Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? (41237 Views)

In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA / Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High / Old Woman Spotted Picking Used Sanitary Pads From A Refuse Dump. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Slimranky(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2020
I would stock my house with a carton of sanitary pads when I get married basically for my wife she don't have to be buying pad's monthly...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by naniawini(f): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2020
shigoawesu:

I have heard that before
How do they use it
Is it normal cotton wool
u cut a sizeable wool and insert in ur vjay... It doesn't leak unlike sanitary pads.
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by naniawini(f): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2020
Nuttella:
Cotton wool is not healthy for menstrual flow.
but tampon is abi... Anyways ur opinion wink
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Nicepoker(m): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2020
I wonder how some one will bleed for days and still manage to survive
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Jack005(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2020
Women are really trying. I usually get irritated by
the word women menstrual cycle. Whenever my ex is experiencing hers,i usually avoid her like a plague .
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Liposure: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2020
papyskinsy:
my lady uses Ankara... I told her severally buh she said she's confortable with it.
ankara ke. Is she improvising
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by naniawini(f): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2020
ukaface:
cotton wool Kwa? Won't it get soaked easily?
it doesn't... It doesn't even leak, u can jump, lie down the way u like unlike pads.
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2020
naniawini:
but tampon is abi... Anyways ur opinion wink
Cotton wool restricts the flow, you know that abi?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Ibrahiimo(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2020
Chocolatesauce:
I don't have heavy flows so I use maximum of 7 pads. 3 days flow at most��
Okay! We don HEAR!!

NEXT!!!
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by extol1(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2020
AbijaJasi:
Sometime I use 85.
if that is the case, you need to see prophet T. B. Joshua for deliverance sharply
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Nicepoker(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2020
Slimranky:
I would stock my house with a carton of sanitary pads when I get married basically for my wife she don't have to be buying pad's monthly...
You don't have to. just make sure she is pregnant year in year out.
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2020
Slimranky:
Such a caring husband to be, if not that I have someone, I would have asked you out. wink

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by GreatGod2020(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2020
Looking for a nice and comfortable hotel to pass a night or rest and also to enjoy your honey moon, click on the link below for your reservation across the country
https://nitestay.com/cna-GreatGod.

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by naniawini(f): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2020
Nuttella:
Cotton wool restricts the flow, you know that abi?
haba! It doesn't... For me thru out my menstrual flow I drink stout so it can come out very well... Being using cotton wool for years now.
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by judedwriter(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2020
realwiz1:
grin what we see on Front page these days is indeed baffling

How this made FP amazes me.
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Liposure: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2020
Nicepoker:
its called menstruation 4 a reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2020
naniawini:
haba! It doesn't... For me thru out my menstrual flow I drink stout so it can come out very well... Being using cotton wool for years now.
Well, whatever works for you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by pocohantas(f): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2020
Ishilove:

Na wa for you o. So you look forward to periods? shocked

Yes I do. It passes quickly, so, nothing spoil.

The challenge is that many supermarkets don't stock it in my area so sometimes I have to go to Ikeja just to buy Platinum. When I don't see I just stick with regular always.

Yea, neighborhood supermarkets do not stock them, but you know on the other-side, we are surrounded by premium supermarkets. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2020
Nicepoker:
We dont bleed, its just a little blood and more of tissues(eggs)

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Yonce(f): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2020
pocohantas:

Comes off like a diaper/napkin situation cheesy. I’ll stick to diaper. Anyway, about 14 should do and that is because I like changing pads. I am sure I am not alone lipsrsealed.

Platinum Always has to be the best Always so far. I can’t go back to the regular Always again.

Now OP has put it in my head, I will think towards a Pad Them Up scheme. cheesy

Platinum Always won me over with the packaging and floral scent.
The fragrance sells that product.
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by naniawini(f): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2020
Nuttella:
Well, whatever works for you.
I really get uncomfortable using pads, u can't sit properly, u can't lie down comfortably especially people that have heavy flow like me cry
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 08, 2020
Shellsploit:

See as guys full this thread shocked
Sey una sef don dey use sanitary pad

Make una just calm down abit.

Girls no too plenty for nairaland. about 80% are guys while the remaining 20% consist of 5% fake female monikers (guys posing as females).

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by juman(m): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2020
Elder0001:

@bolded.. Who told you condoms are free?

You people will just be making stupid gender comparisons everytime.

Some places one can get free condoms.
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2020
Queenflourish:
I use 6-7
I do cut it into 2 cus the pads are always too long
So that makes it 12-14
While I'm looking for an extra extra long pad, someone is cutting pad into two, wow! Babe, how do you do it?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Ibrahiimo(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2020
Nuttella:
We dont bleed, its just a little blood and more of tissues(eggs)
Okay!!

NEXT!!!
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2020
naniawini:
I really get uncomfortable using pads, u can't sit properly, u can't lie down comfortably especially people that have heavy flow like me cry
I have heavy flow too but not that heavy, have you tried drylove pad? It's what I use, very comfy and stain free. I dont use Always, it feels like I'm wearing nylon and it makes noise, it also isn't absorbent enough.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Liposure: 11:52am On Aug 08, 2020
Jack005:
Women are really trying. I usually get irritated by
the word women menstrual cycle. Whenever my ex is experiencing hers,i usually avoid her like a plague .
this is serious
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
Okay!!

NEXT!!!
Piss off, this is a woman's thread angry. What the hell are you doing here?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by pocohantas(f): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2020
Yonce:

Platinum Always won me over with the packaging and floral scent. The fragrance sells that product.

They should give that fragrance to perfume companies. Even after use, it is still there. cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Kaypols(f): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2020
my menstrual cycle last for 5 days ,but if am stress 7 days or more. I use 2 pads per day and three pads for heavy flow.
using pad in Nigeria is becoming expensive gone are the days when lady care was #250 with 10 pieces but, now if you don't have #350 upward u can't buy pad which will not even be enough.

if I broke sha na my mama go buy am for that month .mo le wa ku
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Slimranky(m): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2020
Nuttella:
Such a caring husband to be, if not that I have someone, I would have asked you out. wink

Thank you dear, May God bless you and your man because when both couples are blessed there is a happy home...But sincerely few day's I was thinking about same thing especially during this hard times of covid 19

Most girls and ladies are not working some of them are depending on their single parents to survive and some of these single parents are private workers or private teacher's that have not been paid for month's

"How do these young girls manage to get 600_1k monthly for pad's
??
Sincerely If I get married
I would be stocking my home with carton's of always pad's same way i would be stocking my kitchen with food stuffs

All these buy buy 600 to 1k monthly is expensive, what if you don't have the money ATM?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses / Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.