Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt (11852 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed / Military Battles Insurgents In Maiduguri, Many Killed - PUNCH / Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2011
playmode:

She does not owe beaf anything.Beaf has wished death on me before and he never apologized for his comment.For that i personally have BEEF for him.I hope i get to meet in person one day,then he will know say "khaki no be leather".Beaf deserves to be beheaded for treason against  the people of Nigeria.People like him are hanged in China.

Him and his accomplice Ma J blige are all paid government trolls coming to nairaland to try and enforce GEJ's will of nairalanders but things are changing. Nigerians are getting bolder.Whether through blood or though peace , Nigerians will free themselves from the likes of GEJ. An underground movement is quietly brewing right now and it will soon explode onto the surface.GEJ and his ilk will not know what hit them.

Really? That would be very nice to see and partake in that revolution.But it must be a revolution that will see the 6 Geo-political zone go their different ways please.Not majority Lording themselves over the majority.We want the clown Jonathan to rule us in the South-South.So please let that underground stuff come on fast,cant wait for too long to leave this Slave master-servant relationship by the HAUSAS aginst the SOUTH-SOUTH
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by playmode(m): 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2011
Ozin:

Really? That would be very nice to see and partake in that revolution.But it must be a revolution that will see the 6 Geo-political zone go their different ways please.Not majority Lording themselves over the majority.[b]We want the clown Jonathan to rule us in the South-South.[/b]So please let that underground stuff come on fast,cant wait for too long to leave this Slave master-servant relationship by the HAUSAS aginst the SOUTH-SOUTH

How old are you? 20 ,21?

So you mean to tell me that in the whole of South South,the best you guys can produce is Jonathief?

Common men ,are you trying to say the people of South South are brainless?

besides,I am "Ekiti parapo" on my fathers side and "Ondo Ijinle Paraku" on my mothers side ,so i can as well claim to be south South.

I dont care where Nigeria's leader comes from.What is blinding you is tribalism,you don't like GEJ because he is a good leader but because he is from South South.

Do you think that is a smart way to choose a leader of a country? hell no!

Check this out:

Imagine if hausas in Nigeria made up 100 million of Nigeria's 150 million population and they decided to vote for only an hausa candidate ,how will a southerner ever win an election?

Please answer that question.Choose quality leaders.To be sincerely honest with you,i dont like any of the candidates we have right now.I will rather run for president myself than vote for all these confused people with no plans because  know in my heart what i can do for Nigerians to make their lives better.

Non of these candidates can face me in a televised debate about how to move Nigeria forward because they don't have their own developed ideas,they rely on so called experts to think for them.If you want to be a leader you must have your own ideas and plans that you intend to initiate should you be elected to move your country forward.

No be say forming ,you know say Jonathief can hardly debate with most people on Nairaland about how to move Nigeria forward.He has been running away from debates since i have known him.Fashola challenged him recently but he has yet to respond.Seriously is that the kind of leader you want?

Open your eyes before it is too late,we are lucky we are in a democracy and not  military rule.This is the time for the youths to form a collective voice and say no to clueless leaders.Any leader that can not have a presidential debate is not worthy of our votes.Plain and simple,no excuses.I thought they said he had a Ph.D (even though i know it is fake,he probably paid to have the Ph.D)No one i know with Ph.D speaks the way he does and trust me i am from Ekiti,Ph.D holders full every corner for Ekiti.Just check out his interview with Iesha Sesai of CNN,that girl ridiculed him.My South African friends are still making jokes about that particular interview.It was humiliating for Nigerians like me in SA to see that our president was a fraud who neither prepared for the interview nor did he have any clue on what he should say or how he intends to move Nigeria forward.My SA friend nicknamed GEJ : President Ph.D  P,I,M,P. Even South African comedians make fun of Jonathan on stand up comedy shows ON TV! He is considered a Joke here.

How do think that makes me feel? Definitely angry because he brought this upon himself.

It has got nothing to do with his tribe,he is just a disgrace of a president and not someone i can be proud of.He is not sincere and he is too corrupt.What happened to the $13 billion oil reserves? What about the $1billion he shared on the 31st of December 2010?

