Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

False Claims On What Is Not Yours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / False Claims On What Is Not Yours (545 Views)

FG Counters El-rufai, Marketers’ Claims On Payment Of Petrol Subsidy / Fact-Check: 8 Misleading Claims On Reported Relegation Of VP Osinbajo / Ifedayo Adedipe And Ebun-Oku Adegboruwa Dismiss Akin Alabi's Claims On COS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

False Claims On What Is Not Yours by laiperi: 12:55am On Aug 07, 2020
We have to wonder sometimes why people that were loved and respected in the only place they were accommodated outside their home, generate so much resentment all of a sudden.

The world has changed. Everybody holds on tight to the only home they know. No matter where in the whole wide world, if you threaten their existence in their home, they will fight back.

Stay in your lanes, everyone will be happy.
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by Muna4real(f): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2020
laiperi:

We have to wonder sometimes why people that were loved and respected in the only place they were accommodated outside their home, generate so much resentment all of a sudden.

The world has changed. Everybody holds on tight to the only home they know. No matter where in the whole wide world, if you threaten their existence in their home, they will fight back.

Stay in your lanes, everyone will be happy.

Are you coping a text book? We don't get you.

1 Like

Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by laiperi: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Muna4real:

Who are we?

Ma'am, I missed the time we grew up together with very little hatred. But when one group think they are indispensable because they are accommodated and tolerated in a land that is not theirs, it is time for reset.

I think they must have misread the love for one another.
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by helinues: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Muna4real:

Textbook or paragraphs, the message is clear.

Stop claiming what's not yours
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by Muna4real(f): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:

Textbook or paragraphs, the message is clear.

Stop claiming what's not yours

What I am saying is that you didn't tell us what is claimed and who is claiming it
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by Muna4real(f): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
laiperi:

Who are we?

Ma'am, I missed the time we grew up together with very little hatred. But when one group think they are indispensable because they are accommodated and tolerated in a land that is not theirs, it is time for reset.

I think they must have misread the love for one another.

Abeg I did not grow up with you. And which group is accommodating which group?
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by helinues: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Muna4real:

What I am saying is that you didn't tell us what is claimed and who is claiming it

Everybody holds on tight to the only home they know. No matter where in the whole wide world, if you threaten their existence in their home, they will fight back.

Kindly let me know if you need further explanation
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by Muna4real(f): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:

Kindly let me know if you need further explanation

We need further explanation oh
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by helinues: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Muna4real:

Would you allow non indigenes to disrespect your people in your own region?

Be sincere
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Muna4real:

I think they are whining about Lagos grin....they have grossly failed to move any SW capital beyond the usual brow roof bungalows, so everyone of them clings to Lagos at the detriment of their home state
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by helinues: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
IspitonCowards:
I think they are whining about Lagos grin....they have grossly failed to move any SW capital beyond the usual brow roof bungalows, so everyone of them clings to Lagos at the detriment of their home state

While Ogun is among top 3 of the most viable state in Nigeria...

Abi is Ogun state in SE region?
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by Muna4real(f): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:

Would you allow non indigenes to disrespect your people in your own region?

Be sincere

Oh I won't allow it, but it has been going on in my region.
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by helinues: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Muna4real:

Oh I won't allow it, but it has been going on in my region.

If you wouldn't allow it, then logically others won't allow it as well.

That's the message..
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:

While Ogun is among top 3 of the most viable state in Nigeria...

Abi is Ogun state in SE region?
Viable in what sense biko?...Apart from the crumbs of developments that fall out of Lagos into Ogun, whatelse is in Ogun for someone to gloat about?
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by helinues: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Viable in what sense biko?...Apart from the crumbs of developments that fall out of Lagos into Ogun, whatelse is in Ogun for someone to gloat about?

Ordinarily, the most industrial state in Nigeria created easy job opportunities.
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:

That's the message..
Please do not allow it in yorubaland, keep in mind Lagos is not part of Yorubaland grin
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:

Ordinarily, the most industrial state in Nigeria created easy job opportunities.

Why does all you want to be from Lagos please educate me, once y'all set foot in Lagos nobody is from ekiti, ondo or Oyo again
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by helinues: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Why does all you want to be from Lagos please educate me, once y'all set foot in Lagos nobody is from ekiti, ondo or Oyo again

Because Lagos is part of SW land..

We should rather ask why the dream future of Okoro is to buy a plot of land in Obodo Lagos.. grin cheesy
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by Fmlao: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
I know this thread will spill to tribal issue. Honestly, what the OP wrote amounts to nothing.

When you are big, you are big.
If you met Anthony Joshua on the road, u go chop am, if he come ur house, same nani, if you go his house, same nani
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:

Because Lagos is part of SW land..

