Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Omo Life Sha! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omo Life Sha! (1363 Views)

Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha / I don fvck for this life sha / Chai!!, Omo Life Hard O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo Life Sha! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Dis Msg May Not Be 4 Everyone But It's 4 Someone. When U Are In Need Of Help Or Of Money & U Go Round To Seek Help 4rm People Or Even 4rm Ur Family People. Dis People Will Tell U Dey Can't Help U Or Dey Don't Av D Money To Help U. But When U Die, Dis Same People Would Av Money To Contribute 4 Ur Burial. Dis Life No Balance Ooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo Life Sha! by SILENTandSMART2: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
What's wrong i with dat shey you want your dead body to be eaten by dog ni ?

They have to gind money to clear your dead body nah ,

Moreover if you're alife and you ask they will give you if they have wink
Re: Omo Life Sha! by Cerebellum: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hummm...Hummmm

Laalalla

Naso o bro, Nobody gives a damnnn when you're alive but Gbam, When you are dead they start buying Aso Ebi for ur burialgrin Imagine

May we not die young o,Amen!

1 Like

Re: Omo Life Sha! by FalseProphet1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
The dark forces are after you, I see them trying to make you commit suicide. But you must not let them succeed, I will recommend a three nights bath in the river to banish them permanently.
Re: Omo Life Sha! by 44Bulldog(m): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Truvel:
Dis Msg May Not Be 4 Everyone But It's 4 Someone. When U Are In Need Of Help Or Of Money & U Go Round To Seek Help 4rm People Or Even 4rm Ur Family People. Dis People Will Tell U Dey Can't Help U Or Dey Don't Av D Money To Help U. But When U Die, Dis Same People Would Av Money To Contribute 4 Ur Burial. Dis Life No Balance Ooooo.

That's no point... everybody knows this undecided
Create a meaningful thread and work on ur writing cool
Re: Omo Life Sha! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
44Bulldog:

That's no point... everybody knows this undecided
Create a meaningful thread and work on ur writing cool
Dat It's Not Meaningful To U Doesn't Mean It's Not Meaningful To Others. As 4 My Writing, I Av No Problem With Dat.

1 Like

Re: Omo Life Sha! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The dark forces are after you, I see them trying to make you commit suicide. But you must not let them succeed, I will recommend a three nights bath in the river to banish them permanently.
No Be Me U See.
Re: Omo Life Sha! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
What's wrong i with dat shey you want your dead body to be eaten by dog ni ?

They have to gind money to clear your dead body nah ,

Moreover if you're alife and you ask they will give you if they have wink
Bro, Not Everyone Dat Has Will Give U Ooo. Even Some Family People No Send U Ooo. I'm Talking 4rm Experience.

1 Like

Re: Omo Life Sha! by luvyaself95(m): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Especially in awori lands they can't help you while you're alive but when you're dead the 5k you ask them that doesn't have they will spend 50K on your burial angry

Up to now i can't understand how their logic of thinking come to that way of life.

1 Like

Re: Omo Life Sha! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
luvyaself95:
Especially in awori lands they can't help you while you're alive but when you're dead the 5k you ask them that doesn't have they will spend 50K on your burial angry

Up to now i can't understand how their logic of thinking come to that way of life.
Bro, I'm Talking 4rm Experience. Only Those Who Haven't Experienced Dis Would Not Understand It. Na Den, I Come Know Say Dis Proverb Na True: No Brother 4 Jungle. If U Know, U Know.

1 Like

Re: Omo Life Sha! by luvyaself95(m): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Truvel:
Bro, I'm Talking 4rm Experience. Only Those Who Haven't Experienced Dis Would Not Understand It. Na Den, I Come Know Say Dis Proverb Na True: No Brother 4 Jungle. If U Know, U Know.

Am talking from experience too infact am experiencing some at the moment that why am finding who to lend money.
I just thank God that am not son of the soil just my mother...
Re: Omo Life Sha! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
Truvel:
grin
Re: Omo Life Sha! by 44Bulldog(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Truvel:
Dat It's Not Meaningful To U Doesn't Mean It's Not Meaningful To Others. As 4 My Writing, I Av No Problem With Dat.

Not saying it ain't meaningful
I'm saying it's no news undecided
Everybody knows that
Learn to read and comprehend
Re: Omo Life Sha! by SILENTandSMART2: 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
Truvel:
Bro, Not Everyone Dat Has Will Give U Ooo. Even Some Family People No Send U Ooo. I'm Talking 4rm Experience.

our prayer should be dat " person wey go shenk us when we need help god shouldn't make our condition worse to make them be our last option when we need help wink

all is well smiley
Re: Omo Life Sha! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

our prayer should be dat " person wey go shenk us when we need help god shouldn't make our condition worse to make them be our last option when we need help wink

all is well smiley
I Asked 2 People Related To Me 4 Help, Of Which I Know Dey Could Help Me, Dey Ignored Me. Surprisingly, I Asked Someone Else Who Wasn't Even Related To Me, It Was D Person Dat Helped Me.
Re: Omo Life Sha! by SILENTandSMART2: 12:01am On Jan 21, 2021
Truvel:
I Asked 2 People Related To Me 4 Help, Of Which I Know Dey Could Help Me, Dey Ignored Me. Surprisingly, I Asked Someone Else Who Wasn't Even Related To Me, It Was D Person Dat Helped Me.

