Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Wat The Best Way To Propose To Your Girlfriend?(i Need It) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat The Best Way To Propose To Your Girlfriend?(i Need It) (1069 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wat The Best Way To Propose To Your Girlfriend?(i Need It) by tonerro1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2007
say, any ideas on how to tell my girlfriend i want to marry her? i will accept the best idea avaliable
Re: Wat The Best Way To Propose To Your Girlfriend?(i Need It) by tete(f): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2007
My Guy, just tell her u love her and you want to spend the rest of your life with her. If u want to put some romance into it you could take her out say on a saturday, whenever you know you'll have a lot of time to spare, spend time with her doing the things you love to do toghether, then end the day with a nice dinner and then pop the question.

This is just one way, but i'm sure whichever way you choose to do it she'll be thrilled. Good luck Man wink cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take / Should I Marry Him? / Do You Have A Problem With Your Ex Asking Your Friend Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.