Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

As A Man, If You Don’t Marry A Virgin, I Am Sorry, You Will Never Have A Home- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man, If You Don’t Marry A Virgin, I Am Sorry, You Will Never Have A Home- (1269 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man, If You Don’t Marry A Virgin, I Am Sorry, You Will Never Have A Home- by Mrunityshow: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
As a man, if you don’t marry a virgin, I am sorry, you will never have a home- Nigeria man say

Nigerians man who is popularly known for his preaching against immortality, took to his Facebook account to give full explanation on having a happy home.

His statements was based on getting married and having a happy home.

According to the Nigeria preacher if any man want to have a happy home,

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/05/17/as-a-man-if-you-dont-marry-a-virgin-i-am-sorry-you-will-never-have-a-home-nigeria-man-says/ [/url]

Re: As A Man, If You Don’t Marry A Virgin, I Am Sorry, You Will Never Have A Home- by Liposure: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
BS

1 Like

Re: As A Man, If You Don’t Marry A Virgin, I Am Sorry, You Will Never Have A Home- by WoundedLamb: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
Rubbish
Re: As A Man, If You Don’t Marry A Virgin, I Am Sorry, You Will Never Have A Home- by Ladylite: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mrunityshow:
As a man, if you don’t marry a virgin, I am sorry, you will never have a home- Nigeria man say

Nigerians man who is popularly known for his preaching against immortality, took to his Facebook account to give full explanation on having a happy home.

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/05/17/as-a-man-if-you-dont-marry-a-virgin-i-am-sorry-you-will-never-have-a-home-nigeria-man-says/ [/url]

Useless bloggers, you quote the preacher but leave out his name.

Imagine how wicked you are.
Re: As A Man, If You Don’t Marry A Virgin, I Am Sorry, You Will Never Have A Home- by ProphetofOdin: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
I have never read anything more stupid than this .

If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
Re: As A Man, If You Don’t Marry A Virgin, I Am Sorry, You Will Never Have A Home- by fati2001(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
you got short torso and long legs.

1 Like

Re: As A Man, If You Don’t Marry A Virgin, I Am Sorry, You Will Never Have A Home- by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Another silly poster
Yawns undecided
Re: As A Man, If You Don’t Marry A Virgin, I Am Sorry, You Will Never Have A Home- by Oluromantic: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
As a man, if you don't stop attaching virtues to virginity, I'm sorry, you will not make a good husband.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, If You Don’t Marry A Virgin, I Am Sorry, You Will Never Have A Home- by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
We don't have a choice bro
Re: As A Man, If You Don’t Marry A Virgin, I Am Sorry, You Will Never Have A Home- by paulolee(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
rawbish
Re: As A Man, If You Don’t Marry A Virgin, I Am Sorry, You Will Never Have A Home- by kiddkash(m): 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
yawns. you are preaching to the choir

Re: As A Man, If You Don’t Marry A Virgin, I Am Sorry, You Will Never Have A Home- by frozen70(f): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Mrunityshow:

He is such a stupid fellow

After he broke so many women virginity, who will marry those one's

If he is a virgin and making this statement I will concur
Re: As A Man, If You Don’t Marry A Virgin, I Am Sorry, You Will Never Have A Home- by Dynmyt: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
I wonder why its broke guys that fantasise marrying a fargin the most
Re: As A Man, If You Don’t Marry A Virgin, I Am Sorry, You Will Never Have A Home- by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
Rubish! Mtcheew!
Re: As A Man, If You Don’t Marry A Virgin, I Am Sorry, You Will Never Have A Home- by Boogyman557: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na Which kind useless CAPRISUN wey DIS MANCHI de CAPRISUN 4 here...

I SWEAR DOWN

Na dis KIND useless MANCHIS de make me BLAST people left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE...

WAITING DE WORRY U!

70yrs OLD MAN!

U NO 1 GET SENSE...

WTF MAN!

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Always Hard For Successful People To Help Other Grow? / Have You Ever Dated A Female Soldier Before? / Just Couldn't Stop Laughing After Seeing This Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.