Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Contradictions In Gospel Accounts Of Jesus' Tomb - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contradictions In Gospel Accounts Of Jesus' Tomb (913 Views)

Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible / Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contradictions In Gospel Accounts Of Jesus' Tomb by AntiChristian: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Wait Ode, are you now insulting your god allah for telling you to ask Christians questions when you're CLUELESS and HOPELESS grin

Quran 10:94

But if you are in doubt as to what We have revealed to you, ask those who read the Book before you; certainly the truth has come to you from your Lord, therefore you should not be of the disputers.

What is the context of this verse na?

Ignoramus! Open a dictionary to check the meaning of context.
Re: Contradictions In Gospel Accounts Of Jesus' Tomb by AntiChristian: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2020
krushdripper:
Religion has severely fvcked up your sentience & emotions. It would do you well to get yourself away from that destruction in the name of peace.

Your Christian friend call me Mugu and I reciprocated. Did you blame him?
Anyway na so Holy Spirit guide you sha!
Re: Contradictions In Gospel Accounts Of Jesus' Tomb by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

What is the context of this verse na?

Ignoramus! Open a dictionary to check the meaning of context.

Kikikikikiki Werey Asinwin Maggot Slave, Clueless and hopeless.. allah already knew ur weakness for revealing that verse, ask what you don't know and stop this ya argument grin
Re: Contradictions In Gospel Accounts Of Jesus' Tomb by AntiChristian: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Kikikikikiki Werey Asinwin Maggot Slave, Clueless and hopeless.. allah already knew ur weakness for revealing that verse, ask what you don't know and stop this ya argument grin

And na Holy spirit dey guide this one? Anyways Indaboski too claim Holy Spirit.

Bye.
Re: Contradictions In Gospel Accounts Of Jesus' Tomb by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

And na Holy spirit dey guide this one? Anyways Indaboski too claim Holy Spirit.

Bye.

As allah guilded Muhammad in one funniest picture that I see here on NL

Bye and RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Dropouts, Why Did You Stopped Going To Church? / You Offended Me Greatly, So Take My Son And Kill Him, And I'll Forgive You / Which Way Nigeria Prayer By Sonny Okuson (with Lyrics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.