Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! (6694 Views)

What I Saw In A Brothel / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / I'm Shocked To See Ozo In Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by GeneralKoko(m): 1:01am On Aug 07, 2020
Good evening Nairalanders , I'll not try to bore you but I have to say the Genesis of this story for you to understand properly.
Here we go :

We moved from Port Harcourt to my village before the first lockdown in Rivers State . We attended church service on Saturdays ( I'm a sabbatarian) My brother and I were sincerely surprised to see lots of people we left behind now looking very beautiful and attractive .

Omo my bro no waste time reason the girls there , he actually got one he wanted to bleep but the girl was actually trying to do long thing as per serious relationship that would lead to marriage na so my bro discharge but me on the other hand is a shy guy that has suffered in babes hand . I was tired of everything related to following girls or chasing ( as they call it) I resolved to stop , Improve on myself and see where that takes me .

One very fine evening I received a friends request on Facebook from who seemed to be my church member ( Too many mutual friends from church )
She looked very beautiful so I accepted her request. Soon after that she chatted me up and I had made up my mind to make sure that in whatever I was going to do she'll do the chasing and I'll do the forming , I'll not show interest ( because the more I do the more she backs out ) .

She led the chat asking me questions and trying to strike a fun convo but I acted normal , although I was impressed and happy I didn't show my excitement. I chatted normally .

We kept on chatting and chatting , getting to know ourselves better and all but I was still careful not to go to any sex related topic grin because I'll just expose all my intentions .

As God may have it we started chatting about sex and other sec related topics . She asked if I was single and I said yes , I asked her she said she was single too . We went on and on talking about what turns us on ,Regrets , pre-intimacy and the rest . Gradually my interest in this girl started growing but I tried as much as possible to hide it.

Fast forward to when the lockdown was over , I came back to PH with my family members . I didn't try much to keep in touch with her anymore cuz I knew if we could talk about sex on chat I'm halfway there so there's no need to act like a peacock on heat .

We chatted later and she told me she wanted to come back to PH ( I forgot to mention that we both school at RSU and she stays off campus).
I was happy cuz it seemed God was bringing food to me grin grin grin
She told me she was coming to PH that her friend called her for a work but she needed money to come as she was broke . I immediately suggested she borrowed from a friend as I was not on cash to send her shishi . She said she would try her best , that she would be in PH the next day evening I replied " Okay " .

Next day evening I called her grin almost immediately after she picked the call I asked her if she was in pH ( I was already day dreaming how to knack her as girls were becoming scarce)[right][/right] cheesy

While we were talking on the phone she asked me where I lived I told her iwofe ,UOE . she said Okay . It was when I asked her where she was staying to work that I received a shock ( I had imagined she'll stay at her off camp house near school but NO!!!) . She said she was staying at Eagle , I asked , Eagle Island?? She said No , Eagle cement kiss which is a trekable distance from my house grin grin cheesy Choiiiiii see joy!!!!!!

But but wait , I reasoned what could she be doing at Eagle cement
Because she previously told me her friend informed her of a job that was available . What could this job be ?

Immediately my kind went to that brothel but my claims and thoughts weren't right yet I wanted to be sure

To be continued...... grin

Lalasticlala Front page please

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by ojun50(m): 1:07am On Aug 07, 2020
No be new tin, she need money, she gus stay alive

5 Likes

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by luminouz(m): 1:08am On Aug 07, 2020
Front page on this story?

Well, the mod can be merciful sha

3 Likes

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by Hezzyluv: 1:13am On Aug 07, 2020
You saw her doing Olosho work?

2 Likes

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by GeneralKoko(m): 1:21am On Aug 07, 2020
ojun50:
No be new tin, she need money, she gus stay alive

My only surprise is that she looks decent plus na member of my church angry
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by GeneralKoko(m): 1:22am On Aug 07, 2020
luminouz:
Front page on this story?

Well, the mod can be merciful sha

Take your frustrations somewhere else sad
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by Baloranking(m): 1:22am On Aug 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Churches this days are filled with sluts/hoes all because they don't want to be criticized by their society.

Hypocrisy at it's peak grin

But what's my business there cheesy

Op drop the full story, want to see her reaction grin

1 Like

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by GeneralKoko(m): 1:22am On Aug 07, 2020
Hezzyluv:
You saw her doing Olosho work?

We go meet up tomorrow grin cheesy grin
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by luminouz(m): 1:23am On Aug 07, 2020
GeneralKoko:

Take your frustrations somewhere else sad

I tick you off that much? wink
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by StoneColdxx(m): 2:38am On Aug 07, 2020
Sha take am easy with all these “knacking thoughts”.
These girls out there ain’t worth your D ✊�

2 Likes

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by Ayemileto(m): 3:03am On Aug 07, 2020
Lol.

Just imagine OP saying "God is bringing food to his table".

So God already gave you approval for fornication, such that he's now sending ladies to you himself? shocked

Also, I want to believe the story is either fiction, or OP lied in some parts, because some aspects do not conform with each other.

10 Likes

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by Graysons: 3:21am On Aug 07, 2020
GeneralKoko:
Good evening Nairalanders , I'll not try to bore you but I have to say the Genesis of this story for you to understand properly.
Here we go :

We moved from Port Harcourt to my village before the first lockdown in Rivers State . We attended church service on Saturdays ( I'm a sabbatarian) My brother and I were sincerely surprised to see lots of people we left behind now looking very beautiful and attractive .

Omo my bro no waste time reason the girls there , he actually got one he wanted to bleep but the girl was actually trying to do long thing as per serious relationship that would lead to marriage na so my bro discharge but me on the other hand is a shy guy that has suffered in babes hand . I was tired of everything related to following girls or chasing ( as they call it) I resolved to stop , Improve on myself and see where that takes me .