I still don't get why family members find it hard to help each other maybe they always think the person might becomes bigger in the nearest future undecided hmmmm

All is well sir smiley
Re: Omo Life Sha! by shege45: 12:46am On Jan 21, 2021
Truvel:
but nobody owe you anything na
Re: Omo Life Sha! by schoolboymatt(m): 12:58am On Jan 21, 2021
Truvel:
double your hustle then and stop waiting and looking for who to help your. help yourself man. or are you handicapped?
Re: Omo Life Sha! by BarrSly: 3:35am On Jan 21, 2021
Nigga nobody owes u sh*t get up and grind!!! Speaking from experience, I’ve never needed anyone’s help to get to where I am right now I work for what I wan and try to be contented with what I’ve got while striving for more.

Truvel:
Re: Omo Life Sha! by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 21, 2021
From where I come.....1k is enough to fix a burial.
Or even less!!!
Re: Omo Life Sha! by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 21, 2021
schoolboymatt:

double your hustle then and stop waiting and looking for who to help your. help yourself man. or are you handicapped?
So U Think D Way Things Are 4 U Is D Same As It Is 4 Others? Don't Compare Ur Situation With Others. U May Not Know Others Are Passing Tru. Even D Rich Needs Help Too. Or Do U Think Dat It's Everyone Who Find His Or Herself In Dat State Is Lazy Or Not Hardworking?
Re: Omo Life Sha! by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 21, 2021
Hammyaladin:
From where I come.....1k is enough to fix a burial.

Or even less!!!

Just 1k Or Less? Lol.
Re: Omo Life Sha! by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 21, 2021
BarrSly:

Nigga nobody owes u sh*t get up and grind!!! Speaking from experience, I’ve never needed anyone’s help to get to where I am right now I work for what I wan and try to be contented with what I’ve got while striving for more.

U Are Just Blabbing, Probably because Of D Little Money U Av. Just Pray U Don't Find Urself In A Messy State Where Ur Little Money Can't Help U.
Re: Omo Life Sha! by BarrSly: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2021
Lol see this guy I have been in a state whereby I had to collect my morning food on credit, borrowed to pay for the morning food so I could collect my afternoon food from the same vendor then went to another store to pick biscuit and sweet unknowingly to the seller cause the son no even care about the store. Nobody was ready to help me out of the mud....

My uncle lives in the USA he picked my younger brother to assist over me cause my grandmother told him shitty story about how lazy I am (AT THAT POINT I REALIZED I WAS ON MY OWN) all the more reason I realized if I did not help myself, no one will.

Godforbid I ever see myself in a bleeped up situation, I am ready to go to death cause I’ve lost hope in humanity.

I try my best to assist people now that I’m blessed but I know I can’t help the world so I’ll do my best n leave the rest to God.

Shalom.

Truvel:
U Are Just Blabbing, Probably because Of D Little Money U Av. Just Pray U Don't Find Urself In A Messy State Where Ur Little Money Can't Help U.
Re: Omo Life Sha! by SILENTandSMART2: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
anochuko01:

does a dead person care anymore about his body? that one na wahala of those wey dey alive abeg

koburu smiley
Re: Omo Life Sha! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
44Bulldog:

Not saying it ain't meaningful
I'm saying it's no news undecided
Everybody knows that
Learn to read and comprehend
Not Every Knows. There Are People Who Don't Know. Some Would Only Know When Life Starts Going Zigzag 4 Dem & When Dey Start Seeking Help 4rm People Whom Dey Believed Would Help Dem.
Re: Omo Life Sha! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

I still don't get why family members find it hard to help each other maybe they always think the person might becomes bigger in the nearest future undecided hmmmm

All is well sir smiley
Dis Could Be As A Result Of Envy, Jealousy Or An Unexplainable Hatred 4 One Anoda. Some Years Ago, A Man Wanted To Help Me Get A Job. D Man & My Uncle Were Working In Dsame Company{Dangote Flour Mill) Dis Man Took D Matter To My Uncle, My Uncle Discouraged Him Not To Help Me With D Job. Atlast, I Got To Know Abt It. Dis Is Someone Who Pretends To Be Nice & Caring. Dis Is Also Someone Who Always Ask Me How I'm Faring, Lol.
Re: Omo Life Sha! by SILENTandSMART2: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Truvel:
Dis Could Be As A Result Of Envy, Jealousy Or An Unexplainable Hatred 4 One Anoda. Some Years Ago, A Man Wanted To Help Me Get A Job. D Man & My Uncle Were Working In Dsame Company{Dangote Flour Mill) Dis Man Took D Matter To My Uncle, My Uncle Discouraged Him Not To Help Me With D Job. Atlast, I Got To Know Abt It. Dis Is Someone Who Pretends To Be Nice & Caring. Dis Is Also Someone Who Always Ask Me How I'm Faring, Lol.

hmmmm, this life deep, it high time you knew dat no one give a forrkkk about anybody,

as i dey i jusss dey work on myself cus i don't wanna be in "seeking for help side" cus people won't help,

god will help us all ✊

(1) (Reply)

Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ / Please Name One Benefit Of Dating A Nigerian Girl In 2021 Besides Sex. / Video: Madness As 1 Girl, 3 Boys In Marathon Sex In University Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.