Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) (20743 Views)

Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Assassina: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2020
wink
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Nooel1: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2020
coins501:

Not true man. For the president yes but not the state governors. Nothing herculean about it, how long did it when Nyako and the others were impeached.

My brother, where will they carry out the impeachment process? In room or hotel? The last time I checked, the state house of assembly complex is under renovation.

1 Like

Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Magormako: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2020
elepo95:
to the people who claim Ize-iyamu is endorsed by thugs.......

so those people that populated obaseki's cabinet and resigned their appointments are thugs?

if you are right by this narrative, it means obaseki has been governing the state by barely competent individuals hence the state is at a bit of an impasse

They are hungry politicians installed by Oshiomole. They are slaves of money, just like the donkey will slave for carrots.
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2020
LandMann:
The endorsement is great but unfortunately it won't translate to actual votes on election day.

Obaseki would be able to win if only he were able to control security for rigging and outspend APC in buying votes on election day.

Again, the court case hanging on his neck just make every endorsement and roof pulling of house of assembly a waste of time
i see grin. If there's any case at all, it would be adjourned till after elections cos the atmosphere is heated already. If the endorsement of mc oluomo, the same NRUTW arm in lagos didn't translate into winning by sanwoolu and buhari, then I'd believe you on the Edo NURTW endorsement of obaseki.
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by crazygod(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2020
Parada:
Your like need to be beheaded.
You saw all this but you never saw the news about Obaseki n one of his commissioner still in jail in France after being caught Laundering over 78 million dollars in cash? So people should stop supporting Oshomole that transformed the state but your father will not make similar comment when lonatics like Ikpeazu Umahi n the colossal failure Ugwuanyi are campaignong.

So we have a boko haram and Fulani herdsman apologist on this forum talking about beheading someone..... That's for another day. I hope the mods are watching
Back to what you posted, tell me if EFCC or ICPC made a statement concerning the money laundering charge. Since you read the dailies, didn't you read that Obaseki distanced himself from the commissioner? Just so you know, I don't support either of them.
But tell me, do you have wet dreams about oshiomole or tinubu that you will agree for Edo to turn into someone's personal property just like they did to Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Magormako: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2020
oneunited:

And u forget to mention APC now has 19 lawmakers of out the 24,impeachment is looming MOU Obaseki!

Your comment and claims are baseless
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2020
Hope they won't fall hands like those Obaseki lawmakers loyalist did when buillion van enter their pocket?
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Magormako: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2020
kpokpo1:
Shut ur ma**ot mouth. What do you know about Edo politics?
Obaseki and Osho sand praises of the APC and criticized PDP. After defecting to the PDP Obaseki, is now singing the praises of same party he criticised before our very own eye and criticizing the one he praised that brought him into power.

You get sense so? Ozuor.,..

Election no be war. Talk your own, I talk my own.

No insults please

2 Likes

Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by ThatFairGuy: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
i keep saying it
in a free and fair election
Buhari will loose his polling unit in kastina as it stands now
APC cannot win any election without heavy rigging
check out the states they won and the brazen rigging
Osun state
Kano
and many more including Imo state they installed a Governor through rag tanko
APC is not capable of winning any election as it stands now.
even a hardcore zombie knows that without rigging and federal might Apc is doomed already.
I just wish Buhari will be neutral so zombies will know that APC is bokoharam and the most hated political party worldwide.

Btw
Zombies and yeroba Muslims where expecting Obaseki to do the Ambode so they can massage the ego of the criminal drug lord brown teeth vagabond bastard Tinubu.
but little did they know that
Edo no be Lagos
everybody must not be like the fat criminal pig Ambode that sheepishly smiled to his doom and political oblivion.
win or loose Obaseki fought like a man and history will never forget him.
at least his fight brought the suspension of the criminal scallywag Oshiomole so he already fought well and I wish him good luck in September.

APC is bokoharam
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
kiss the truth

cc
NgeneUkwenu
Simplyleo
Goan sidon please

Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
i keep saying it
in a free and fair election
Buhari will loose his polling unit in kastina as it stands now
APC cannot win any election without heavy rigging
check out the states they won and the brazen rigging
Osun state
Kano
and many more including Imo state they installed a Governor through rag tanko
APC is not capable of winning any election as it stands now.
even a hardcore zombie knows that without rigging and federal might Apc is doomed already.
I just wish Buhari will be neutral so zombies will know that APC is bokoharam and the most hated political party worldwide.