In a country like china ,he would have been arrested a long time ago and jailed along with his wife and fellow crooks who are robbing Nigerians blind.

Like i said before ,i will solve Nigeria's power problem with just $6 billion dollars within 12 months.

There are several power solutions Nigeria can adopt like micro nuclear power plants which can power 20,000+ homes at a time.

http://www.hyperionpowergeneration.com/

Each plant costs $50Million

These can be installed underground in several cities to power the major cities of Nigeria.

Rural areas can be powered through wave energy from streams, rivers,waterfalls and oceans.

I won't follow the American system where the country is connected to a national power grid.Instead i will authorize each state to generate it's own power.Each state will have it's own independent power grid.Several power companies will be allowed to come into Nigeria to offer their different power solutions from hydrogen ,nuclear ,wave,kinectic ,solar,biofuel , e.t.c

There is a lot of trash being dumped on the roadsides in Nigeria everyday,those waste can be used to power homes and ever cars like they do in brazil.

The desert area of the north can be used for Solar farms like the ones in Egypt. ( http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2010/jul/12/egypt-solar-power )

This will create massive employment in the energy sector and it will encourage foreign investors to come in and invest.

I once wrote a letter to the Nigerian Government (under GEJ's rule) with all these ideas and i analysed the cost and even included the website addresses where they can contact these companies but i never got a reply.I went on to GEJ's facebook page and pasted something similar but nothing happened.

Your man GEJ is not sincere,he is not genuinely interested in the welfare of Nigerians.Just ask him what he did with $1 billion dollars on New years eve? That money could have built a solar plant that will power 25% of Lagos forever. These are simple ideas that he can follow.He does not need to consult any experts,it is simple common sense,hence i will make a far far better president than him and i am not even 40 yet.

Fresh Air my toto!.
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2011
@playmode: i realised a long time ago that you can't convince them with facts, logic or concrete argument,
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2011
@ mary j blige
u are like the piece of meat that sticks betwen the teeth,u came and jumbled this thread up with ur sensless rubbish.
please just die
i cant believe there is some one so foolish,u are an irritant,a waste of space,u are nothing,i really wish i never read ur rubbish,was a waste of 2 minutes of my life kai
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by MaJBlige(f): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2011
ehie:

@ mary j blige
u are like the piece of meat that sticks betwen the teeth,u came and jumbled this thread up with your sensless rubbish.
please just die
i cant believe there is some one so foolish,u are an irritant,a waste of space,u are nothing,i really wish i never read your rubbish,was a waste of 2 minutes of my life kai

Bingo - there are left over bones in my dustbin, your fellows dogs couldnt finish them. You want to eat?
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by 10cirenoh: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^^^^

This dustbin still dey here? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by Decryptor(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2011
Someone shuld have just given her man a b.l.o.w.j.o.b only the nite this mary_j_bitch was concieved.
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by MaJBlige(f): 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2011
10cirenoh:

^^^^^

This dustbin still dey here? undecided undecided undecided

copy copy cat.

You go just wound yourself. Your head wey be like goat own.
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by MaJBlige(f): 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2011
Decryptor:

Someone shuld have just given her man a b.l.o.w.j.o.b only the nite this mary_j_bitch was concieved.

bingo - u are hungry for more bone?
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by ifele(m): 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2011
Is this a bad sign for GEJ in te coming polls in April? People dying to see GEJ. cRAZINESS.
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by 10cirenoh: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

copy copy cat.

You go just wound yourself. Your head wey be like goat own.

See this fish shiit self dey talk.
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by Orikinla(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2011
Weep my beloved nation! Woe to all Idol worshippers . Only God can save you now.
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by Salym(m): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2011
absolute trash.
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by Orikinla(m): 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2011
Only fools die rushing over mere mortals.
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by Decryptor(m): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2011
LMAO! now i knw that this marj_j_bitch has something for dogs. b.i.t.c.h that practices bestiality. Only God knows how many dogs u have slept with. ora nkita.
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by lionness(f): 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2011
@All

abeg ignore that piece of garbage called May J, She cant even O-B-lige her brain.
Im sure she's made more enemies for GEJ on Nland than Beaf can ever accomplish.
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by MaJBlige(f): 12:42am On Feb 15, 2011
lionness:

@All

abeg ignore that piece of garbage called May J, She cant even O-B-lige her brain.
Im sure she's made more enemies for GEJ on Nland than Beaf can ever accomplish.

