Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered (50026 Views)

Could This Be The Reason For The High Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country? / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing / RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Tobidarker02: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2020
vincentjk:

So what of yahoo plus boys who use their girlfriends to make money and then rendering them useless/mad?

Or are they also stealing funds from somewhere and if say how comes these girls run mad one after the other?
Have you witnessed one?
Like do you have a clear example about it
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by oxiide22(m): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2020
gambia:
I bow for this country. All these kidnappers and ritualist, how do they sleep at night? Its a cruel world indeed. My friend was missing around ogun state area in 2016 immediately after service. He hasn't been found till date, i hope you are in a better place my good friend(Abdulraheem Dauda a.k.a Genius).
church service or nysc?
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2020
zealousayo:

Not true.
What is not true ?
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2020
Ategberoson:

Igbo and their saint claim. you won even lie, na headquarters of ritualism you come use lied?

you used to sleep in bus when you're not mentally deranged? you know get house

in the habit to blackmailed Yoruba nation, you just proved to the world you're not mentally alright or how do you explained to a sane people that you're used to sleep inside the bus? even conductor don't sleep inside the bus

you need help
Lol thank God for internet yorubas are the Kings of money ritual that doesn't even work

Is their any Yoruba boy they catch in Yahoo without charm ? ?

In Port Harcourt ..u can sleep inside bus with ease and why would a conductor sleep inside bus ??
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Ategberoson(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2020
Igbochief001:

Lol thank God for internet yorubas are the Kings of money ritual that doesn't even work

In Port Harcourt ..u can sleep inside bus with ease and why would a conductor sleep inside bus ??

so yahoo in other parts don't use charmed? I know blame you, e get as person go sleep inside bus wey him brain go dey retrogress

ritual in Yoruba land cannot be compare to southeast and Ph, the story of ritual killers killing people in the hotels in port Harcourt didn't get to you or you just wish to hide that to embrace your foolishness

for the sake of your safety and mental upgrading, quit sleeping inside the bus, so that you can enjoy your sanity again
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by gambia(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2020
oxiide22:
church service or nysc?

NYSC.
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by molbic(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2020
Tflex01:

Lol... Yet the same Ibadan is the "America" of many of your kinsmen.

You guys are the worst hypocrites ever. cheesy
Kai my friend ibadan is the brown roof capital of the world

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Excuses: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2020
gambia:
I bow for this country. All these kidnappers and ritualist, how do they sleep at night? Its a cruel world indeed. My friend was missing around ogun state area in 2016 immediately after service. He hasn't been found till date, i hope you are in a better place my good friend(Abdulraheem Dauda a.k.a Genius).

My brother don't waste ur time, thinking all that.. All a man need is a "reason" to justify his action..humans are killing their own kind now for fun..the system will get to a tipping point were nature will set a balance & give the earth the chance to begin again..
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by frog12: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2020
WHY is it that we BURN armed-robbers with TYRES but let these RITUALIST that kill go FREE ?
WHY is it that we BURN armed-robbers with TYRES but let these RITUALIST that kill go FREE ?

gratiaeo:
Oluseye Ojo, Ibadan

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/secrets-of-ibadan-ritual-killings-uncovered/
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by AregbeFufu: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2020
Gracchus:
[/s][s] Yet y'll cursed descendants of cane the wanderer won't stop coming there... How can you people be so foolish!! They are environmental hazards but your busses still land there like say war dey your land, heck! You lots even wanna attend our schools here like y'll don't have schools in that your tiny mud land region...
Coming where, Lagos? Of course every Nigerian tribe is heavily represented in Lagos, it's practically the capital of Nigeria.
The core yoruba states that I described as environmental hazards have no one inhabiting them but Yorubas.
Stop attaching the entire brown roof yoruba fetish yoruba hinterlands to phenomena unique to Lagos.
Afonja save yourself from your propaganda induced illusion. The position of Lagos in SW is giving all of you a sense of well being which is why you guys always come here with your loud mouths denigrating the SE, while yoruba hinterlands rot away under neglect.
Compare your derelict, putrid and disgusting yoruba "cities" to the ones in SE and shut your proud mouth in shame.
From Ibadan to Abeokuta. Oshogbo to Akure.
Nothing but square kilometers of decayed brown roof mud huts, with no toilet facilities or running water, narrow mud paths in place of actual streets, open defecation everywhere and a worrying number of street beggers and urchins. And then the undying culture of diabolism and ritualism.
A yoruba man has no right to trash talk the SE at least we live in actual houses built with concrete with toilets and running water.
Afonja,snap out of your Lagos hypnosis.
Yoruba land is an aberration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by gambia(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2020
Excuses:

My brother don't waste ur time, thinking all that.. All a man need is a "reason" to justify his action..humans are killing their own kind now for fun..the system will get to a tipping point were nature will set a balance & give the earth the chance to begin again..

I hope so.
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2020
Brown roof people
illiterate and backward people forming sophisticated

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Cosbyrich: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2020
sodiqapril:

Lol, money ritual is a thing in southwest and only a bastard says it doesn't work cus guys are cashing out big from it.. there's a known one in my area, he has 10 new trucks ( those ones that coast like 17m) he doesn't even hide when he does his ritual sacrifices..

