Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? (1988 Views)

A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
I mean,
Before a guy proposes love to a woman, what are the signs they show
What is their own greenlight?

Thanks
Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by Nooneonline(m): 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Traffic light

1 Like

Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
you mean a man proposes to a woman OR a man loves a woman?!?!? you cant propose to love a woman

- a man who isnt dating you...shouldnt/cannot say he loves you, simply because you cant love someone you dont know.
- if/when after dating for a while a man says he loves you then there are many reasons under the sun why he will do so (and each and every man would have a different agenda)... and the best way to know his intentions is to ask this simple question: WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT ME?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by JeffreyD1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
Preciousgirl:
I mean,

Thanks

Sister if you love go ahead and shoot the shot

Don't wait for him

Swallow your pride and ask him out

Don't worry men are cheap he will surely agree
Cheers

4 Likes

Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Shey man dey give green light ni abi I no understand.If you give any light now these beeches can go and plant rape on the son of man's head.Mba I no dey give light.If I like you I come for you.Period.

2 Likes

Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by officialfestus(m): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
JeffreyD1:

Don't wait for him

Cheers
I concur to this.

Meanwhile check my signature

1 Like

Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by MAGG0T(m): 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Keep waiting for greenlight

E better make u go give the Son of man ur Toto make him explore..

3 Likes

Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by Drsnives(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
JeffreyD1:

Don't wait for him

Cheers

They won't, their ego won't allow them
Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by OkuFaba(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
You will see the signs in between his legs

1 Like

Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Preciousgirl:
I mean,

Thanks
Jeez you don't know when a man is giving you greenlight
Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by Fidelismaria: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2020

I'll tell you the answer you desire when this post reach FP

Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by Preciousgirl(f): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
OkuFaba:

Craseman grin
Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by illicit(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Preciousgirl:
I mean,

Thanks

he will be quoting her up and down like this

wink

1 Like

Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by Nicepoker(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Preciousgirl:
I mean,

Thanks
They will always be overwhelmed by the sensation of doubt whenever they are around you.
Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by dukeprince50: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Preciousgirl:
I mean,

Thanks
immediately someone likes u, u will know, they cant hide it, if you think he likes u, den he sure does but dont mistake teasing for like
Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by MalaikaEH(f): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
He will cross all the bridges to confess his feelings to you. If he can not do this simple task, don't mind him. He is having another motive, which is not what you are asking now.
Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by Freelane33(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
Baba were ni borboryi sa grin grin grin
OkuFaba:
Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by baralatie(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
MalaikaEH:
He will cross all the bridges to confess his feelings to you. If he can not do this simple task, don't mind him. He is having another motive, which is not what you are asking now.
now why "bridges to cross"
I thought it was "many rivers to cross"
Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by MalaikaEH(f): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
baralatie:
now why "bridges to cross" I thought it was "many rivers to cross"
Oh! It should be "rivers to cross"; bridges make it easier to cross rivers.

1 Like

Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by baralatie(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
MalaikaEH:

Oh! It should be "rivers to cross"; bridges make it easier to cross rivers.
now you get the gist.

2 Likes

Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by jawalis(m): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
No green light no approach for men. But it’s otherwise now. I have flashed green light a thousand times to Torie8 but damn. She always ignore it though I won’t stop until she trust and walk in my light.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by Torie8(f): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
jawalis:
No green light no approach for men. But it’s otherwise now. I have flashed green light a thousand times to Torie8 but damn. She always ignore it though I won’t stop until she trust and walk in my light.
But I have told you my mind already
Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by jawalis(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Torie8:

But I have told you my mind already
C’mon. Don’t treat me that way. Just a little trust and you’ll decide to stay or walk out. Am been sincere with you and I’d love you to check out how well I meant for you. I mean no harm and I can assure no regret from my side.
Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by Torie8(f): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
jawalis:

C’mon. Don’t treat me that way. Just a little trust and you’ll decide to stay or walk out. Am been sincere with you and I’d love you to check out how well I meant for you. I mean no harm and I can assure no regret from my side.
Sugar coated mouth
Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by jawalis(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
Torie8:

Sugar coated mouth
Chai. I have suffered in your hand Vic. Ok I’ll be beating you everyday, I’ll wake you up with a slap and I’ll betray your trust in a very clear way.
I hope those aren’t sugarcoated.
I honestly do not know what else to say. But you can trust me, just a little time and like I said. You will decide either to stay or leave me. Let’s set it straight from now.

1 Like

Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by HomerTimpson: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Preciousgirl:
I mean,

Thanks
actually! He will most likely be shy around you,thou most of us outgrow this as we grow older but you can still see this with shades on, and when you talk with him alone you will easily notice the childish part of him and stuff...
Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by Torie8(f): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2020
jawalis:

Chai. I have suffered in your hand Vic. Ok I’ll be beating you everyday, I’ll wake you up with a slap and I’ll betray your trust in a very clear way.
I hope those aren’t sugarcoated.
I honestly do not know what else to say. But you can trust me, just a little time and like I said. You will decide either to stay or leave me. Let’s set it straight from now.
You know we women like to hear lies, cos if a man says what is in his mind hmmm only God knows lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by jawalis(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Torie8:

You know we women like to hear lies, cos if a man says what is in his mind hmmm only God knows lipsrsealed undecided
I understand you Jewel. In a Perfect way. Those words you referred as lies might be the truth. You might never know what exactly I have in mind. In all sincerity, I have been honest with you and I have nothing to benefit from telling lies. You can trust me

1 Like

Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
No comment undecided
Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by Cowbell521: 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
jawalis:

I understand you Jewel. In a Perfect way. Those words you referred as lies might be the truth. You might never know what exactly I have in mind. In all sincerity, I have been honest with you and I have nothing to benefit from telling lies. You can trust me
All these epistles on top one woman?
Re: What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? by jawalis(m): 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Cowbell521:
All these epistles on top one woman?
You should have honorably mind your BUSINESS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Show Some Love To Your Woman With An SME Of Hers Today! / Please Help Me Look At This Situation.did I Mess Things Up / Church Ushers Caught Having Seks Behind Mission House During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.