Empty brain. Ignore? Who cares?
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by BluStreak(m): 8:29am On Feb 15, 2011
The simple fact you`ve been privilaged to have an internet connection at your disposal is not enough for one to be spewing rubbish without rational thinking. This inccident cannot be blamed at the organizers or GEJ. We here of stampede all the time even in the most developed countries of the world. Elvis Prisely in his days caused stampede. Micheal Jacksoñ, Pope Jöhñ Päü£
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by stnonymus(m): 8:30am On Feb 15, 2011
playmode:

How old are you? 20 ,21?

So you mean to tell me that in the whole of South South,the best you guys can produce is Jonathief?

besides,I am "Ekiti parapo" on my fathers side and "Ondo Ijinle Paraku" on my mothers side ,so i can as well claim to be south South.

I dont care where Nigeria's leader comes from.What is blinding you is tribalism,you don't like GEJ because he is a good leader but because he is from South South.

Check this out:

Imagine if hausas in Nigeria made up 100 million of Nigeria's 150 million population and they decided to vote for only an hausa candidate ,how will a southerner ever win an election?

Please answer that question.Choose quality leaders.To be sincerely honest with you,i dont like any of the candidates we have right now.I will rather run for president myself than vote for all these confused people with no plans because  know in my heart what i can do for Nigerians to make their lives better.

Non of these candidates can face me in a televised debate about how to move Nigeria forward because they don't have their own developed ideas,they rely on so called experts to think for them.If you want to be a leader you must have your own ideas and plans that you intend to initiate should you be elected to move your country forward.

No be say forming ,you know say Jonathief can hardly debate with most people on Nairaland about how to move Nigeria forward.He has been running away from debates since i have known him.Fashola challenged him recently but he has yet to respond.Seriously is that the kind of leader you want?

Open your eyes before it is too late,we are lucky we are in a democracy and not  military rule.This is the time for the youths to form a collective voice and say no to clueless leaders.Any leader that can not have a presidential debate is not worthy of our votes.Plain and simple,no excuses.I thought they said he had a Ph.D (even though i know it is fake,he probably paid to have the Ph.D)No one i know with Ph.D speaks the way he does and trust me i am from Ekiti,Ph.D holders full every corner for Ekiti.Just check out his interview with Iesha Sesai of CNN,that girl ridiculed him.My South African friends are still making jokes about that particular interview.It was humiliating for Nigerians like me in SA to see that our president was a fraud who neither prepared for the interview nor did he have any clue on what he should say or how he intends to move Nigeria forward.My SA friend nicknamed GEJ : President Ph.D  P,I,M,P. Even South African comedians make fun of Jonathan on stand up comedy shows ON TV! He is considered a Joke here.

How do think that makes me feel? Definitely angry because he brought this upon himself.

It has got nothing to do with his tribe,he is just a disgrace of a president and not someone i can be proud of.He is not sincere and he is too corrupt.What happened to the $13 billion oil reserves? What about the $1billion he shared on the 31st of December 2010?

In a country like china ,he would have been arrested a long time ago and jailed along with his wife and fellow crooks who are robbing Nigerians blind.

Like i said before ,i will solve Nigeria's power problem with just $6 billion dollars within 12 months.

There are several power solutions Nigeria can adopt like micro nuclear power plants which can power 20,000+ homes at a time.

These can be installed underground in several cities to power the major cities of Nigeria.

Rural areas can be powered through wave energy from streams, rivers,waterfalls and oceans.

I won't follow the American system where the country is connected to a national power grid.Instead i will authorize each state to generate it's own power.Each state will have it's own independent power grid.Several power companies will be allowed to come into Nigeria to offer their different power solutions from hydrogen ,nuclear ,wave,kinectic ,solar,biofuel , e.t.c

There is a lot of trash being dumped on the roadsides in Nigeria everyday,those waste can be used to power homes and ever cars like they do in brazil.

