Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight (10679 Views)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2020
Does anyone spott this..my kinda qualities I want in a woman,.. curvy, figure eight and sexy. I wish she should be active on football pitch, some ladies having this don't know how to dribble on the pitch, .. standing doggy, executive doggy, and spanking will be good..I pray she wins, Nengi is bae, she is the winner of 2020 BB Naija....mark my statement..I am crushing on her...love you Nengi...hey comments Don't spiolt the fun...what your view about nengi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2020
handsomeyitayo:
Does anyone spott this..my kinda qualities I want in a woman,.. curvy, figure eight and sexy. I wish she should be active on football pitch, some ladies having this don't know how to dribble on the pitch, .. standing doggy, executive doggy, and spanking will be good..I pray she wins, Nengi is bae, she is the winner of 2020 BB Naija....mark my statement..I am crushing on her...love you Nengi...hey comments Don't spiolt the fun...what your view about nengi
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:25am On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=handsomeyitayo post=92544479][/quote] I call her in French
Lē Ass du bae...lol.

nengi ass est sexy belle et jolie
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by OkuFaba(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2020
Me looking at that ass and be like

2 Likes

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2020
OkuFaba:
really.. seriously.if that girl is not in BB Naija ..it will be dulling..
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2020
last Las na shiit full that ass grin vanity upon vanity

9 Likes

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2020
lucky999:
last Las na shiit full that ass grin
vanity upon vanity

No matter how nice it looks. Somebody is tired of smashing that babe. Fact cheesy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2020
cruxgemmata:

No matter how nice it looks. Somebody is tired of smashing that babe. Fact cheesy
nah true

1 Like

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by Purplekush(m): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2020
ah swears! the babe dey together. anytime I see her she reminds me of one geh that studies Dentistry whom I tried to chyke that year. I was too broke and squatting then but I sabi package lol I knew I couldn't maintain such babe
so mumu me, I now referred her to my friend wey been get money pass me grin Owu na bastard I swear.

Las las the guy no like the girl. I come manage to fix 2nd date with her (with me this time). go borrow my guy car, even tell the babe make she carry her friends come..

Babes done wear cloth, rub make-up finish come dey wait me.. Can you believe that the nonsense car no gree start. Las las I still Bleep am up again grin

Thunder fire poverty grin

9 Likes

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by silibaba: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2020
you are devil's instrument. JESUS IS ALL THAT U NEED. Jesus saves.
handsomeyitayo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by chinchonglee(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2020
lemme ask u ppl... what has the owner of this forum done to better the lives of his members/fans? nothing.
linda ikeji does giveaways and even opened an office where employed some lib readers/members, she also empowers women too. seun is jst staying lowkey and eating all the money.

no giveaways, no employment, no empowerment, no nothing. Its time we boycott dis forum

#SeunMustGo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2020
Her body ,skin texture and ass looks like a 38 years old lady,,
But if you ask her about her age, she would say 21 years old grin

2 Likes

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by bigjackass: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
chinchonglee:
lemme ask u ppl... what has the owner of this forum done to better the lives of his members/fans? nothing.
linda ikeji does giveaways and even opened an office where employed some lib readers/members, she also empowers women too. seun is jst staying lowkey and eating all the money.

no giveaways, no employment, no empowerment, no nothing. Its time we boycott dis forum

#SeunMustGo
. Even the mods of nairaland are not on salary. They are doing charity work

1 Like

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by Angelacruz: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
chinchonglee:

#SeunMustGo
e pain you??
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by Angelacruz: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
chinchonglee:

#SeunMustGo
e pain you wella
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by Burgerlomo: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
OkuFaba:

Same here bro cool

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by chinchonglee(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Angelacruz:
e pain you wella
e no pain me sis... i av my office and i earn well enough for myself... am talking of pple coming here constantly saying dey are depressed, they av no life et al.
am jst standing for them.

1 Like

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by chinchonglee(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
bigjackass:
. Even the mods of nairaland are not on salary. They are doing charity work
i dnt know abt that... but seun needs to start CSR here on nairaland.
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by DaInferno(m): 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
are u sex starved? nyash wey dey rampant everywhere !?
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by Angelacruz: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Noting will change
chinchonglee:

e no pain me sis... i av my office and i earn well enough for myself... am talking of pple coming here constantly saying dey are depressed, they av no life et al.
am jst standing for them.
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by luminouz(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Purplekush:
ah swears! the babe dey together. anytime I see her she reminds me of one geh that studies Dentistry whom I tried to chyke that year. I was too broke and squatting then but I sabi package lol I knew I couldn't maintain such babe
so mumu me, I now referred her to my friend wey been get money pass me grin Owu na bastard I swear.

Las las the guy no like the girl. I come manage to fix 2nd date with her (with me this time). go borrow my guy car, even tell the babe make she carry her friends come..

Babes done wear cloth, rub make-up finish come dey wait me.. Can you believe that the nonsense car no gree start. Las las I still Bleep am up again grin

Lmaoooo...

That car suppose collect award!!! Really fvcked u up

1 Like

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by chinchonglee(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Angelacruz:
Noting will change
something must change
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by Angelacruz: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
chinchonglee:
something must change
it should start with you
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by Angelacruz: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
chinchonglee:
something must change
do give away nah if you are really pained
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by chinchonglee(m): 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
Angelacruz:
do give away nah if you are really pained
if i had a blog or forum with lots of readers and followers like nairaland, doing giveaway wont be my problem.

i knw i cant provide for them all but i ll do to my best...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by chinchonglee(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Angelacruz:
it should start with you

am not a rich man na..
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by Angelacruz: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
chinchonglee:

am not a rich man na..
okk
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by Angelacruz: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
chinchonglee:

if i had a blog or forum with lots of readers and followers like nairaland, doing giveaway wont be my problem.

i knw i cant provide for them all but i ll do to my best...
good
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Purplekush:

funny very funny

2 Likes

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
DaInferno:
are u sex starved? nyash wey dey rampant everywhere !?
that means you go dey panshi ass nah
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
handsomeyitayo:
Grow up. undecided
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Surgery ass

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS / Backside Everywhere!! Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Figure 8 (photos) / 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.