Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! (1266 Views)

I Pity Men Wey No Dey High / White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by 360clips: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
I used to wonder why all these black men die before their time. Now i understand that's it's these parasitic creatures that put them in early graves! These Nigerian women are so useless and stupid that they think it's the man's responsibility to foot all the bills and pay for every single thing that has to do with bills. They're so selfish and greedy that even the ones that have good paying jobs don't want to contribute to footing of bills. They got this very foolish mentality that the man must "provide it all". I don't know where they got such stupid mental from or maybe it's from abject poverty. What even baffles me the most is the fact that these men still keep marrying these foolish women all in the name of this nonsense love that doesn't exist! My people love doesn't exist! There's nothing like love. It's a delusional foolish thought emotional people use to fill their empty hearts.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by Jerkbaba: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
360clips:
I used to wonder why all these black men die before their time. Now i understand that's it's these parasitic creatures that put them in early graves! These Nigerian women are so useless and stupid that they think it's the man's responsibility to foot all the bills and pay for every single thing that has to do with bills. They're so selfish and greedy that even the ones that have good paying jobs don't want to contribute to footing of bills. They got this very foolish mentality that the man must "provide it all". I don't know where they got such stupid mental from or maybe it's from abject poverty. What even baffles me the most is the fact that these men still keep marrying these foolish women all in the name of this nonsense love that doesn't exist! My people love doesn't exist! There's nothing like love. It's a delusional foolish thought emotional people use to fill their empty hearts.
lols.
Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by Kalatium(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
So which women should we marry, colombian women abi
Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by Kondomatic(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
360clips:
How you display your foolishness with pride

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by ibkonekt(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
The reason you haven't felt it is because it doesn't exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget.
Don Draper
Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by Aboks(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kondomatic:

If to say em mama abort am all dis talk 4 no come out from em mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by Jerkbaba: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
cheesy
Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by JOACHINpedro: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by Jerkbaba: 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Aboks:

If to say em mama abort am all dis talk 4 no come out from em mouth
aboki monkey. cheesy
Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by offset67(m): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kalatium:
something like that
Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by Aboks(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ewu nnama

1 Like

Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by Aboks(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Jerkbaba:
aboki monkey. cheesy

Otu nnegi
Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
360clips:
We don't have a choice bro embarassed
Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kalatium:
To be sincere na white I wan marry before
But on seeing those weird and crazy things they do
Local man is giving it a second thought
Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kondomatic:
undecided
Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
its not as bad as that
some are good cheesy
just try as much as possible to avoid the bad ones cheesy
Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by Powerfly(f): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
They aff do this brother strong thing.

I guess you must be a water sign or capricorn guy.. You sound so pained and petty. I just wonder what your mum will be thinking, if she comes across this post on NL. i feel your pain bro.. Move on! Life happens!

3 Likes

Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by Kalatium(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

To be sincere na white I wan marry before
But on seeing those weird and crazy things they do
Local man is giving it a second thought
Guy don't do that mistake of Marrying white woman. She can just close eye and divorce you one day and you will have to pay alimony.
Read about Ik igbonna( Nollywood actor) and his foreign wife. You will understand what i am saying.
Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by Agboki: 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
360clips:

Rada Rada women na same everywhere.
Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by Brunosamel(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
360clips:
brokenness is really disturbing your life

1 Like

Re: I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman! by khia: 5:49am On Aug 08, 2020
360clips:

Love definitely exists, it's an action that works through the hard times and cherishes the good times not a romantic love story or googoo feelings of utopia. Real love lasts through the test of time while that romantic lust is only temporary.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Tape Of A Current Housemate Of Big Brother 5 / My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding / The Best Time To Meet Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.