Btw
Zombies and yeroba Muslims where expecting Obaseki to do the Ambode so they can massage the ego of the criminal drug lord brown teeth vagabond bastard Tinubu.
but little did they know that
Edo no be Lagos
everybody must not be like the fat criminal pig Ambode that sheepishly smiled to his doom and political oblivion.
win or loose Obaseki fought like a man and history will never forget him.
at least his fight brought the suspension of the criminal scallywag Oshiomole so he already fought well and I wish him good luck in September.

APC is bokoharam
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
kiss the truth

cc
NgeneUkwenu
Simplyleo

Arrange your 5 million keep o. Plenty hate speech here, mehn!!!!
I just feel like saying damn.....
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Chirowman(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2020
ok ooo
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2020
Obaseki please after your 4+4 elapsed please hand over to your deputy shaibu he deserves the opportunity don't be greedy like this Ediot we called Oshonyeoshi

1 Like

Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by SIONKPO1(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2020
oneunited:

And u forget to mention APC now has 19 lawmakers of out the 24,impeachment is looming MOU Obaseki!
The State Judiciary are under obaseki and the so called 19 legislooters(14) of them have not been shown in by the know speaker and clerk of house of Assembly
Iyamu is creating enmity for himself by allowing Oshiomhole to use Abuja connections,which in return is making obaseki to gain sympathy from Edolites
Use your brain small

1 Like

Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by droidview: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2020
This election is a close contest.

Meanwhile, with just 3k, I can teach you how to design ecommerce website.This is a promo.

Check my signature for whatsapp number.

https://www.nairaland.com/6039328/read-tell-me-what-think
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by jaybliss1410(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2020
I smiles when I read some comments particularly on this topic. who else who they have shown endorsed if not the incumbent governor? who is the leader of drivers union answerable to? Every associations in the state will all show their support to the incumbent cos no head of asso wants to be removed by the governor. The real support speaks after election. This same set of asso will be the first to congratulate the incumbent opposition if the table turns other way.

WHAT DO I KNOW SEF?
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by martineverest(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2020
kpokpo1:
Same Oshiomole that brought in the same Obaseki that you are singing is praises is now hated by the Edo ppl abi?
Na u com b d oga kpatakpata of dem all na u talk the truth pass and na u be the general overseer.
Ozuor...

Ozuor kill u there....evbe!
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Kylekent59: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2020
kpokpo1:
Shut ur ma**ot mouth. What do you know about Edo politics?
Obaseki and Osho sand praises of the APC and criticized PDP. After defecting to the PDP Obaseki, is now singing the praises of same party he criticised before our very own eye and criticizing the one he praised that brought him into power.

You get sense so? Ozuor.,..

Everyone entitled to his/her own opinion.

You say yours and fuvk off

He says his and fvkk off

I say mine and fvkk off

Others say theirs and fvkk off..

2 Likes

Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Tareq1105: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2020
Eriokanmi:
since you know the amount, pls can you tell us? Also tell us the purported amount obaseki spent in getting the pdp ticket. Fyi, the 40m naira is in the public domain with proofs for everyone to see. Yekini is now running away from my constituency. Why is he running? What's he afraid of if he's truly clean? Group of thieves. We are waiting for him to show up

Bias and stupidity has blinded your eyes.

You mean Yekinni was bribed to remain in his own party while those that changed party with the governor followed the governor on a free transfer?
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by nokatakata: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2020
Lol...obaseki go soon claim say olosho support am. Even if he goes to the cemetery to campaign, he is getting kicked out of that office come September 19. He keeps running from pillar to post. I see then also advertising on NL...lol wetin concern seun. Na to collect him money be the koko. Online and NL votes will not be counted. Na people wen dey edo go vote plus rigging plus federal might plus inec. Obaseki go get high BP.
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Tareq1105: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2020
SIONKPO1:

The State Judiciary are under obaseki and the so called 19 legislooters(14) of them have not been shown in by the know speaker and clerk of house of Assembly
Iyamu is creating enmity for himself by allowing Oshiomhole to use Abuja connections,which in return is making obaseki to gain sympathy from Edolites
Use your brain small

Edo State lack Elders. I'm sorry to say this but that's the situation right now.

No Elder could talk to Obaseki when he prevented elected House members from being sworn in to represent their people.

Obaseki laid the foundation of illegality and it's unfortunate bcoz some governors will start adopting it in their states.

That's what we get when a governor thinks he's greater than the other elected government officers and the constitution.

Unfortunately, Edo youths are mentally lazy even in their analysis of the present political calculations in the state.

