Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Why Your Upwork Account Was Not Approved - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why Your Upwork Account Was Not Approved (267 Views)

I Dropped My Books On Okadabooks And My Account Was Hacked / Get your Upwork Account Approved In Your Desired Skill / Get Your Upwork Account Approved! Payment After Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Upwork Account Was Not Approved by Heph001(f): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2020
Hello freelancer!

I know you've tried using upwork for your freelancing skills but your application was rejected! Well, mine was rejected to. Not once, not twice �

Well, for you to own an approved upwork account, your profile must be perfect! I mean, it must meet all their requirements.

What do I mean?

In a nutshell, I will teach you all you need to know about creating an upwork account, afterwhich you can create yours and others too, and also earn from it.

What if I only want to get my account approved?
I will do it for you at the rate of #1500 only! Cheap, right? � You won't get this price anywhere!

To learn how to create upwork accounts, how to withdraw your funds from upwork as well as everything you need to know about upwork, pay the sum of #2500 only.

The upwork training class kicks off on Saturday, 15th August to Sunday, 16th.

Contact me via WhatsApp for other details: https:///i4avos

(1) (Reply)

Screenwriters/scriptwriters Needed / Faith / Call For Poems And Essays On Rape And Violence Against Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.