Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

May God Punish My Mother, I Just Found Out That My Late Father Is Not My Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / May God Punish My Mother, I Just Found Out That My Late Father Is Not My Father (1360 Views)

Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Punish My Mother, I Just Found Out That My Late Father Is Not My Father by GistsBaze1: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
A Nigerian man, (Name withheld) has said that he hate his mother after he found out his father is not his Biological father after the Man passed away.

According to the heartbroken man, His mother Later confessed to him who his real father is and he never met him, adding she will suffer in hell.

Narrating the story to a Relationship Counselor, He wrote:”I hate My Mother, My Mother is Olosho May she got to hell and be tortured forever Amen.”

“My Father Died last Month from Cancer, i found out that he was not my biological father. My Mother Knew and kept the secret all along, she still used to have affair with my Biological Father.”

“She confessed all this after i saw a text, I don’t even want to meet my Biological Father, He sent me Messages.”

“God will remove the darkness from my heart, I hate Everyone Now.

“DNA is a Must!! My Father loved my mother and gave her everything.
Live is hard, Pray for me.”
https://gistsbaze.com/may-god-punish-my-mother-i-just-found-out-that-my-late-father-is-not-my-biological-father-nigerian-man/

1 Share

Re: May God Punish My Mother, I Just Found Out That My Late Father Is Not My Father by lomprico(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
you no get sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May God Punish My Mother, I Just Found Out That My Late Father Is Not My Father by GistsBaze1: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
lomprico:
you no get sense!
cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: May God Punish My Mother, I Just Found Out That My Late Father Is Not My Father by duro4chang(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
That is life. Cases like this are common. Just move on . Forget about papa or mama and live your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May God Punish My Mother, I Just Found Out That My Late Father Is Not My Father by paulolee(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May God Punish My Mother, I Just Found Out That My Late Father Is Not My Father by Aflix(m): 6:17am On Aug 07, 2020
Huuumm, na wa oooooo
Re: May God Punish My Mother, I Just Found Out That My Late Father Is Not My Father by skywalker240(m): 6:59am On Aug 07, 2020
To be honest, the women of old we were made to beleive were virtuos women are not, but same with modern day women.

modern day women were just unfortunate to be existing in the era of advanced Technology at its peak hence the reason their secrets are been exposed

a government subsidised DNA test would go a long way in saving many dudes, considering high rates at which these girls pin another mans pregnancy on innocent and unsuspecting guys.
Re: May God Punish My Mother, I Just Found Out That My Late Father Is Not My Father by skywalker240(m): 7:03am On Aug 07, 2020
lomprico:
you no get sense!
why do you say such?
Re: May God Punish My Mother, I Just Found Out That My Late Father Is Not My Father by frozen70(f): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2020
All this curses will not correct the past

If you can still reach your biological father, let him do a DNA test and if it comes out positive, meet him to tell you why he and your mother did what they did to you

After that, dust it and adjust to your new family and move on
Re: May God Punish My Mother, I Just Found Out That My Late Father Is Not My Father by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2020
always love your mom because no matter what he is still your sister. grin

(1) (Reply)

See IG Slayer That Went Semi Nude Who Claims To Be Symply Tacha's Brother / Omo Life Sha! / Am Really Enjoying This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.