That can only happen in the SE where ritualists originated and invaded the SW from.
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Cosbyrich: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Brown roof people
illiterate and backward people forming sophisticated

Your otokoto people taught those gullible Yorubas.Igbos are known to be ritualists from time immemorial.
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by icankel: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2020
Gracchus:
It will even be more appreciated if you vagabonds stop coming. Y'll constitute nuisance everywhere you go anyway.... Please tell your buses and load y'll everyday like refugees that y'll vagabonds are not needed over here. South West governors should as a matter of urgency place embargo nlon anything moving from south east and stop it from entering the south west.
I pray we don't get to read ur name as one of there victim. use ur head for once
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2020
Cosbyrich:

Your otokoto people taught those gullible Yorubas.Igbos are known to be ritualists from time immemorial.

SHUT UP!!!
I'm not igbo

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by einsteine(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2020
vincentjk:
And yet some Nigerians would tell you how they don't believe someone could use another person to make money but tell them to follow you to one of these ritual dens to see what's happening there and watch them shit their pants immediately

1sharon do you believe this?

Cognitive dissonance on your part.

That people are being killed for money rituals does not mean that money rituals work. It simply means that people believe in rituals. People believe in a lot of things that don't work.

What you are saying is like saying that twins bring misfortune because twins were killed in Calabar. No, twins don't bring misfortune but because people believed twins brought misfortune, they killed twins.

Money rituals don't work. But people believe it does, so they keep commiting the stupid atrocities on and on until they are caught and you wonder where is the money?

If money rituals work, why are your so called ritualists all worth less than $10 million? Something, a successful investment banker in the US would achieve from salaries alone after 15 years of experience.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by einsteine(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2020
Tobidarker02:

Have you witnessed one?
Like do you have a clear example about it

Don't mind them. None of them have any personal experience. No proofs. Nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by engrchykae(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2020
Yoruba people,you have the pastors, you are Muslims,you are animists.
Anyway,am not surprised,it's the region of sunset.
Everything dark comes up during sunset
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ategberoson:

so yahoo in other parts don't use charmed? I know blame you, e get as person go sleep inside bus wey him brain go dey retrogress

ritual in Yoruba land cannot be compare to southeast and Ph, the story of ritual killers killing people in the hotels in port Harcourt didn't get to you or you just wish to hide that to embrace your foolishness

for the sake of your safety and mental upgrading, quit sleeping inside the bus, so that you can enjoy your sanity again
Lol your years of propaganda is over ....Nigerians now know
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by sremmlyf(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Gracchus:
I will have remource when Evans the kidnappers has one and the fake drug manufacturer below whose fake drugs has killed hundred
https://www.nairaland.com/4904546/fake-drug-manufacturers-arrested-police
Atesst the crimes are committed on our land and its ours to bear and fish out the criminals unlike y'll vagabonds who even carried your crime into our own region hundreds of kilometers away, show me any crime any Yoruba committed in your land and I will show you hundreds of crimes you lots have committed over here. You Muppet!!
Yo! take it gently bro you spitting on me, I only asked you to show remorse for the dead rather than spilling gibberish
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Excuses: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
What's wrong with us, if something is bad,it is bad and shouldn't be encouraged in all terms..why encourage evil or fail to condemn it because it's committed by ur own..we can't move forward as a nation wallahi..
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by 1Sharon(f): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
vincentjk:
And yet some Nigerians would tell you how they don't believe someone could use another person to make money but tell them to follow you to one of these ritual dens to see what's happening there and watch them shit their pants immediately

1sharon do you believe this?

How does this prove money rituals work?

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Ategberoson(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Igbochief001:
Lol your years of propaganda is over ....Nigerians now know

propaganda of a ritualist caught and paraded on live TV station?

your mental state need total evaluation
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
I made a comment the other day on naira land, occultism in rivers state that it came through by South West and South East indigenes, one idiot was saying crap.
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Mastakija(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
quentin06:
Skull mining is a multimillion naira industry in the west, it contributes to the nations GDP.
chaii
dats how one senseless person said 90percent of houses in sw is made from blood money
ok fyn let even accept dat is true( which is obviously not) atleast its used in boosting d economy..
but take a look at this
d money u flat heads r making from d fake drugs, okotoko or woreva and this kidnapping stuffs etc
what r u using for
ur village is getting worse every single time
u ppl reason with ur butts honestly
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ategberoson:

propaganda of a ritualist caught and paraded on live TV station?

your mental state need total evaluation
Yes like mother and son eating another of her son's girlfriend for monyv
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Resemblance246: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
Igbochief001:

You know yorubas don't live in South East even South South unlike the fake phone dealers Igbo and other pety pety Igbo traders rubbing people here from one fake products to another all in the name of quick money. Only the Igbos and likes in South West are judge base on their characters meanwhile they are very worse than that back home in alaigbo.
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Guestlander: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Igbochief001:
Primitive people claiming sufisticated lol

Remember in Unn the day I told my guys how I used to sleep in a bus in pH ....they told me u can't try that in yoruba land ooh if not u would be suya

Now I get it

If you are going to be suya then you will be suya. The same Port Harcourt where people are routinely murdered for no apparent reasons? Remember this guy Gracious David-West ? Google Port Harcourt serial killer
Perhaps you want to run away to the north like some of your folks, straight into the arms of some militia men who will promptly dispatch you.
SE nko? Your own home, we know you are far more likely to die there than anywhere else in the country.
If it is your portion to be suya, everywhere is your abattoir.
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Ejanla07: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Sammy07 will tell you he learnt from his ogun neighbours
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Ategberoson(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Igbochief001:

Yes like mother and son eating another of her son's girlfriend for monyv

the news of that emanated from southeast and port Harcourt not long

when are you agreeing that you're just a nonentity and a bloody hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armored Tanks Arrive Bayelsa Community Over The Killing Of 18-Year-Old Girl.PICS / 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio / Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.