Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,520 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) (60902 Views)

Nnewi Rebrands Its Security Outfit, Gets 7 Vehicles (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Saves N463M On 30 Reconditioned Vehicles (Photos) / Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
He doesn't want innonsense products.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
majamajic:

This is ifeanyi private stuff , not from Anambra government or from Senate
It's his personal stuff
Am from Anambra too and I don't use innoson
Tell buhari to start using innoson not ifeanyi pls , this is his personal money
I keep saying we are our problem, try this in the US as a politician and see ur political career nosedive.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by biofem01: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
The question is how many of us buy our clothes from that friend of ours that sells the same thing?
How many of us buy things from those close family members, friends, colleagues at work?

We must always remember that for every perfume, wristwatch, clothes, shoes, chains that we buy there are indigenous manufacturers of them. But we say it is our choice! If it is our choice then why condemn others for the choices they make?

No one owns anyone else a duty to make a pity-purchase. It has nothing to do with hatred or dislike, life is an arena of choices and to blame others for their choices will only make hypocrites off us all.

We often move with ease and pace when we are placed with the opportunity of accusing others of those things we are guilty of.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by RTSC: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Apawicked:
Where are you from let's compare your achievements in education compared to Igbos. Yes everyone have a voice in Igboland not going to school is not measure for intelligence.
I am igbo. Shut up.

Arrogance and illiteracy is the bane of igboland.

It is better to have 10% educated Populace which determines the direction for the 90%, than to have 70% educated populace controlled by the illiterates 30% because of money.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by LadyExcellency: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Story.. Una 8 each oda.. Accept it

How can you claim Igbo's hate each other when in every family, clan, village and cities, brothers and kinsmen take 1000000s of Igbo youth on entrepreneurship skill or education and consequently settle them on completion of the training.

We train and settle ourselves including our youths anywhere we go. It requires one successful Igbo man in a faraway cities to fill the city with Igbo youths. This is not hatred, it's brotherhood.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

I keep saying we are our problem, try this in the US as a politician and see ur political career nosedive.

Is buhari using innoson ? Many senators in US are using non US made private cars , don't fool yourself
This is ifeanyi private donation , not by Anambra state government
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by einsteine(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
RTSC:

I should trust you.
You dey lie with impunity.

If dem sue you now, your family would be begging people from pillar to post to forgive.

You are so stupid. That's all.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by sheyitokz(m): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
majamajic:

U that is from Nigeria , are u using innoson ?
This is not from Anambra government , its ifeanyi personal money , of which I know he must have patronized innoson one way or the other before , they are from same town , both are from nnewi , u guys should go back to your huts , don't cause problems between us pls
lol see fellow igbo broda wey get mansion kwa trying to defend as if d mata concern am
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by RTSC: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
einsteine:

You are so stupid. That's all.
?

You are not alright.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by achierosion(m): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
The Same Umudim Nnewi oooo

From Uba's house is a stone throw to Innoson own.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Exponential101: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Foolish Igbos like yourself are what draw insult to your pathetic tribe. I am a Yoruba involved in building construction n I have not merely financed construction by just Yorubas but even Eguns from Cotonu to the tune of over 30 million naira in cash n not merely 1M your father is gloating about here.

Pls desist from being foolish, who are you lecturing about igbos being vindictive ? Isn't that what the life of an average Igbo riddled with in addition to chronic hate, endemic bigotry n irredeemable foolishness to others not from their tribe. I wish you know how much u despicable lot disgust me, you won't dare make the comment you just did.

NiceMen:

Yes they do love each other.

Has any of your Yoruba brother, who has never met you physically gift you at least 1M to run business? Imagine that for a second... Someone who has never met you sending you money...

Well my igbo brother has done that for me.

This Mbah is only being vindictive and its just politics at play here.

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by NNUOOOO: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
jaxxy:

It’s important to know his reasons. There cud be different factors involved. Budget or previous arrangement deals with other sellers.

