Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! (6709 Views)

What I Saw In A Brothel / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / I'm Shocked To See Ozo In Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by GeneralKoko(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2020
Based on high demand for the full story I'll complete it .

I later called her yesterday evening to know how she was doing and all . We talked for a while , I asked her " You've been in PH for almost a week yet you haven't made any effort to see me" , she said " it's not like that oh " I then told her to find time to come around to see me

She said she would be returning to her house around RSU but she'll try her best to see me before she goes . She then suggested I should come see her that she doesn't have Transpo rt fare to come

I said okay " Where do you stay ?" She didn't give me a description to her house or where she stays

You know what she said ?
"Enter Keke when you get to that fuel station in eagle cement call me , also call before coming "

Mind you the fuel station is just next to a popular brothel in Eagle cement. This came as a heavy shock as I'm now 75% sure she's hustling their .

It's shocking because this girl looks very decent and comes from a good home

Wetin go carry her go do allowee na wetin I no fit understand

I'll be visiting her today evening Sha
I'll sure try to ask technical questions to know if she actually works there .

And if my claims are true
E no go good oh!!!!!!!

Anyway the only benefit of this is that if she opens up to me , there's a high possibility that I'll be getting free knacks from her
Whenever I want .

1 Like

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by GeneralKoko(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2020
StoneColdxx:
Sha take am easy with all these “knacking thoughts”.
These girls out there ain’t worth your D ✊�

Konji dae na
Wetin man go do
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by GeneralKoko(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2020
Ayemileto:
Lol.

Just imagine OP saying "God is bringing food to his table".

So God already gave you approval for fornication, such that he's now sending ladies to you himself? shocked

Also, I want to believe the story is either fiction, or OP lied in some parts, because some aspects do not conform with each other.

Why would I waste my time fabricating a story
This thing is happening oh

1 Like

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by GeneralKoko(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2020
johnkey:
Almost every naija girls are sex workers now, money for hand yansh for ground simple so stop acting surprised

Na wetin my brother tell me be that
Even your responsible GF fit dae do runs

After all Erigga said
" Even ashawo seff they get serious boyfriend"
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by StoneColdxx(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2020
GeneralKoko:

Konji dae na
Wetin man go do

Lol. I get you. But still, take it easy with the females. E get why.
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by GeneralKoko(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2020
Vulcanheph:
First of all , you are not even sure if she really works in the brothel, since you have not really seen her working there.....stop Jumpin into unnecessary conclusion

I'm 75% sure now
I'll tell her let's go drink in the bar of the brother intentionally to see if she'll say NO
If she says NO then she works there

Most of them try to hide it and because I know her family members she'll try to hide it with her life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by GeneralKoko(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2020
paulolee:
guy, there is nothing bad about it, its the norm of almost all naija girls this days and they tag it runs or hookup..
the difference with this ur bea is that she works in the company..

It's sad bro
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by GeneralKoko(m): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2020
Nicepoker:
She works in a brothel. you are shocked, yet you want to engage in premarital sex with her.

I wanted to but this new findings dae hold me back make I no go catch wetin I no know
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by Hypnotise: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2020
GeneralKoko:

I wanted to but this new findings dae hold me back make I no go catch wetin I no know
No fear. Pusi is meant to be fvcked. If you don't do it some other guy will. Just use cd
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by Mo3891: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
If you can't date her or help her just free her non oloshos babes plenty
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Some Virgins work as strippers too. All for the paper

Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Baloranking:
grin grin grin grin

Churches this days are filled with sluts/hoes all because they don't want to be criticized by their society.

Hypocrisy at it's peak grin

But what's my business there cheesy

Op drop the full story, want to see her reaction grin
You forgot to mention community dicks.
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by esivue007(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Make sure u finish ur story o
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by HomerTimpson: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Vulcanheph:
First of all , you are not even sure if she really works in the brothel, since you have not really seen her working there.....stop Jumpin into unnecessary conclusion
PREJUDICE
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by HomerTimpson: 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
chii8:
Hian....I thought they said common sense is common!!!!
common! Common sense is not common,if its common,common people will be common with common sense LOL
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by Filly3(f): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
The duck is without blemish as usual
Re: My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! by Filly3(f): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=UndauntedYOCA post=92551841]
You forgot to mention community dicks.[/qulote]

The dick is without blemish as usual

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halaga Home Delivery Abeokuta / My Friend's Wife / Can Men Be Happy Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.