The desert area of the north can be used for Solar farms like the ones in Egypt. ( http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2010/jul/12/egypt-solar-power )

This will create massive employment in the energy sector and it will encourage foreign investors to come in and invest.

I once wrote a letter to the Nigerian Government (under GEJ's rule) with all these ideas and i analysed the cost and even included the website addresses where they can contact these companies but i never got a reply.I went on to GEJ's facebook page and pasted something similar but nothing happened.

Your man GEJ is not sincere,he is not genuinely interested in the welfare of Nigerians.Just ask him what he did with $1 billion dollars on New years eve? That money could have built a solar plant that will power 25% of Lagos forever. These are simple ideas that he can follow.He does not need to consult any experts,it is simple common sense,hence i will make a far far better president than him and i am not even 40 yet.

Fresh Air my toto!.

I dont think anyone thinks Jonathan is a saint.You cant be a saint and be in Nigerian politics.You cant say Jonathan doesn't care because you never got a  reply from him.Do you think you are the only one who may have sent the same sort of letters to the presidency.Besides decision making at the top is a very complicated affair.Too many interests and too much red tape.

The country's been on the brink of a civil crisis.I think the proper focus at this point should be getting Nigeria past the crisis Phase.I just think it's a bit too early to judge.

As per the Crisis at the stadium, thats entirely the fault of the Rivers State government.They should have properly organised and assigned crowd management personnel.
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2011
I work in bayelsa and i came to the rally, NO ONE PROMISED ME ANYTHING OR BRIBED ME TO,
I was inside the stadium, NO MONEY WAS THROWN BY ANY POLITICIAN OR PDP BIG-WIG,
I wonder how lame and dumb some people are, Do most of you think when people support a candidate, they must be induced or bribed to do that, its the same way you support the ideals of your own candidate, a lot of folks who came there weren't coerced or bribed to attend, it was the pure support of our candidate that brought us there, though saddening that there was loss of life { MAY THERE SOULS REST IN PEACE} the security personnel at the gates were responsible for what happened, as there was a shot that made those inside start scrambling out while some outside where coming in based on the shouts from inside when GEJ finished his speech, it did not help that only one gate was opened.---
AT NO TIME WAS THE POLICE BLOCKING PEOPLE NOT TO COME OUT OR PLACE BAGS OF MONIES AT THE GATE---
Its so demeaning for people who have never voted, ,would never vote, don't even know their councillors but sit at their PCs far away from home and make stupid remarks--- If you don't support GEJ then let it end there, do your part by voting against him--- that's the beauty of democracy not hurling insults at him or people who support him, your anger would just boil over the net---- go and vote, that's the best way of expressing your anger----
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by manny4life(m): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2011
playmode:

How old are you? 20 ,21?

Check this out:

Please answer that question.Choose quality leaders.To be sincerely honest with you,i dont like any of the candidates we have right now.I will rather run for president myself than vote for all these confused people with no plans because know in my heart what i can do for Nigerians to make their lives better.

Open your eyes before it is too late,we are lucky we are in a democracy and not military rule.This is the time for the youths to form a collective voice and say no to clueless leaders.Any leader that can not have a presidential debate is not worthy of our votes.Plain and simple,no excuses.I thought they said he had a Ph.D (even though i know it is fake,he probably paid to have the Ph.D)No one i know with Ph.D speaks the way he does and trust me i am from Ekiti,Ph.D holders full every corner for Ekiti.Just check out his interview with Iesha Sesai of CNN,that girl ridiculed him.My South African friends are still making jokes about that particular interview.It was humiliating for Nigerians like me in SA to see that our president was a fraud who neither prepared for the interview nor did he have any clue on what he should say or how he intends to move Nigeria forward.My SA friend nicknamed GEJ : President Ph.D P,I,M,P. Even South African comedians make fun of Jonathan on stand up comedy shows ON TV! He is considered a Joke here.

Fresh Air my toto!.

Thank you sir, you took the words out of my mouth; it does seem like someone is thinking in the same path I’ve always been thinking. Nigeria has 36 states with several communities; if Mr. President wants to solve the issue of power, he definitely knows what to do or perhaps isn’t thinking the right strategies. Nigeria would have attained 5x its current output under a short while had he know what he’s doing. Like you mentioned, the Hyperion Power Module aka Micro Nuclear plant, that is quite efficient that has won certifications. At maximum output of 25 MW, @ a 70% efficiency output capacity, it would give almost 18MW per hour, that’s a total daily output of 432 MW of electricity, a monthly output of 12,960 MW monthly or 12,960,000 KW monthly.