Good luck to them.

1 Like

Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2020
Tareq1105:

Bias and stupidity has blinded your eyes.

You mean Yekinni was bribed to remain in his own party while those that changed party with the governor followed the governor on a free transfer?
i nor get your time. Read about yekini, from when he moved to the pdp with obaseki and later dumped him
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2020
NextGovernor:
The Edo state driver association endorse Obaseki and also praise him for giving them favourable environment to carry out their duties as a driver without harassment and intimidation they experience from some individuals who think they were the owner of the Edo State in the last administration of Adam Oshiomole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaurw9jWmFQ

That's just the reality most people outside Edo are not aware of. We see the supporters of Ize-Iyamu as congregation of thieves and political opportunists. I watch hundreds of ordinary citizens declare support for the governor every day; whereas the opposition is stacking up resignation letters from hungry politicians who want to join the 'come and chop' government they hopelessly envisage.
We will resist them through the ballot.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by SIONKPO1(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2020
Tareq1105:

Edo State lack Elders. I'm sorry to say this but that's the situation right now.

No Elder could talk to Obaseki when he prevented elected House members from being sworn in to represent their people.

Obaseki laid the foundation of illegality and it's unfortunate bcoz some governors will start adopting it in their states.

That's what we get when a governor thinks he's greater than the other elected government officers and the constitution.

Unfortunately, Edo youths are mentally lazy even in their analysis of the present political calculations in the state.

Good luck to them.
No,he didn't say that they shouldn't be sworn in,what he said is that he can't inaugurate the eyes twice,for me APC messed things up in that state cause all the Legislooters and Legisyessir were APC members.
The members on their part should have gone there and be inaugurated and wait some weeks then impeach the Principal Officers and thereafter impeach obaseki and his deputy
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by robosky02(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Obaseki has the masses while Ize has the Individuals. U can't bribe everyone.

Sometimes individual power dey pass group
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by favor914: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2020
Eriokanmi:
i saw the video of the aforementioned shouting thieves, thieves when ize-iyamu was campaigning in benin this week the apc claimed they were sponsored . Even the akara seller joined them with her akara box in her head shouting thief.
Stop deceiving yourself, and spreading lies, Which money did Pastor Iyamu pilfer?, President Jonathan is the one that stole the money, and passed it through pdp Edo state to Late Anthony Anenih?
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by favor914: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2020
SIONKPO1:

No,he didn't say that they shouldn't be sworn in,what he said is that he can't inaugurate the eyes twice,for me APC messed things up in that state cause all the Legislooters and Legisyessir were APC members.
The members on their part should have gone there and be inaugurated and wait some weeks then impeach the Principal Officers and thereafter impeach obaseki and his deputy
Obaseki the Saboteur, no honor amongst thieves, APC will bring him down.
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Teenaira: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2020
Inconclusive election loading .........
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Cj4charles(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2020
Eriokanmi:
i saw the video of the aforementioned shouting thieves, thieves when ize-iyamu was campaigning in benin this week the apc claimed they were sponsored . Even the akara seller joined them with her akara box in her head shouting thief.
Ize Iyamu haf not seen anything, i thank God he is an Edo indigene e no as e dey be for B/C let him ask Osumbor how it was when they declared him Governor #Edonobelagos#
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Dansuqi: 11:18am On Aug 07, 2020
Magormako:
Governor Obaseki is endorsed by
1. Edo Market women
2. Edo State Pensioners
3. Edo State civil Servants
4. Edo State Farmers Association
5. Edo state Association of Artisans
6. Edo state Commercial drivers
7. Progressive Edo sons and Daughters home and abroad.

[s]Pastor Ize-Iyamu is endorsed by
1. Lions and Tigers (Thugs)
2. Hungry Politicians (Oshiomole and crew)
[/s]
It's going to be a land slide victory for Governor Obaseki..

4+4 Torgba

Unfortunately son,elections are decided by those underlined
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Dansuqi: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2020
Eriokanmi:

You saw the video of people also shouting thieves when obaseki was at oba palace?
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by SIONKPO1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
favor914:
Obaseki the Saboteur, no honor amongst thieves, APC will bring him down.
saboteur?,but Pmb installed zombies as prinpal officers in NASS,its like that in most states in nijeriya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Report Of Imo Assembly Mace Missing After Use In Edo Is False - Dominic Ezerioha / Femi Fani-Kayode Condemns Attack On Enugu Police Station / Bayelsa Polls: Protest In Front Of INEC Office Over Alleged Doctored Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.