One very fine evening I received a friends request on Facebook from who seemed to be my church member ( Too many mutual friends from church )
She looked very beautiful so I accepted her request. Soon after that she chatted me up and I had made up my mind to make sure that in whatever I was going to do she'll do the chasing and I'll do the forming , I'll not show interest ( because the more I do the more she backs out ) .

She led the chat asking me questions and trying to strike a fun convo but I acted normal , although I was impressed and happy I didn't show my excitement. I chatted normally .

We kept on chatting and chatting , getting to know ourselves better and all but I was still careful not to go to any sex related topic grin because I'll just expose all my intentions .

As God may have it we started chatting about sex and other sec related topics . She asked if I was single and I said yes , I asked her she said she was single too . We went on and on talking about what turns us on ,Regrets , pre-intimacy and the rest . Gradually my interest in this girl started growing but I tried as much as possible to hide it.

Fast forward to when the lockdown was over , I came back to PH with my family members . I didn't try much to keep in touch with her anymore cuz I knew if we could talk about sex on chat I'm halfway there so there's no need to act like a peacock on heat .

We chatted later and she told me she wanted to come back to PH ( I forgot to mention that we both school at RSU and she stays off campus).
I was happy cuz it seemed God was bringing food to me grin grin grin
She told me she was coming to PH that her friend called her for a work but she needed money to come as she was broke . I immediately suggested she borrowed from a friend as I was not on cash to send her shishi . She said she would try her best , that she would be in PH the next day evening I replied " Okay " .

Next day evening I called her grin almost immediately after she picked the call I asked her if she was in pH ( I was already day dreaming how to knack her as girls were becoming scarce)[right][/right] cheesy

While we were talking on the phone she asked me where I lived I told her iwofe ,UOE . she said Okay . It was when I asked her where she was staying to work that I received a shock ( I had imagined she'll stay at her off camp house near school but NO!!!) . She said she was staying at Eagle , I asked , Eagle Island?? She said No , Eagle cement kiss which is a trekable distance from my house grin grin cheesy Choiiiiii see joy!!!!!!

But but wait , I reasoned what could she be doing at Eagle cement
Because she previously told me her friend informed her of a job that was available . What could this job be ?

Immediately my kind went to that brothel but my claims and thoughts weren't right yet I wanted to be sure

To be continued...... grin

Lalasticlala Front page please
What is the name of your village and what state is it located? I want to check something there.

2 Likes

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by johnkey: 4:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Almost every naija girls are sex workers now, money for hand yansh for ground simple so stop acting surprised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 07, 2020
StoneColdxx:
Sha take am easy with all these “knacking thoughts”.
These girls out there ain’t worth your D ✊�
So it’s soap that is worth your D abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 07, 2020
Can you guys not bring God or any god into your depraved musings? How can God give you a fornication partner? Be careful lest you unknowingly incur God’s wrath

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by legionISproteus: 5:24am On Aug 07, 2020
This story better be worth it angry

1 Like

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by Vulcanheph(m): 5:50am On Aug 07, 2020
First of all , you are not even sure if she really works in the brothel, since you have not really seen her working there.....stop Jumpin into unnecessary conclusion

4 Likes

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by shamsin6300(m): 6:18am On Aug 07, 2020
Man most chop now. cool
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by heykims(m): 6:30am On Aug 07, 2020
It happens, gboju cool
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by Gadafii: 7:08am On Aug 07, 2020
Why op con dey happy like say na him discover the cure to HIV /AIDS and corona virus

Abeg pack one side, make I see front, what's new there

1 Like

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by chii8(f): 7:14am On Aug 07, 2020
Hian....I thought they said common sense is common!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by ojun50(m): 7:29am On Aug 07, 2020
GeneralKoko:

My only surprise is that she looks decent plus na member of my church angry
Omo no dey look decent oh...... 80 percent dey fake am

1 Like

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by Les: 7:55am On Aug 07, 2020
Op, please... Do not suggestively use God and fornication in one line of sentence, I'm begging, please!
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by paulolee(m): 7:58am On Aug 07, 2020
guy, there is nothing bad about it, its the norm of almost all naija girls this days and they tag it runs or hookup..
the difference with this ur bea is that she works in the company..

2 Likes

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by Nicepoker(m): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2020
She works in a brothel. you are shocked, yet you want to engage in premarital sex with her.
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by Kingkun69(m): 8:08am On Aug 07, 2020
I sabi one rccg church wey de directly beside strip club for ajah side
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by freshkpomo(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2020
Verdict:
Baloranking
I was shocked to see them talking about sex, was like " Is this a Sunday school lesson or what..." Last last people just dey go church to belong.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM...

God bless Nigeria
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by Rhaspody(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2020
THis story get k leg
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2020
FP? Lol
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by Tonyspecial(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2020
Bleep The Pvssi And Move On
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by StoneColdxx(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2020
sylvalord:
So it’s soap that is worth your D abi?

At all man. I don’t “soap” or knack around either. There are other things to do than all that.
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by raphy(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2020
which kind weed this port haircut guy smoke be for he come put this sexcapade Tory for here.

ur church member doing.olosho work and u think say na everyone u see shouting hallelujah in church are saint.my bro just chill even some. pastor daughter and son do worst than that.i knw some girls and guys who smoke sheesha like tomorrow no de.when they reach church in Sunday they dance iike David dance.

u never see something .just tell us the style u give her for knacking sake and how much.u pay for that holy puna.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Simps Really Do Exists (photo) / Nairaland Dating Thread 2021 Where Singles Mingle For Life Partner. Come In! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.