Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered (50022 Views)

Could This Be The Reason For The High Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country? / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing / RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by 77up(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2020
Tflex01:

Lol... Yet the same Ibadan is the "America" of many of your kinsmen.

You guys are the worst hypocrites ever. cheesy
...as if they can ever leave Yoruba land cheesy

As if they were also free from killings and kidnapping in their land.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Nooel1: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2020
Gracchus:
It will even be more appreciated if you vagabonds stop coming. Y'll constitute nuisance everywhere you go anyway.... Please tell your buses and load y'll everyday like refugees that y'll vagabonds are not needed over here. South West governors should as a matter of urgency place embargo nlon anything moving from south east and stop it from entering the south west.

Hungry will finish you, your family, your people and kinsmen if Igbos leave your place.

Who will buy your tomatoes, who will occupy your houses and pay for rents, and who will chatter your taxis?

Think before you talk!

4 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by jrusky(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo

Bro you dey vex oo
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by stanliwise(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2020
sodiqapril:

Lol, money ritual is a thing in southwest and only a bastard says it doesn't work cus guys are cashing out big from it.. there's a known one in my area, he has 10 new trucks ( those ones that coast like 17m) he doesn't even hide when he does his ritual sacrifices..
And what has your society done about it?
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Lekan239(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2020
limpopo:

That is how people like you lose valuable clients... and small time complain that no project is forthcoming to them.

Do you know maybe your next big/breakthrough client might be a native/resident of that zone...

Nigerians and our uncouth sentence..
firstly, I'm not too to be held responsible for your perspective about my comments, if you like you may call it tribalism that's your choice and secondly, I'm not a politician, because I'm looking for a breakthrough client wouldn't stop me from saying the truth at any situations
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2020
Almost a month old news. Too bad, karma always cook for everyone.
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2020
sodiqapril:

Lol, money ritual is a thing in southwest and only a bastard says it doesn't work cus guys are cashing out big from it.. there's a known one in my area, he has 10 new trucks ( those ones that coast like 17m) he doesn't even hide when he does his ritual sacrifices..

There is nothing like money ritual.
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by holycup(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2020
Tflex01:

Are you okay.are you really sure you are normal?

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by limpopo: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2020
Lekan239:
firstly, I'm not too to be held responsible for your perspective about my comments, if you like you may call it tribalism that's your choice and secondly, I'm not a politician, because I'm looking for a breakthrough client wouldn't stop me from saying the truth at any situations

And what was the truth in your statement
That it's only in ibadan or Oyo state at large that kidnapping happens..

My Stand is::: Don't shit where you eat..
You advertise your biz here, don't let potential clients associate these kind of statements to you...
And lastly, I don't have any perspective about you.. just responding to you from the business angle..

Great day ahead!!!
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Gracchus: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2020
[s][/s]
Nooel1:

Hungry will finish you, your family, your people and kinsmen if Igbos leave your place.

Who will buy your tomatoes, who will occupy your houses and pay for rents, and who will chatter your taxis?

Think before you talk!
[s][/s]Yet again, always crying more than the bereaved, always worried about others, not about themselves. How should all that be your headache? Have u bought all the tomatoes in your region? Have Have you occupied and rented all the houses in your tiny red mud erosion ravaged region? We would greatly appreciate it if y'll stick to the affairs of your region and let us bear ours too, after all we are not in anyway related to each other. Why am I even surprised? Y'll once boasted but like bunch of chest thumbing idiots that y'll are, not a single move has been made.

https://www.nairaland.com/2374510/igbos-map-out-5-years

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Rushna27(f): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2020
so cruel and heartless bunch of idiot in human forms...
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Lekan239(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2020
limpopo:

And what was the truth in your statement
That it's only in ibadan or Oyo state at large that kidnapping happens

Now I clearly understand where you're driving to, Anyways thanks for the advice, SHALOM
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Golan007: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2020
sodiqapril:

But he hides when he robs a bank or kidnaps people.
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by princeSammyz: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2020
They do not look like millionaires. Even with already close to 10 successes at the rituals, they still look like paupers. Ritual is deception of the highest order. Nigerian movies have undone us.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2020
19-year-old Sunday Sodipe, Adedokun, 50, Shehu, 20, Abiodun, 35; Adeleke, 54; Bamiji, 65; and Ademola, 36.

All these from one tribe... But watch as one E-diot will open his mouth and be discussing about okija shrine and otokoto that happened more than ,2 decades ago as reason of senseless ritual killing in Ogun state... The worst of the matter once such is happened u won't see them online again that's to tell you afonjas are heavily in support of human ritual practice in their system

AFONJA AFONJA AFONJA KWENU...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Golan007: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2020
vincentjk:
And yet some Nigerians would tell you how they don't believe someone could use another person to make money but tell them to follow you to one of these ritual dens to see what's happening there and watch them shit their pants immediately

1sharon do you believe this?

They cannot make money from rituals.

Did they display the idiot's mansion on Banana Island?

These criminals believe committing ritual murders can fortify them when they carry out their nefarious activities.