I don’t jump into the negative without knowing the specifics.
Agreed.You could be right.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by RTSC: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Just look at kanu.
A stark illiterate and a fool.

Look at his followership.

The kind of population would breed fools like Ifeanyi Ubah.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by flyingpig: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not a must he buys from innoson
real nigggarr
As a reall nigggarr, how u dey package video calls based on mama requests? Nigggar strand
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by ogb2020: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
WHY COVER THE LOGO OF THE BUS HE BOUGHT?
ARE YOU SELLING MONKY TO US FOR THE PRICE OF DOG?
Kosifavike:

SOURCE: https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/08/07/exclusive-senator-ifeanyi-ubah-snubs-innoson-ambulance-buys-foreign-vehicles-photos/

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
Please I need business partners for a profitable business. Let's talk if you wished to partner with me.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by focus7: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
Must everyone buy Innoson vehicle or is one not free again to decide how he spend his money

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by RTSC: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
It was here we read how chimamanda was lamenting that one rich man has cornered her village lands just because he has money.

The man is even educated but with such rapacious greed.

Now imagine what the illiterates would do.

And the sad thing is that the illiterates are the ones with serious money in igboland because of import and export.

Too many powerful illiterates.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
He has the choice to spend his money as he so will na.It is not compulsory he patronized his neighbour when his stakes rest else where it is like asking everyone in Nnewi to drive Innoson. Even my Oga at the Top won't say because he has investment in Peugeot he won't drive Mercedes G Wagon again.Shebi he went to buy oil block in Sierra Leone did he invite Senator Uba to come and bid knowing fully well he is into oil trading.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Peacefulguy90: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kosifavike:

SOURCE: https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/08/07/exclusive-senator-ifeanyi-ubah-snubs-innoson-ambulance-buys-foreign-vehicles-photos/
Nothing is wrong if he buys from Japan or what so ever......but discouraging inosson's customers is what I think is too bad of him
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Apawicked: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
RTSC:

I am igbo. Shut up.

It is better to have 10% educated Populace which determines the direction for the 90%, than to have 70% educated populace controlled by the illiterates 30% because of money.
I understand your hate for this Uba guy but if most people from your family are illiterates don't generalise it on the whole of Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by loopman: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
None of my business
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
Exponential101:
Foolish Igbos like yourself are what draw insult to your pathetic tribe. I am a Yoruba involved in building construction n I have not merely financed construction by just Yorubas but even Eguns from Cotonu to the tune of over 30 million naira in cash n not merely 1M your father is gloating about here.

Pls desist from being foolish, who are you lecturing about igbos being vindictive ? Isn't that what the life of an average Igbo riddled with in addition to chronic hate, endemic bigotry n irredeemable foolishness to others not from their tribe. I wish you know how much u despicable lot disgust me, you won't dare make the comment you just did.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
RTSC:

I am igbo. Shut up.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
quentin06:
He doesn't want innonsense products.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by RTSC: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Apawicked:
I understand your hate for this Uba guy but if most people from your family are illiterates don't generalise it on the whole of Igbo.
You shall know the truth(however bitter), and it will set you free.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Guestlander:
They would rather accuse others of not patronizing Ibo businesses. Charity they say begins at home.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
PureGoldh:
Not cool at all....wonder why he no wan patronize his brother.

Dx doesn't make sense atall...maybe dem get matters to settle sha.

NNUOOOO:
Igbo Man for you!!!

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by kaima1984(f): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
carterguccy:
Igbos hate Igbos
Lies!!!I want to eat shortbread biscuits and can not change my appetite by buying your cream crackers because you are my frd/brother, lastly what if he has innoson's other brands aside this ambulance? Nigerians can cause two peaceful people to enemies over nothing.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Innocent are they jack of all trades and master of none?

I think they should specialize on a particular kind of cars and make such the best anyone can get else where
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by NNUOOOO: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
meccuno:
Disgusting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget / Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.