The average Nigerian household uses about 60% less (293 KW monthly) of what the average American household uses (850KW monthly). At an average of 300 KW per household (+7 differential); a 12,960,000 KW of output would power about 43,200 households at least for a start until they households become more power hungry. Manufacturing companies may choose to produce their own output because that way they don’t depend on the grid and it’s a lot cheaper for them in the long run.

Nigeria has many potential; from hydroelectricity, solar, wave, wind, and the list goes on yet maintain green energy. It’s past time we moved beyond our self pity and rise to where we have to make things happens because for some odd reason people who are
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by dan6019(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2011
ok! watch it and watch out, ensure you refuse to be a victim!
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by againstGEJ(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2011
ehie:

@ mary j blige
u are like the piece of meat that sticks betwen the teeth,u came and jumbled this thread up with your sensless rubbish.
please just die
i cant believe there is some one so foolish,u are an irritant,a waste of space,u are nothing,i really wish i never read your rubbish,was a waste of 2 minutes of my life kai

LOL. All these against someone you dont see or know?
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by Blazay(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2011
Serves them right(O yes o. . . I had some hungry relatives there too).
Next time, they would sit in their seats, obey the command of:
Wait till the dictator leaves. . . before you attempt to use the out-house/shalanga.

You don't get paid $7000 US dollars(not cambodian dollars o) to exit before your dictator. kiss

You wanted a 'rally'. . . you got a rally. You were paid to sit there till it was all over. . . including peeing in your drosses if push came to shove huh?

A lesson in the consequences of lawlessness. wink

The sound of the gun-shots from the MOPOLS' dane guns sent the cowards scampering in all directions and climbing each other to escape from JUST one side gate.

It is time to put some of that ill-gotten $7000 to good use. . . as in getting some good xrays or paying for some ransome to the attending morticians to retrieve the unfortunate corpses for a somewhat decent tombstone made of  putty.

Serves then right I say.

Na only Africa go hold rally and pipo go quench dia. Even Egypt nor get dedi bodis liki dis "Pra-Cot" wan.

MOFOS!
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by olaolabiy: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2011
Blazay:

Serves them righ(O yes o. . . I had some hungry relatives there too).
Next time, they would sit in their seats, obey the command of:
Wait till the dictator leaves. . . before you attempt to use the out-house/shalanga.

You don't get paid $7000 US dollars(not cambodian dollars o) to exit before your dictator. kiss

You wanted a 'rally'. . . you got a rally. You were paid to sit ther till it was all over. . . including peeing in your drosses if push came to shove huh?

A lesson in the consequences of lawlessness. wink

The sound of the gun-shots from the MOPOLS' dane guns sent the cowards scampering in all directions and climbing each other to escape from JUST one side gate.

It is time to put some of that ill-gotten $7000 to good use. . . as in getting some good xrays or paying for some ransome to the attending morticians to retrieve the unfortunate corpses for a somewhat decent tombstone made of  putty.

Serves then right I say.

Na only Africa go hold rally and pipo go quench dia. Even Egypt nor get dedi bodis liki dis "Pra-Cot" wan.

MOFOS!

"Go Tikkkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Blazay, how are you?
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by Blazay(m): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2011
ola olabiy:

"Go Tikkkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Blazay, how are you?

Doing super goooood! cool
O J-es o!
Atiku for lyf.
Lerrus enjoy Jona the circus clown for a change.
Loving those treacherous 'wascals' kick his butt.

Mu he he he he
Re: Many Killed In Goodluck Campaign In Port Harcourt by olaolabiy: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2011
Blazay:

Doing super goooood! cool
O J-es o!
Atiku for lyf.
Lerrus enjoy Jona the circus clown for a change.
Loving those treacherous 'wascals' kick his butt.

Mu he he he he
Ok oo. Welcome back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5000 Flee As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue And Nassarawa / Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect / Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.