Many of them are armed robbers, kidnappers, bankers, yahoo boys or mere civil servants who have access to huge funds.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Uchasa(m): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2020
grin grin
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Mastakija(m): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by princeSammyz: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2020
Golan007:

But he hides when he robs a bank or kidnaps people.
Very well said. The rituals is a smoke screen. Hardens their hearts, embolden them, and gives them unity and bond of purpose. While the source of the money remains criminal activities- robbery, embezzlement, fraud etc. Nothing vomits dollar anywhere. I hope they understand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Uchasa(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2020
I always told them that crime is not native to any tribe but they would not listen, now see hushpupi, that traditional ruler that raped his daughter, and this sad news.
Lets fight crime as one devoid of ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Nooel1: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2020
Gracchus:
[/s][s]Yet again, always crying more than the bereaved, always worried about others, not about themselves. How should all that be your headache? Have u bought all the tomatoes in your region? Have Have you occupied and rented all the houses in your tiny red mud erosion ravaged region? We would greatly appreciate it if y'll stick to the affairs of your region and let us bear ours too, after all we are not in anyway related to each other. Why am I even surprised? Y'll once boasted but like bunch of chest thumbing idiots that y'll are, not a single move has been made.

https://www.nairaland.com/2374510/igbos-map-out-5-years

Sorry, don't cry again.

I no know say e pepper you well

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by vincentjk(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2020
Golan007:

They cannot make money from rituals.

Did they display the idiot's mansion on Banana Island?

These criminals believe committing ritual murders can fortify them when they carry out their nefarious activities.

Many of them are armed robbers, kidnappers, bankers yahoo boys or mere civil servants who have access to huge funds.

So what of yahoo plus boys who use their girlfriends to make money and then rendering them useless/mad?

Or are they also stealing funds from somewhere and if say how comes these girls run mad one after the other?
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Pickthebest: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2020
azmanaty02:
Afonja land is the ritual capital of Nigeria

Argue with your father!

Seriously it you people. You guy do this for fun
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by AregbeFufu: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2020
Tufiakwa,why are yoruba people just too fetish and diabolical.
A delinquent young boy doesn't want to work hard or be useful to himself, the next thing is to take him to a ritualist, for charms. Well the ritualist has found a good use for him, stupid mother.
Everything yoruba man must involve charm and Rituals.
If they feel a headache...babalawo
Cough...baba
Neighbor looks into their window...baba
Hits leg on stone....baba
Gets a new job.....baba
Very primitive and fetish people,yet you will see them here claiming sophisticated and attacking everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2020
That’s why I can’t stay in any part of that region except Lagos tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Golan007: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2020
vincentjk:

So what of yahoo plus boys who use their girlfriends to make money and then rendering them useless/mad?

Or are they also stealing funds from somewhere and if say how comes these girls run mad one after the other?

grin

You guys make this tiring.

A Yahoo boy is a criminal, full stop.

He steals money for a living.

You are asking me about criminals and why they sometimes kill.

Come on now.
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by ShenTeh(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2020
gambia:
I bow for this country. All these kidnappers and ritualist, how do they sleep at night? Its a cruel world indeed. My friend was missing around ogun state area in 2016 immediately after service. He hasn't been found till date, i hope you are in a better place my good friend(Abdulraheem Dauda a.k.a Genius).

My classmate's husband went missing at Redemption Camp in December 2010. They went in for a program from Anambra. The guy took his Bible very early to go and pray in a secluded place and never to be seen till date. With 2 little daughters ages 3 and 0, he was a young pastor. We reported with the police, raised search party, the church tried their best, but till date, 10 years after and no show. Being close to the family, keeping contact became more and more emotional for me till date. Somewhere in my heart I 'suspect' the guy walked into the wrong hands.

The concept of human sacrifice, though a worldwide phenomenon, has remained a very barbaric and obnoxious act in Nigeria, when someone thinks he can better his own life by criminally ending someone else's life for some lazy loot.

On top all of that, dem no rich reach Dangote o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Gracchus: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2020
[s][/s]
Nooel1:

Sorry, don't cry again.

I no know say e pepper you well
[s][/s]Sorry wanderer!!! Is that all you could come up with? You sounded like a loser!!!
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Mastakija(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2020
Nooel1:

Think before you talk!
leemao!!
bobo yi funny gan o
u guyz have been saying this shit for decades now and we've seen no changes.
u will enter bus very early in d morning just to come to southwest and b hawking snacks or running up and down on roads to b selling gala and pure water... even most of d successful igbos here sometimes claim to b yoruba just to b patronized.
and las las if u r going back to d east for holliday
you'll b hearing somtin lyk "i dey go my VILLAGE" grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by AregbeFufu: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2020
Tflex01:

Afonja and propaganda,that is the only thing dey use to keep body and soul together.
Yes Ibadan is America to osun state indigens.
America indeed, the hunger in ibadan is so severe that a young able bodied man will choose to become a serial ritual killer because of a plate of Amala ati Ewedu with N500. Tufia, afonja hide your face in shame.
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by vincentjk(m): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2020
Golan007:

grin

You guys make this tiring.

A Yahoo boy is a criminal, full stop.

He steals money for a living.

You are asking me about criminals and why they sometimes kill.

Come on now.

You clearly don't know anything about yahoo plus, these boys are pure ritualists using laptop and yahoo to cover up their doings so even if they're caught they'd be tagged yahoo boys

Since you don't even believe so no need me going further to explain anything to you again, would've detailed some personal experiences here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armored Tanks Arrive Bayelsa Community Over The Killing Of 18-Year-Old Girl.PICS / 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio / Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.