Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Have You Ever Dated A Female Soldier Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Female Soldier Before? (1272 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated A Female Soldier Before? by EXLOVER(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
I have been seeing this cute girl around my neighborhood of late, i do say Hi to her sometimes, just this week i noticed the girl is an army officer, she's among the group of soldiers that is lounging in my hood, please if you've dated a soldier before can you share your experience? This girl can't pass me by.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Female Soldier Before? by TarOrfeeek: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
grin

It is very fun

You know the toto belongs to the FG
So no put your mind inside too much

Other than that, it is fun.

She will over compensate for her indiscriminate flings with SOs by being kind to you.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Female Soldier Before? by Vision101(m): 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
She will put you in guardroom if you mess up. You better run unless you want to do frog jump.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Female Soldier Before? by Philipmighty(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Date her bro they are very caring and loving, but just know that the toto know belong to only you alone, some ogas at the top have a share of the cockie as well
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Female Soldier Before? by Casham: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
My father was admitted to the emergency unit of a military hospital two weeks ago. During this time, I met some really cute female officers and doctors. One of them (I don't really know if she's an officer or just recruit) got my number yesterday evening. But me dey fear o. I've always wanted to date a soldier girl, but a friend of mine told me to be careful as other senior officers may also have an eye on the girl. Me wey no come get even bicycle tyre sef. If officer handle me now, e go red . I choose life abeg. Na Bolt I dey now.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Female Soldier Before? by lilvicky68(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
OP in case you dey fear you fit pass me her number..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Female Soldier Before? by Bolaji26(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
Don't come here leta saying she is cheating on u.. Dey are community hoes, dey jump from one soldier diick to another - civilian dickkk.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Female Soldier Before? by BarrSly: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
One basic rule.

They can cheat BUT YOU CANT CHEAT.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Female Soldier Before? by RisenJoe(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
Casham:
My father was admitted to the emergency unit of a military hospital two weeks ago. During this time, I met some really cute female officers and doctors. One of them (I don't really know if she's an officer or just recruit) got my number yesterday evening. But me dey fear o. I've always wanted to date a soldier girl, but a friend of mine told me to be careful as other senior officers may also have an eye on the girl. Me wey no come get even bicycle tyre sef. If officer handle me now, e go red . I choose life abeg. Na Bolt I dey now.

So you can't fight for love abi

Oya pass me her number, am a risk taker
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Female Soldier Before? by Casham: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
RisenJoe:

So you can't fight for love abi

Oya pass me her number, am a risk taker
Who said anything about love? And no be me and soldier go fight love o!
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Female Soldier Before? by EXLOVER(m): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
I don't care about whoever is eating her work, my fear is, if i cheat on her and she gets to find out, hope she won't use her military thugs to drill the hell out of me?

Philipmighty:
Date her bro they are very caring and loving, but just know that the toto know belong to only you alone, some ogas at the top have a share of the cockie as well

Bolaji26:
Don't come here leta saying she is cheating on u.. Dey are community hoes, dey jump from one soldier diick to another - civilian dickkk.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Female Soldier Before? by Bolaji26(m): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
EXLOVER:
I don't care about whoever is eating her work, my fear is, if i cheat on her and she gets to find out, hope she won't use her military thugs to drill the hell out of me?

See question.

If ordinary civilian gf fit do worst to u if she catch u cheating.. U come expect sm1 who was trained hard and to be desperate Not to do worst to u.

U don't know military is d highest cultist .. She go just send her colleagues to come treat ur fuckup dats if u are even alive cus she fit stab or kill u and call It self defense..

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Shouldn't Express Their Emotions / Photos, Hijab Model Shatu Garko Wins Miss Nigeria Award. / Why Don't Women Feel Effects Of Stds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.