Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting (2959 Views)

Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church / Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by OpenYourEyes1: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
I remember praying to GOD concerning my excessive eating after becoming a born-again. HE took me up in spirit and showed me this: 〰 (a wave) passing across my face. I was told in spirt that I need to be light...that satan is keeping us heavy and weak in this world with too much food(bad food I suppose)
The most shocking thing about that experience is that I saw myself and other humans in something like balloons. It was as if I was told that our physical bodies on earth are not real.

Bump... .. .
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
I remember praying to GOD concerning my excessive eating after becoming a born-again. HE took me up in spirit and showed me this: 〰 (a wave) passing across my face. I was told in spirt that I need to be light...that satan is keeping us heavy and weak in this world with too much food(bad food I suppose)
The most shocking thing about that experience is that I saw myself and other humans in something like balloons. It was as if I was told that our physical bodies on earth are not real.

Bump.. . . .
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by OpenYourEyes1: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . .
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Can you eat food mixed with synthetic chemicals?

If the synthetic chemicals are not poisonous, one could eat food mixed with them. If they are poisonous, they'll kill one (not defile one. Those are 2 different things).
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by GdNews32: 7:52am On Aug 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .... ...
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by GdNews32: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by calebbintus: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Actually, in the old testament days, there was a list of foods that were considered unclean. Leviticus 11 gives you a run down of some of the animals/insects that are considered unclean for eating
But Jesus explained that what you eat goes through your body and comes out the other end, so it is not BAD for you as it does not make you unclean.

Keep twisting scriptures& teaching heresies. He clearly stated he was talking about "washing of hands" Peter made it clear he never ate anything unclean in the Vision. Yeshua the King himself made it clear in Revelation that the Doctrine of telling people to eat things sacrificed to idols is a doctrine he hates. Revelation 2:14. Just keep quiet if you don't know anything

Deceivers that don't read their bibles.
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
calebbintus:

Keep twisting scriptures& teaching heresies. He clearly stated he was talking about "washing of hands" Peter made it clear he never ate anything unclean in the Vision. Yeshua the King himself made it clear in Revelation that the Doctrine of telling people to eat things sacrificed to idols is a doctrine he hates. Revelation 2:14. Just keep quiet if you don't know anything

Deceivers that don't read their bibles.
Jesus Christ was in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 speaking of the "washing of hands"? undecided

So when He mentioned "Honor your father and mother.." in that same context, it was all because of the " washing of hands"? undecided

When Jesus Christ mentioned the twisting of God's Law by those who declared Corbin that which God did, it was all because of the "washing of hands"? Wow.. :-the wisdom on some of you astounds me... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Peter made it clear he never ate anything unclean so we should all ignor what Jesus Christ said in Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20, so we can follow after Peter then? undecided

We should ignore the fact that from the same context where you came out with Peter stating that he never ate anything unclean, Peter was advised, this in a vision, not to call anything God has made unclean? undecided

And with your same mouth you accused me of twisting scriptures and teaching heresies this while you, guilty of the very same, continue to omit and lie in God's name? undecided

Wow... undecided
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by calebbintus: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ was in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 speaking of the "washing of hands"? undecided

So when He mentioned "Honor your father and mother.." in that same context, it was all because of the " washing of hands"? undecided

When Jesus Christ mentioned the twisting of God's Law by those who declared Corbin that which God did, it was all because of the "washing of hands"? Wow.. :-the wisdom on some of you astounds me... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Peter made it clear he never ate anything unclean so we should all ignor what Jesus Christ said in Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20, so we can follow after Peter then? undecided

We should ignore the fact that from the same context where you came out with Peter stating that he never ate anything unclean, Peter was advised, this in a vision, not to call anything God has made unclean? undecided

And with your same mouth you accused me of twisting scriptures and teaching heresies this while you, guilty of the very same, continue to omit and lie in God's name? undecided

Wow... undecided

Teaching you scriptures is like preparing & investing in a male athlete for a female track event. A waste of effort. You can't smell the Kingdom of God without Yeshua. You guys just came to waste your time on earth. I don't argue with Anti Messiah Jesus folks.
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
calebbintus:

Teaching you scriptures is like preparing & investing in a male athlete for a female track event. A waste of effort. You can't smell the Kingdom of God without Yeshua. You guys just came to waste your time on earth. I don't argue with Anti Messiah Jesus folks.
But what you seem to do a lot of is spew Antichrist rhetoric and doctrines instead. undecided
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by calebbintus: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But what you seem to do a lot of is spew Antichrist rhetoric and doctrines instead. undecided

I can discuss doctrine with people whose eyes are open & we are on the same path, So like Paul I don't waste my effort. The Demon Jesus & his image; the Church system, holding you are far far stronger than you. You all need deliverance But unfortunately you think you are the one controlling yourself.
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
calebbintus:

I can discuss doctrine with people whose eyes are open & we are on the same path, So like Paul I don't waste my effort. The Demon Jesus & his image; the Church system, holding you are far far stronger than you. You all need deliverance But unfortunately you think you are the one controlling yourself.
You are way past looney tunes and you don't even realize it....when you reset your mind and are able to engage again, let me know. undecided
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by GdNews32: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump
... .. ..
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by GdNews32: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by GdNews32: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . .. .
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by GdNews32: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... ..
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by GdNews32: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... .. .. .
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by GdNews32: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .. ..
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by GdNews32: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by OpenYourEyes1: 7:57am On Dec 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... .. ..... ..
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by OpenYourEyes1: 8:01am On Dec 22, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by OpenYourEyes1: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .... ....... ..... .
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by OpenYourEyes1: 8:03am On May 13, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On May 19, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ten Commandments [Islamic Version] / Introduction To Ifa Religoin / Who Says Virginity Lost Can Never Be Regained?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.