Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! (121 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2020
Cancer Disappeared

This Sunday makes it exactly six weeks of joining this great commission.

The Sunday that preceded my coming to this Church, I had been to the hospital for a routine check-up and it was found by the doctor that there was a lump on my breast. Which confirmed my fear of having breast cancer.

Hence, I have had history of cancer running through my family, I had lost four of my siblings to same and currently my aunt and uncle are suffering from cancer. This sad experiences triggered fear in me that I could be the next.

While pondering on the doctor's report, a sister invited me to this church for Sunday service. I was given a prophetic mantle which I placed on the spot with the lump before the next scheduled visit.

When I went to see the doctor, he carried out the test and with confused looks on his face, he called other 3 doctors to reconfirm his findings and they did.

Bewildered by his findings, the doctor asked me if I had gone to see other doctor prior to his appointment?

I replied that I have only been praying to God. He advised that he has to do another mammogram which he did, and he showed me the x-ray of no trace of lump.

Indeed, I have finally found a church, I'm a living proof of the tremendous power of God's healing; fear is taken off me. I’m totally free from any trace of cancer in my breast.

Lydia Estavia

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by horpeyvictor: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2020
Our faith in God most times determine the blessings or miracles we receive from him.

Evidently the power of God is still doing wonders through Jesus Christ.... It is for us to accept him as our lord and saviour with all sincerity.

If you lookup to Jesus he is ready to lift you up.

JESUS IS LORD

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by spinna: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2020
Halleluya!

(1) (Reply)

Verses Jws Don't Want You To See / Rivals Or Allies? / The ABC Of Salvation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.