We should rather ask why the dream future of Okoro is to buy a plot of land in Obodo Lagos.. grin cheesy
Exactly, we are contributing immensely to the development of Lagos without neglecting our home States, why are yeroba people ashamed of associating with anywhere in the SW apart from Lagos?... Tinubu the agbero grandpa as case study
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by helinues: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Exactly, we are contributing immensely to the development of Lagos without neglecting our home States, why are yeroba people ashamed of associating with anywhere in the SW apart from Lagos?... Tinubu the agbero grandpa as case study

I bet you guys must be the one contributing immensely to the development of Ogun state as well .. grin cheesy

The irony part of you people, it's very easy for you guys to brag about developing others people land while nothing to say about your tiny region in landmass which is almost the same in size with Oyo state alone..
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:

I bet you guys must be the one contributing immensely to the development of Ogun state as well .. grin cheesy

The irony part of you people, it's very easy for you guys to brag about developing others people land while nothing to say about your tiny region in landmass which is almost the same in size with Oyo state alone..
Ogun is the baby of Lagos, stop using half your brain, without Lagos Ogun will become ekiti stategrin......All SW Capitals are an eyesore of underdevelopment and neglect and why won't it be so everybody is in Lagos shouting "our region" ;grin
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by Muna4real(f): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:

That's the message..

Well, I am not in anyone's region, and so I owe nobody any respect but you didn't tell us what we should do about the ones disrespecting me in my region.
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by helinues: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Ogun is the baby of Lagos, stop using half your brain, without Lagos Ogun will become ekiti stategrin......All SW Capitals are an eyesore of underdevelopment and neglect and why won't it be so everybody is in Lagos shouting "our region" ;grin

One thing you guys are not aware is, average SW's are not bragging about the development in our region cos Even though no region, I repeat region have same development in % in Nigeria ( Open for dispute), we still regard is as underdevelopment cos we want the best

Please what can we say about your region..

Anambra state, the acclaimed state of billionaires is less than 5,000km/2 in landmass, please tell us wonders happening there that you think you can undermine Ogun state with landmass of 16,000km/2.

You guys should just have some shame bikonu... Ordinary Oyo state is in the same land Mass with the entire 5 SE states yet you guys can't develop it but having delusional thinking of developing other regions .. undecided undecided
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:

One thing you guys are not aware is, average SW's are not bragging about the development in our region cos Even though no region, I repeat region have same development in % in Nigeria ( Open for dispute), we still regard is as underdevelopment cos we want the best

Please what can we say about your region..

Anambra state, the acclaimed state of billionaires is less than 5,000km/2 in landmass, please tell us wonders happening there that you think you can undermine Ogun state with landmass of 16,000km/2.

You guys should just have some shame bikonu... Ordinary Oyo state is in the same land Mass with the entire 5 SE states yet you guys can't develop it but having delusional thinking of developing other regions .. undecided undecided
Land mass is your yardstick for development? grin, Now to start with, you have nothing to brag about cos everybody knows how it looks from ibadan to Akure to osogbo, what will you brag about? massive underdevelopment characterised by sprawling aged brown bungalows grin, if this is your idea of a city then sorry.

Secondly you dont want any better cos you very rarely call out your leaders in the SW, y'all are natural praise singers and ass lickers sorry.

Lastly, Anambra remains one of the most urbanised states in Nigeria, your Landmass is all bush with no human presence grin
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by helinues: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Land mass is your yardstick for development? grin, Now to start with, you have nothing to brag about cos everybody knows how it looks from ibadan to Akure to osogbo, what will you brag about? massive underdevelopment characterised by sprawling aged brown bungalows grin, if this is your idea of a city then sorry.

Secondly you dont want any better cos you very rarely call out your leaders in the SW, y'all are natural praise singers and ass lickers sorry.

Lastly, Anambra remains one of the most urbanised states in Nigeria

Firstly, are there no ghettos in USA, UK, China downtown?

Are you saying those people are backward cos of that?

Of course land mass must be one of the yardsticks to measure development...

Developing areas are where people can easily migrate to for better future . That's why your people are flocking enmass to Lagos and other part of SW states to seek greener pastures.

Remember, people only migrate to where there are better opportunities...

Logically, if the people of the land are leaving/abandoning their lands, it's simply means that land is not productive for the indigenes not to talk of non indigenes...
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:

Firstly, are there no ghettos in USA, UK, China downtown?

Are you saying those people are backward cos of that?

Of course land mass must be one of the yardsticks to measure development...

Developing areas are where people can easily migrate to for better future . That's why your people are flocking enmass to Lagos and other part of SW states to seek greener pastures.

Remember, people only migrate to where there are better opportunities...

