Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Loved Her But Broke Up With Her Cause Of Her Character - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Loved Her But Broke Up With Her Cause Of Her Character (2806 Views)

I Am In Pains..the Girl I Loved Is Now Acting blue film / I First Loved Her For Her Money. / HELP! I Couldn't Tell Her I Loved Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Loved Her But Broke Up With Her Cause Of Her Character by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2020
Oga u don broke up with her right?? That's a good one...I only hope u don't go back to her tomorrow.
Re: I Loved Her But Broke Up With Her Cause Of Her Character by frozen70(f): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2020
Cyphrr:
Pls I need your advice on this.
I got into a relationship with this girl months back she’s loyal and all that but her character I was beginning to find out was absurd, she doesn’t believe ladies should take care of themselves, the other day I told her my friend is getting married to his girlfriend, she was now like what is he doing for work I said his working in a hotel, so she said is it that hotel work he I’ll use to Take care of the lady and treat her that how much are they paying him sef is it 35k he’s earning mtcheww, I told her do not despise the days of little things, she saw I was getting irritated with her then she said any way na way, m a quite person and I observe people and their behaviors a lot this isint the first time this is happening, anytime I bring up a topic about my friend or anybody she ask first what work is the person doing, person that’s talking like this can’t even buy card 1k for herself o, the worst part yesterday I said let me question this person that’s always yabbing boys that don’t have work, I asked about her 2 elder brothers she said they were in school, so I fired, what work is your elder brother doing she reluctantly said he’s a hustler and a student, good I asked what hustle Does he do she said she doesn’t know!! I know that her brother is jobless and doesn’t even have a job and is claiming yahoo boy, but e sweet me that at least am giving her a taste of her own medicine, I asked about the younger brother too she said she doesn’t know I was beginning to wonder how someone won’t know the class their sibling is in but I left it, then I asked about their age she said doesn’t know, I knew she was Lying cause she knows they are old men and still in school 27 25 or so and they have nothing doing, she still denied knowing what level they are in, you can imagine, your brothers that stay In the same house with you, after that this morning I told her I would love to kiss her, naso the babe talk say her body is the temple of god that I can’t touch kiss or even do anything, e shock me o, so I said, you know your lips is the temple of God but it was not a temple when it was eating my chicken and ice cream with pizza e reach now e become temple abi.
apart from that she doesn’t really take anything serious, I can be saying something that’s bothering the relationship now so we could settle it and not get on anyone’s nerve again she will be like ehh! continue saying your mind nahh, deep down I’ll be wondering if this this girl can’t say something Tangible and reasonable or contribute anything for us to move forward, after all these I just used style to end the whole charade, all the bosses in the house she’s been calling me since I no wan pick should I let her back in, no sex o no even touching of breast nothing nothing atall.

She is yet to experience life in reality, she still believes in what she sees in her dread as true pictures of life

She is till having the feelings that women are to be taken care off, not even when men of these days are looking for a woman who works who is prudent and ready for a team work approach

The economy is too hard to consider some one who doesn't believe the present economic situations

Ladies who are not doing anything tangible doesn't appreciate any amount spent on them

But the ones who are doing something no matter how little it is appropriates every kobo spent on them

1 Like

Re: I Loved Her But Broke Up With Her Cause Of Her Character by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2020
chinchonglee:

U shuld be directing dis statement to our female folks..

Most of u re ready to manage with a man no matter the condition and this rubbish comes out of desperation to get married.

Let them keep managing, that's their business.

People just strive towards financial emancipation before tying the knots.
Re: I Loved Her But Broke Up With Her Cause Of Her Character by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
Cyphrr:

No kind advices person no go see for nairaland o. But I think your right in some ways I was totally soft, but I think I have learnt my lesson and will take charge from now on.

Kid, no be must say you go take my advice thou..

