Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Best Time To Meet Your Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Time To Meet Your Husband (1265 Views)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Time To Meet Your Husband by Mercisharelove(f): 4:29am On Oct 10, 2020
Have you ever realised that your true husband wether you are a male or female is the Lord Jesus Christ To grasp this truth will bring eternal life to your existence.

It's normally, always so, that when men crosses to the other divide, they got to find out the Lordship of Christ Jesus. And you will hear them crying out for a second chance to come back to the earth to right the wrong.

The law of the SPIRIT of life is clear on the subject " it is appointed to men to die once after death comes judgement....

You better realise now that Christ Jesus has been made the head of every man living and the dead.

What are my saying? The best time to meet your husband Christ Jesus is now. How many ears are opened, how many are having itching ears

How many are saying.... don't preach here, go to religion section. I am free from your blood. I am only a servant.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Time To Meet Your Husband by Mercisharelove(f): 5:00am On Oct 10, 2020
Share people
Re: The Best Time To Meet Your Husband by Coder2Client(m): 5:30am On Oct 10, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Have you ever realised that your true husband wether you are a male or female is the Lord Jesus Christ To grasp this truth will bring eternal life to your existence.

It's normally, always so, that when men crosses to the other divide, they got to find out the Lordship of Christ Jesus. And you will hear them crying out for a second chance to come back to the earth to right the wrong.

The law of the SPIRIT of life is clear on the subject " it is appointed to men to die once after death comes judgement....

You better realise now that Christ Jesus has been made the head of every man living and the dead.

What are my saying? The best time to meet your husband Christ Jesus is now. How many ears are opened, how many are having itching ears

How many are saying.... don't preach here, go to religion section. I am free from your blood. I am only a servant.
Are you married?
Re: The Best Time To Meet Your Husband by Mercisharelove(f): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2020
Dreams
Re: The Best Time To Meet Your Husband by cooooooks(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mrs Righteousness89?
Re: The Best Time To Meet Your Husband by lakesidepapa(m): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mercisharelove:

What a creativity at its peak

1 Like

Re: The Best Time To Meet Your Husband by Mercisharelove(f): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2020
Mercedes
Re: The Best Time To Meet Your Husband by Mercisharelove(f): 6:42am On Oct 15, 2020
Now
Re: The Best Time To Meet Your Husband by Mercisharelove(f): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Jesus Christ
Re: The Best Time To Meet Your Husband by Mercisharelove(f): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
Rings

(1) (Reply)

All The Sexy Photos That Bbnaija's Nengi Shared On Her Birthday / .. / Why Are Ladies Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.