Logically, if the people of the land are leaving/abandoning their lands, it's simply means that land is not productive for the indigenes not to talk of non indigenes...
SW capitals are majorly brown roof slums stop whining yourself, go on Google earth and look at ibadan with an unbiased mind grin

IGbO migrations out of igboland has been about new economic opportunities, Explaining this to a yeroba person has to be the hardest thing cos you lots have a very different outlook to life (i won't judge it but it's very different), Economic adventure mixed with a desire to meet new challenges is what drives an average igboman, if we had the same outlook to live as the yeroba, we will be more than comfortable in our homelands, you guys have so much problem wrapping your head around this concept I swear grin
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by helinues: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
IspitonCowards:
SW capitals are majorly brown roof slums stop whining yourself, go on Google earth and look at ibadan with an unbiased mind grin

IGbO migrations out of igboland has been about new economic opportunities, Explaining this to a yeroba person has to be the hardest thing cos you lots have a very different outlook to life (i won't judge it but it's very different), Economic adventure mixed with a desire to meet new challenges is what drives an average igboman, if we had the same outlook to live as the yeroba, we will be more than comfortable in our homelands, you guys have so much problem wrapping your head around this concept I swear grin

Why are people not migrating to your region if anything is happening there?

Please enlighten us..
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:

Why are people not migrating to your region if anything is happening there?

Please enlighten us..
Hause People are all over igboland grin...most major Igbo cities have an area called Ama Hausa.

Yoruba people on the other hand has a perpetual fear of the unknown and never leave their comfort zone, some people like to call it Cowardice (that maybe too harsh), Low drive is just endemic in yeroba land, where do you find a reasonable amount of yeroba outside the SW? Y'all cling and hang to Lagos cos without it all hope is lost grin

That being said there is still a reasonable number of yeroba that defies the norm, Here are some of your brothers doing a solidarity march in Awka grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by helinues: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Hause People are all over igboland grin...most major Igbo cities have an area called Ama Hausa.

Yoruba people on the other hand has a perpetual fear of the unknown, some people like to call it Cowardice (that maybe too harsh), where do you find a reasonable amount of yeroba outside the SW? Y'all cling and hang to Lagos cos without it all hope is lost grin

That being said there is still a reasonable number of yeroba that defies the norm, Here are some of your brothers doing a solidarity march in Awka grin

In what % are those Hausa people in major Igbo cities compared to Igbo's in other regions city?

Why should a Yoruba man migrate to any other region in Nigeria when he can migrate to any country in Abroad...

Truth be told, Lagos is a mini abroad in Nigeria, which is backyard of the remaining 5 SW states, if you have tasted it, abroad should be the next. It's a century mentality .

Your brothers from SE, no matter how rich they are, if you have never been to Lagos, you won't be recognized... Funnily, I witnessed it in Abroad when your brothers are downgrading themselves before never been to Lagos .. Why should Okoro's dream in life is to buy just a plot of land in Lagos ?

Develop your tiny land and stop comparing yourself with those who are 17 light year ahead of you...
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:

In what % are those Hausa people in major Igbo cities compared to Igbo's in other regions city?

Why should a Yoruba man migrate to any other region in Nigeria when he can migrate to any country in Abroad...

Truth be told, Lagos is a mini abroad in Nigeria, which is backyard of the remaining 5 SW states, if you have tasted it, abroad should be the next. It's a century mentality .

Your brothers from SE, no matter how rich they are, if you have never been to Lagos, you won't be recognized... Funnily, I witnessed it in Abroad when your brothers are downgrading themselves before never been to Lagos .. Why should Okoro's dream in life is to buy just a plot of land in Lagos ?

Develop your tiny land and stop comparing yourself with those who are 17 light year ahead of you...
You have now diverted from sensible logic cos your argument is very weak grin

From ancient times Igbos have been adventurers and unafraid to go anywhere, the Chinese that are all over Nigeria does that mean our land is more productive than theirs? grin

Lagos is only a mini abroad for you yeroba people that's why they never look back once they get there, unlike Igbos that will seize any slight opportunity to visit home grin Tinubu is a very popular case.

Onitsha and Aba keeps producing multi millionaires and billionaires till tomorrow grin
Re: False Claims On What Is Not Yours by helinues: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
IspitonCowards:
You have now diverted from sensible logic cos your argument is very weak grin

From ancient times Igbos have been adventurers and unafraid to go anywhere, the Chinese that are all over Nigeria does that mean our land is more productive than theirs? grin

Lagos is only a mini abroad for you yeroba people that's why they never look back once they get there, unlike Igbos that will seize any slight opportunity to visit home grin Tinubu is a very popular case.

Onitsha and Aba keeps producing multi millionaires and billionaires till tomorrow grin

Acclaimed millionaires/billionaires, is there anything to show for it in terms of development from your tiny land..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo: Obaseki Is A Liability To PDP ― Gov Ganduje / 2023 Presidential Election: The Game Plan Of The North / Why Ndi-igbo Economic Model Is I Before Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.