Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

How Okay Is Financially Okay For The Nigeria Corporate Woman? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Okay Is Financially Okay For The Nigeria Corporate Woman? (2585 Views)

Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? / Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Okay Is Financially Okay For The Nigeria Corporate Woman? by Iogobenz(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
mariahAngel:

Dude, again with this?

OK. Let us assume it's a plot story: what is your take on the issue? That is the question
undecided
You should have ignored him.
Not everyone is sane,especially with the great poverty looming everywhere in the nation.
Re: How Okay Is Financially Okay For The Nigeria Corporate Woman? by mariahAngel(f): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
truthsayer009:

Two people? LMAOO! I can bet that average Nigerian Woman [with or without a great job] thinks this way. Only Women online argue with this reality & It's very funny to me. There are evidences every where & it has nothing to do with how much the woman has.

Let's just move on & not argue this lipsrsealed

Be a man and get over it already!
Re: How Okay Is Financially Okay For The Nigeria Corporate Woman? by mariahAngel(f): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Iogobenz:
Not everyone is sane,especially with the great poverty looming everywhere in the nation.

Same sh!t over and over again. How annoying...
Re: How Okay Is Financially Okay For The Nigeria Corporate Woman? by cococandy(f): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
truthsayer009:

Two people? LMAOO! I can bet that average Nigerian Woman [with or without a great job] thinks this way. Only Women online argue with this reality & It's very funny to me. There are evidences every where & it has nothing to do with how much the woman has.

Let's just move on & not argue this lipsrsealed
be betting rather use the everyday women you see around you.

1 Like

Re: How Okay Is Financially Okay For The Nigeria Corporate Woman? by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

Be a man and get over it already!

What does this mean? I already said no more argument about it, you quoted me saying be a Man. Why are you so upset about my opinions?
Re: How Okay Is Financially Okay For The Nigeria Corporate Woman? by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 08, 2020
Iogobenz:
No,not me at all.
Just a very close friend of mine.

Which is why I am asking: Since he also educated, why does the fact that she has a family full of professionals bother him?

Sincerely, the World has gone past that thinking as long as he his financially stable, then no problem.

The girl's family members can choose to hang their medal of honours on their walls, it shouldn't faze him at all. Money rules the world, i can tell you for free that most of the entrepreneurs who made it big either just have a Bachelors degree or didn't even make through school.

It's not by being a professional or speaking big english.
Re: How Okay Is Financially Okay For The Nigeria Corporate Woman? by Miarose: 5:46am On Aug 08, 2020
It because they don't have good intentions. They may not have the level of control they want over her and the few once-in-a-while slaps to keep in her in line.
drnoel:

That's always the problem Naija men have. This fear to approach a woman that is already established, be it from self effort or otherwise.
He is already breaking his head to answer questions he can't even before he has met the lady in question. Why don't he approach her first and speak in clear terms with her, hear her answer then decide. Na wah ooh
Re: How Okay Is Financially Okay For The Nigeria Corporate Woman? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:38am On Aug 08, 2020
Iogobenz:
Under pressure like my guy demand from her?
If so then I don't think that'll happen.
He is good,trust me.
But his fear is maintaining that rich girl lifestyle with his money,You know na.
So that's why he is getting cold feet and want to be sure she makes enough first.
No be say later person go say I want brand new motor my friend go start look for where to carry 10m to buy woman motor.
But if its basic things of life and few luxury,he can do that very well.
Occasional outings,shopping,etc..no problem.
mtvheeeeeeeeew! Yen yen yen yen, confused bunch. Why didn't he go for a broke humble lady? Now he's calculating how to maintain a rich girl? That's how u people go chook hand where im no reach.
Re: How Okay Is Financially Okay For The Nigeria Corporate Woman? by Blissquare(f): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2020
Your guy or yourself? This is about you joor. continue to befriend her to know the answers to these questions.

1 Like

Re: How Okay Is Financially Okay For The Nigeria Corporate Woman? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2020
Iogobenz:

You better stfu.
This fake dude.

Only a shallow and impetuous individual will believe that hogwash you put up there.

Clout chasers everywhere, smh.
Re: How Okay Is Financially Okay For The Nigeria Corporate Woman? by ogunboy(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2020
Ogunboy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Okay Is Financially Okay For The Nigeria Corporate Woman? by ogunboy(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2020
Ogunboy

1 Like

Re: How Okay Is Financially Okay For The Nigeria Corporate Woman? by Hazardfan1: 4:39am On Dec 10, 2022
How far @logobenz, is your friend married to her now?

I have something to chip in.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? / Why Is It That Childern No Longer Play (Except Watching Football)? / WEIRD: Woman Practicing Naked Breast-feeding Yoga (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.