Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Action To Take - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Action To Take (1072 Views)

Mouth Action Gone Bad. / what Will Be Ur Action?(photo) / #bbathechase: Hakeem And Cleo's Hot Bedroom Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Action To Take by mrofficial(m): 2:44am On Jun 18, 2007
There is one beautiful girl, we live in same area, we see each other, we greet not each other, although my friends do rap with her. Yesterday which was saunday, she came to my church, i didn't get to church earlier. Getting to church, i saw her sitting, i was surprised, well i took my eyes away from her, later during service, my eyes suddenly moved to where she was sitting, you know what? i caught her, peeping at me and she turned somewehre else immediately, and i said hmm. This happened 3 times or more, she's is beatiful. But one thing is that, i just don't know where to start from grin
And if am to go and meet her, What should i say? though i have ineterest in her.
Please tell me what to do and what say,
Re: Action To Take by ikamefa(f): 4:07am On Jun 18, 2007
shocked shocked

which century is this na? grin

omo grow some liver jor angry

step up to her if u you are feeling her grin

you dont need tutorials in here cheesy
Re: Action To Take by proverbial: 4:16am On Jun 18, 2007
hehehe, have & show some confidence, take ikamefa's idea.
a little hi, how are you doing i'm name wouldn't hurt. let your environment & setting dictate your conversation.
i saw an attractive girl earlier today(I was waiting in line to buy something), although I didn't really care for what time it was or anything, I asked her, hey would you happen to know what time it is (she responded no, sorry), then she said oh look, there's a wall clock up there, I said 'oohhhh' didn't realize that. next thing you know we talked for about five minutes (talked about the most random things, nothing too agressive or too forward).

if you're able to keep the conversation flowing, and she seems interested and she keeps responding, you ought to be able to get a number out of her(as I did).
good luck, sorry if i'm not able to help.
Re: Action To Take by hbrednic: 5:18am On Jun 18, 2007
just say good day,your friends in nairaland wants to talk to her.
then we will help u out. abi no be soooo?
Re: Action To Take by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2007
its obvious she also got an interest,so make your move.
Re: Action To Take by sammy6(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2007
Mr Official.How old are you?This sort of thing happened to me last when i was 16.Stop beign a slacker and take charge
Re: Action To Take by acidrop(f): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2007
ok, i will tell u wat to do.

go to her house
knock on her door
if she opens, tell her that u want to work as house boy 4 her for free

then maybe after a year of working as houseboy for her for free, u would come up with the irght words 2 tell her grin
Re: Action To Take by mrofficial(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2007
Ok, am going to today. Just make sure you chk this topic, i will come back to update you.
Re: Action To Take by acidrop(f): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2007
ok, i will be waiting, N.B any misfortunes or negativity or even harm that befall u, is ur own reposnibility and not that of the adviser, grin

God be with
Re: Action To Take by ryu11(m): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2007
God Bless you $ammy

you took the words right out of my mind.
Re: Action To Take by iice(f): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2007
Updates? grin
Re: Action To Take by menix(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2007
Guy dis tip would help u,
Hi seems i know dis face, opppsss i remember, saw ur face in my dream last nite and guess wat, u were so beautiful dat i had to ask u out well since dis reality now hope i do same,
Blive me she will give u a smile meaning go ahead,
Best of luck,
Re: Action To Take by mrofficial(m): 12:53am On Jun 21, 2007
iice:

Updates? grin
Guess what? she greeted me today, but i couldnt stop cos i was with my guys. I know it will click soon, one love grin
Re: Action To Take by uyai(f): 1:05am On Jun 21, 2007
What!!!
Re: Action To Take by iice(f): 5:32am On Jun 21, 2007
LMAO, you know serious o grin
Re: Action To Take by hbrednic: 5:48am On Jun 21, 2007
na yeye boy ei no serious, really.
Re: Action To Take by 2dye4(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2007
my brotha, u are suffering from a chronic case of "Liver Failure".

u neva ready o , so ur guys tied u down from walking up to her eh? abeg update us when ur 18! angry
Re: Action To Take by Bolarge(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2007
mr.official:

Guess what? she greeted me today, but i couldnt stop because i was with my guys. I know it will click soon, one love grin

Yeeeeepa!! shocked
You couldn't Whaat?!! O ma se o. Even Mr Bean would've done better. undecided cry
Re: Action To Take by mrofficial(m): 2:07am On Jun 23, 2007
Make una congratulate me hoooooo, finally she don agree, thanks for your contribution. grin grin grin Hapy now.
Re: Action To Take by proverbial: 2:11am On Jun 23, 2007
I don't believe a word of it.
At first you couldn't step to the female, secondly she greeted you and you couldn't stop because you were with friends, all a sudden now she's yours? Did you two even set out on some form of date? undecided or did you make this up?
Re: Action To Take by mrofficial(m): 2:25am On Jun 23, 2007
proverbial:

I don't believe a word of it.
At first you couldn't step to the female, secondly she greeted you and you couldn't stop because you were with friends, all a sudden now she's yours? Did you two even set out on some form of date? undecided or did you make this up?
Man, think about it jawe, if it happen in many ways, not only my friends even cos am that day, but i dey in haste to somewhere, gba be, i left her house 10:10 PM yesterday. We don dey shaaa, no long thing jawe. cool
Re: Action To Take by hbrednic: 2:28am On Jun 23, 2007
mr official
stop dreaming and get into the real world
Re: Action To Take by buyaka(m): 4:14am On Jun 23, 2007
mr-official, you think say na small pikin full nairaland, oboy just talk true make we help you out. just about five days ago, you nor get liver take approach this girl, but today you don dey claim say she don be your babe. i doubt
Re: Action To Take by mrofficial(m): 4:16am On Jun 23, 2007
embarassedE too fast? abi you no believe, which ever God dey.
Re: Action To Take by 2dye4(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2007
dreams can come true! (beans?) grin

(1) (Reply)

If You Finish Sch B4 Him Would You Still Stay / Wat The Best Way To Propose To Your Girlfriend?(i Need It) / Girlfriend Worries Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.