Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Have Only One Female Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Only One Female Friend (404 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / I Feel Like Dating One Female Nairalander: can it be Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Only One Female Friend by captaininiobong(m): 1:33am On Aug 07, 2020
Sometimes I think of it, I am this kind of person that comes from a godly home (deeperlife) the thirst of having a girlfriend is not really in me.
Aged 25 and I only have one female friend I can jist, talk and laugh for Africa. I do know other girls like my colleagues in school or neigbour with just good morning alone nothing keeps me talking with them.. it hurts me and I do think that it might affect me. though the girls I see with my eyes for now are those types that sleep with Mr A today in China and sleeps with neighbour B tommorow.. they don't believe in love. please I needed advice
#revolutionnow
Re: I Have Only One Female Friend by moscow406(m): 2:35am On Aug 07, 2020
a
Re: I Have Only One Female Friend by femalecobra: 3:57am On Aug 07, 2020
Then marry her. Would be easier for you. No need to stress.
Re: I Have Only One Female Friend by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 07, 2020
What the fuq has that hastag got to do with your post? Or are you revolting against the girls that sleep with Mr A today and Neighbor B tomorrow?
Re: I Have Only One Female Friend by JOACHINpedro: 6:23am On Aug 07, 2020
How will it affect you pls?

Re: I Have Only One Female Friend by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 07, 2020
Op tell us how it will affect you

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Of The Most Awesome Psychological Facts? / Strictly For Movie Lovers... Data Secret To Download / 70 love Messages that will make her fall for you once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.