Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) (20749 Views)

Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by VTJN(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
Magormako:
Governor Obaseki is endorsed by 1. Edo Market women 2. Edo State Pensioners 3. Edo State civil Servants 4. Edo State Farmers Association 5. Edo state Association of Artisans 6. Edo state Commercial drivers 7. Progressive Edo sons and Daughters home and abroad.
Pastor Ize-Iyamu is endorsed by 1. Lions and Tigers (Thugs) 2. Hungry Politicians (Oshiomole and crew)
It's going to be a land slide victory for Governor Obaseki..
4+4 Torgba
U fit swear to go blind, deaf, mad and lame that obaseki will win?
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by MrPaul2: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
NextGovernor:
Let APC keep using millions to buy individuals. The populace are with PDP. We will see if they can give everybody millions in Edo State
Hahahaha APC knew they are finished I mean completely finished without federal might that's why they are finding all means to ensure our only governor is out but they will continue to fail grin grin
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Augustenite(m): 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
i keep saying it
in a free and fair election
Buhari will loose his polling unit in kastina as it stands now
APC cannot win any election without heavy rigging
check out the states they won and the brazen rigging
Osun state
Kano
and many more including Imo state they installed a Governor through rag tanko
APC is not capable of winning any election as it stands now.
even a hardcore zombie knows that without rigging and federal might Apc is doomed already.
I just wish Buhari will be neutral so zombies will know that APC is bokoharam and the most hated political party worldwide.

Btw
Zombies and yeroba Muslims where expecting Obaseki to do the Ambode so they can massage the ego of the criminal drug lord brown teeth vagabond bastard Tinubu.
but little did they know that
Edo no be Lagos
everybody must not be like the fat criminal pig Ambode that sheepishly smiled to his doom and political oblivion.
win or loose Obaseki fought like a man and history will never forget him.
at least his fight brought the suspension of the criminal scallywag Oshiomole so he already fought well and I wish him good luck in September.

APC is bokoharam
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
kiss the truth

cc
NgeneUkwenu
Simplyleo

See a man in severe pain because people are making it and his father failed him. Brother, go and hustle and make a living for your children. Until you die of another man matter before you see say u have been all stupid from way back. Look after your own future and go and find things done. I don't think the likes of Emoney is bothered with problems of Edo nor that Igbo businessman in Ladipo or Balogun have time for your stupid talk. Be productive and leave Edo citizens to face wat is ahead of them.
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Magormako: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dansuqi:

Unfortunately son,elections are decided by those underlined

Don't underestimate the power of a united people with a common cause.
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by kpokpo1(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2020
Lol.... Abeg leave all those ppl come make we reason

martineverest:
Ozuor kill u there....evbe!
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by kpokpo1(m): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2020
You be correct guy. Election no be war. Hugs...

Magormako:

Election no be war. Talk your own, I talk my own.

No insults please
Re: Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Magormako: 9:35am On Sep 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

Unfortunately son,elections are decided by those underlined

How market? Never underestimate the power of a united people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State / Shettima Criticizes Atiku And Peter Obi (Video) / President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.