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv
Re: I Loved Her But Broke Up With Her Cause Of Her Character by Nicoddemus(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Can't waste my comment. The op himself is just a child
Re: I Loved Her But Broke Up With Her Cause Of Her Character by Murjem(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
This shouldn't be your concerns...

He that wears the shoes knows where it pinches him...

He might have other non-stable source of incomes anyways...

Never measure people with their monthly salary.
Ayemileto:
I have not read your full post ooo.

But from the part I read, why should someone earning 35k be getting married?

I will come back later to read the full gist grin
Re: I Loved Her But Broke Up With Her Cause Of Her Character by Murjem(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
I can only but smiles...

wink wink wink
Re: I Loved Her But Broke Up With Her Cause Of Her Character by ImaIma1(f): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Cyphrr:

Some people get married without practically any hope or any source of income my uncle is a testimony he suffered so with his wife even to feed was an issue but today they are in South Africa living large and driving the best cars.. this life no balance that’s one thing some people should know

It doesn't mean it's good. How can you marry without any source of income? Does it even make sense to bring someone to come and starve?
Re: I Loved Her But Broke Up With Her Cause Of Her Character by ImaIma1(f): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Your girl is shallow and you know it. So it's either you live with her like that or let her go

1 Like

Re: I Loved Her But Broke Up With Her Cause Of Her Character by Cyphrr(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
ImaIma1:
Your girl is shallow and you know it. So it's either you live with her like that or let her go
Thanks for your input, already done that now it’s to push forward
Re: I Loved Her But Broke Up With Her Cause Of Her Character by Giddy11513: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Don't go back to her if you like yourself.
Re: I Loved Her But Broke Up With Her Cause Of Her Character by ehmmy11(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
Cyphrr:

Your right, she probably still thinks this life is her playground.

Op i greet you.. I can see from your write up you really want this girl and tried your best for it to work.. However you are not alone I have experience this kind of thing b4 am very sure she is very pretty, girls like that feel men owe them the world.

It's good you woke up from your slumber cos honestly you fvck up this same girl denying you sex will gladly give it up to the guys she likes, as i noticed you are also her meal ticket/pocket money, trust me this is the only reason why she is calling you... I dont wanna keep typing

Lemme say my mind now, she does not love you that's why she is not as invested as you are .. Tell her straight up if you guys will come back together you will kiss, touch and sex to your satisfaction and enjoy all the benefits don't be afraid or shy you are a man ..if she refuses count it as a loss and move on i hope you manage better next time... I repeat say your mind you want sex.... I can't imagine in this day and age of cheap sex.. a naija girl is treating you like sh!t

1 Like

Re: I Loved Her But Broke Up With Her Cause Of Her Character by Cyphrr(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
ehmmy11:

Op i greet you.. I can see from your write up you really want this girl and tried your best for it to work.. However you are not alone I have experience this kind of thing b4 am very sure she is very pretty, girls like that feel men owe them the world.

It's good you woke up from your slumber cos honestly you fvck up this same girl denying you sex will gladly give it up to the guys she likes, as i noticed you are also her meal ticket/pocket money, trust me this is the only reason why she is calling you... I dont wanna keep typing

Lemme say my mind now, she does not love you that's why she is not as invested as you are .. Tell her straight up if you guys will come back together you will kiss, touch and sex to your satisfaction and enjoy all the benefits don't be afraid or shy you are a man ..if she refuses count it as a loss and move on i hope you manage better next time... I repeat say your mind you want sex.... I can't imagine in this day and age of cheap sex.. a naija girl is treating you like sh!t
Brotherly you said it all, she is pretty no doubt, maybe that’s why I got stuck but I have come to realize, why push and strive when your partner isn’t willing to do the same, it just dosent make sense, anyways am not really ready to get back with her even with the sex, cause after a while she would go back to her old ways! Am done with that melodrama. I’ll take your advice and speak my mind next time..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Been Getting Death Threats On My DM From Guys Here / What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? / Are These Women Attractive At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.