Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight (10937 Views)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by handsomeyitayo(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chii59:

Grow up. undecided
chiii gurl...hogini...mehafaru? How market ?
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by handsomeyitayo(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chii59:

Grow up. undecided
wow you are not bad too, I love your curvy,nice ass...sexy lips..I love your smile...wad up bae
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by Twelfthman: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin grin grin

Purplekush:
ah swears! the babe dey together. anytime I see her she reminds me of one geh that studies Dentistry whom I tried to chyke that year. I was too broke and squatting then but I sabi package lol I knew I couldn't maintain such babe
so mumu me, I now referred her to my friend wey been get money pass me grin Owu na bastard I swear.

Las las the guy no like the girl. I come manage to fix 2nd date with her (with me this time). go borrow my guy car, even tell the babe make she carry her friends come..

Babes done wear cloth, rub make-up finish come dey wait me.. Can you believe that the nonsense car no gree start. Las las I still Bleep am up again grin

Thunder fire poverty grin

1 Like

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by tnerro1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chai, that Nengi dey give me sleepless nites, na only she I Dey watch for the program, see color, see shape, see ass,see waist.I come even like the way she dey talk self. If that girl use dat kind voice say make you see her for za other room, o boy, stand fit ooo , we die there cool

1 Like

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by tnerro1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
handsomeyitayo:
wow you are not bad too, I love your curvy,nice ass...sexy lips..I love your smile...wad up bae

Is it the same person you are seeing, I am seeing? You said curvy nice ass and I don turn the phone upside down and I no still see am. Which kin phone u Dey use grin

1 Like

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by Raeheemwayne: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
tnerro1:

Is it the same person you are seeing, I am seeing? You said curvy nice ass and I don turn the phone upside down and I no still see am. Which kin phone u Dey use grin
Lol. I swear.
As I open her profile, na Mummified Egyptian I see.

1 Like

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
handsomeyitayo:
Yawns
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
tnerro1:

Your gf/wife fine reach me?
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by handsomeyitayo(m): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
tnerro1:

lol lol lol
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by handsomeyitayo(m): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

Lol. I swear.
As I open her profile, na Mummified Egyptian I see.
really...wat am I seeing self ...lol lol chii gurl is beautiful ..yes nah,see her curvy ass
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by handsomeyitayo(m): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
tnerro1:
Chai, that Nengi dey give me sleepless nites, na only she I Dey watch for the program, see color, see shape, see ass,see waist.I come even like the way she dey talk self. If that girl use dat kind voice say make you see her for za other room, o boy, stand fit ooo , we die there cool
really ....same here too..

1 Like

Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by handsomeyitayo(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chii59:

Yawns
chii girl kiss me bae...�����.. you are so super extra beautiful and curvy....sexy sweet lips...com here bweby .. Meet your darling ..common ..am waiting..
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
handsomeyitayo:
chii girl kiss me bae...�����.. you are so super extra beautiful and curvy....sexy sweet lips...com here bweby .. Meet your darling ..common ..am waiting..
Boybye. grin
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by yangzi470(f): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
IDM (Internet Download Manager) is the main download manager for Windows.
The product permits you to download and spare recordings to your PC framework and watch them later.
It speeds up to 6X quicker than your normal internet download speed.
It additionally permits you to defer and continue downloads from the last known point of interest.

IDM Crack has a simple to-utilize interface. This makes it simpler for anybody to utilize, even the individuals who are not well informed.
It likewise includes a shrewd rationale quickening agent, which separates records in littler parts and downloads them as different documents.
Internet Download Manager is a quick download device that reasons for download all sort of records quickly.
IDM is the best programming to deal with and plan for Downloads. It is utilized for brilliant record determination and multi safe part downloading moreover.
It shows its parts the spare as you wish to download into a little piece.
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by handsomeyitayo(m): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chii59:

Boybye. grin
ochi girl Wait for me your darling.. don't let me down please
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by WoeBetide666: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
They don start yansh surgery for Naija o, no reason am
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by yuswrld20(m): 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
you are maddd
Re: BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight by emilyone(f): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
Yes, she has a better ass than mercy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex / After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens / Woman Sleeps With Her Daughter's Lover: "This Is The Result" - She Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.