Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

A Bolt From The Blue (18+) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Bolt From The Blue (18+) (11204 Views)

Bbnaija Angel Exposed $€X By Housemates In The Blue Room (video) / Bbnaija Angel,was Allegedly Almost Killed By A Bolt Driver And His Mobs / Out Of The Blue (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by BigBasher: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nice one.
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by Awesome05: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Interesting
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by Saturn101: 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nice one
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by Saturn101: 5:41am On Mar 22, 2021
Go on.
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:31am On Mar 23, 2021
Waiting for more.
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:40am On Mar 24, 2021
FairCritic:

Waiting for more.
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by BigBasher: 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
More
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by Awesome05: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2021
Ride on.
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:24am On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=ThrillPlus post=100157562][/quote]

More
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by FairCritic(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by SeyiDominion: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
Simultaneously, I caressed her boobs which bounced jauntily up and down with each of my thrusts.

My passionate action became quicker and deeper with each movement just as our groins ground against each other.

Moments later, with one ultimate thrust and an exhilarating sound, I emptied my scrotum. I collapsed on the bed beside her, trying to regain my breaths.

It was another blissful experience, minutes later, we kissed goodnight as she returned to her room.

My escapade with Jane continued almost every night, except when she announced that she was having her monthly period. Then, she would excite my cock till I masturbated while I too would tease and caressed her boobs. I was having the best sexual moments of my life, so I thought.

After working for the Otunba for about three months, something happened that upset my relationship with Jane. It was a busy day and we had not returned from work until few minutes to eight in the evening.

I changed from uniform and took her shower. Several minutes later, Jane came in with a tray containing my food.

“Hello, love,” I greeted. “How’s everything.”

“Fine,” she said, looking quite serious. “Later, we’ve got to talk.”

I stared at her. “Hope no problem?”

“No. we just need to talk. That will be later.”

After she had gone, I ate my food, still wondering what she wanted to talk about. She couldn’t be pregnant, could she? I shrugged.

I will wait and see, I decided. She didn’t come around to my room until few minutes to eleven. By then, I had even slept off and was only woken up by her entry.

“Sorry to bother you,” she offered.

“Oh, it’s okay.” I sat up on the bed. “Well, you said we needed to talk.”

She nodded. “Yes. Boye darling, we have to stop seeing each other.”

I sat upright. “What! Why?”

She was silent for some seconds. “There’s a new man in my life who wants a serious relationship. I can’t double-time, so I have to give him a chance.”

I was stupefied. “You’re dumping me?” I asked in agitation. “I thought everything is going on so well between us!”

“It’s not like that,” she defended.

“So, how is it like? Tell me, how is it?”

She sighed. “Well, we just have to put a stop to our relationship from now on. Try to understand.”
It was a very bad news for me.

I could not just believe that the hot sessions we had been having would abruptly come to an end just like that. She stood up and moved to the door.

A Bolt From the Blue: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_bolt_from_the_blue_18%2B/35867
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by BigBasher: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Nice update
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 1:08pm On May 01, 2021
Ride on
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by SeyiDominion: 7:49am On May 08, 2021
BigBasher:
Nice update

grin
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by Awesome05: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Next.
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by BigBasher: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2021
GO ON
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:09am On Jul 05, 2022
SeyiDominion:
Simultaneously, I caressed her boobs which bounced jauntily up and down with each of my thrusts.

My passionate action became quicker and deeper with each movement just as our groins ground against each other.

Moments later, with one ultimate thrust and an exhilarating sound, I emptied my scrotum. I collapsed on the bed beside her, trying to regain my breaths.

It was another blissful experience, minutes later, we kissed goodnight as she returned to her room.

My escapade with Jane continued almost every night, except when she announced that she was having her monthly period. Then, she would excite my cock till I masturbated while I too would tease and caressed her boobs. I was having the best sexual moments of my life, so I thought.

After working for the Otunba for about three months, something happened that upset my relationship with Jane. It was a busy day and we had not returned from work until few minutes to eight in the evening.

I changed from uniform and took her shower. Several minutes later, Jane came in with a tray containing my food.

“Hello, love,” I greeted. “How’s everything.”

“Fine,” she said, looking quite serious. “Later, we’ve got to talk.”

I stared at her. “Hope no problem?”

“No. we just need to talk. That will be later.”

After she had gone, I ate my food, still wondering what she wanted to talk about. She couldn’t be pregnant, could she? I shrugged.

I will wait and see, I decided. She didn’t come around to my room until few minutes to eleven. By then, I had even slept off and was only woken up by her entry.

“Sorry to bother you,” she offered.

“Oh, it’s okay.” I sat up on the bed. “Well, you said we needed to talk.”

She nodded. “Yes. Boye darling, we have to stop seeing each other.”

I sat upright. “What! Why?”

She was silent for some seconds. “There’s a new man in my life who wants a serious relationship. I can’t double-time, so I have to give him a chance.”

I was stupefied. “You’re dumping me?” I asked in agitation. “I thought everything is going on so well between us!”

“It’s not like that,” she defended.

“So, how is it like? Tell me, how is it?”

She sighed. “Well, we just have to put a stop to our relationship from now on. Try to understand.”
It was a very bad news for me.

I could not just believe that the hot sessions we had been having would abruptly come to an end just like that. She stood up and moved to the door.

A Bolt From the Blue: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_bolt_from_the_blue_18%2B/35867
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by ThrillPlus: 8:26am On Jan 14, 2023
Next...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Comedians In Nigeria & Their Net Worth / 2pac Is Alive See Proof / Keyshia Cole Shows Off Her Hot Body In Bright Pink Bikini With Son ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.