imbecilic scallywag. Your anger all over the thread insulting anyone with contrary opinion shows your life is about to be made miserable, even if you carry arms during and after election, FCT mopol are there to send your irks to the great beyond.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Prymestrr(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2020
Spallanzani:

The crumbs from Obaseki's table which my family is surviving on is about to stop. I can feel my frustration, I am a useless imbecilic scallywag. My anger all over the thread insulting anyone with contrary opinion shows my life is about to be made miserable, even if I carry arms during and after election, FCT mopol are there to send me and my irks to the great beyond.
Mad people everywhere grin
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Spallanzani: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2020
Prymestrr:

Mad people everywhere grin
Coward editing post. Kaa dafun ee, omo ale cheesy
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Prymestrr(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2020
Spallanzani:

I am a coward editing posts. Kaa dafun ee, omo ale cheesy
I'm happy for your self discovery grin You'll be alright. Stop doing political thuggery. APC will still dump you like a used rag and PDP will bury your destiny when you decamp grin
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Spallanzani: 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Prymestrr:

I'm happy for your self discovery grin You'll be alright. Stop doing political thuggery. APC will still dump you like a used rag and PDP will bury your destiny when you decamp grin
Speaking from experience, the both parties have messed you up that you are now miserable grin. No wonder you are roaming the cyberspace constituting nuisance like a vagabond. It's never too late to learn a skill, get your hands busy and you'll be grateful you did. This advice is golden, take it. You may choose to ignore the messenger, my last reply and kobo to you.
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by seniormallam(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
The pressure is more on osho baba, obaseki will return to his business in Lagos,
Osho baba is a career politician, aside government/political appointment, he can't earn a legitimate money,
It still baffles me how osho baba will trust izeiyamu , to me it's like frying pan to fire, Izeiyamu is a groomed baddo from school days.

Osho baba is fighting for is political life, but if izeiyamu wins, the kind of uppercut osho baba will receive from him would be fatal
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
TruthinAction:

Yes, I weep for you because you are blind to the doom that awaits you. When you start experiencing it, you will remember this post but I know how to secure myself.

Weep for me? You better weep for your hypocritical soul. See who knows how to secure himself lamo. Nonsense
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Prymestrr(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Spallanzani:

Speaking from experience, the both parties have messed me up that I am now miserable grin. No wonder I am roaming the cyberspace constituting nuisance like a vagabond. It's never too late to learn a skill, get my hands busy and I'll be grateful I did. This advice is golden, I'll take it. I may choose to ignore the messenger, my last reply and kobo to myself.
Best self advice I've seen on Nairaland for a long time grin Use your head before them use am drink palmy for your canopy grin wink
Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Spallanzani: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Prymestrr:

Best self advice I've seen on Nairaland for a long time grin Use your head before them use am drink palmy for your canopy grin wink

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by Prymestrr(m): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Spallanzani:
I am stupid

Re: Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) by HRMK: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
were those of obaseki using house of assembly or govt house?YEYE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ / Akeredolu Attends Church Service At St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo (Photos) / Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.