Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences (50871 Views)

Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP / Edo Assembly Crisis: ‘oshiomhole 15’ Relocates To Abuja Over Threat To Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by bhella10: 7:12am On Aug 08, 2020
okuta007:

you know a goat doesn't bite - but when you push it to the wall - it bites

Tinubu should be very careful with the Edo matter - The way Obaseki is popular in Edo State - any attempt to rig the election will result in unintended consequences - as he is called the Jagaban - let him continue to Jagaban in Lagos and avoid disgracing himself in Edo - the people of Edo no get joy oooo - Let Tinubu listen to his Ifa and stay away or else karma will visit him thru the Edo election - just a harmless advise
Who you help. Bros on that day just collet your small raba go back ause jeje. Edo is APC
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by hupo: 7:14am On Aug 08, 2020
See the height of hypocrisy from a fair weather politician.

Southern Kaduna killing - No comment
Hike in fuel price - kept mum
School feeding program under lock down - fem
6% stamp duty on rent and the likes - eyes right
475 NGN - $1 - observing table manners
Arrest of unarmed protesters - kikiki
and the list goes on.

let Edo people handle their issues! We want to hear your view on national issues making the front burner.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Tflex01: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2020
azmanaty02:

Is national Leader a position or a Post in APC?? Pls don't make urself sound stupid

I'm only correcting your own stupidity with sense.
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by ZACHIE: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2020
Let Obaseki be beaten fair and square by the electorates and not some sly politicians.

Let us meet in the voting arena.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by calabardick(m): 8:02am On Aug 08, 2020
ERockson:
Rubbish !!! Why won't Tibubu supports tyranny and godfatherism when he himself is the father of evil fathers of godfatherism

Tinubu is stupid, they thought Edo state is like Lagos they threw Ambode out of the office because he wasn't ass-licking them.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by nairavsdollars(f): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2020
What is not selected anywhere else?

ZACHIE:

I'm beginning to have a double mind as this is not selected anywhere else.

Let Obaseki be beaten fair and square by the electorates and not some sly politicians.

Let us meet in the voting arena.
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 08, 2020
Tflex01:

I'm only correcting my own stupidity as I am senseless.

Keep disgracing yourself. We are happy laughing at your folly here
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Lambarry1: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2020
Mad people
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Tflex01: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2020
azmanaty02:

Keep disgracing yourself. We are happy laughing at your folly here

Lol... The fact that you had to edit my words like a 13 years old that just started using Nairaland shows how mentally weak you are. grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2020
Tflex01:

Lol... The fact that I had to edit my silly words like a 13 years old that just started using Nairaland shows how mentally weak my foolish mother is grin

cheesy

Oh..u don't have to talk about ur mother like that
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Simeonjoe1: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2020
bigpicture001:
Ti ubu is fighting for South South not cuz of ize the pastor.. But cuz he needs at least a state in the south south to get his national percentage in all region to become president......

Only Edo in the south south is APC.. So if he allows Edo go.. He may not be president......

That's why miracle was done with the Supreme Court in the south east using Imo state... Just for the percentage

Aswear and if they fail in Edo,there'll be a reversal of the Bayelsa ruling
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Tflex01: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2020
azmanaty02:

Oh..u don't have to talk about ur mother like that
cheesy
Lol... Guys stopped doing this on NL since 2012. grin
cheesy grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by honeyB2018: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2020
Misterdhee1:

What problem? Obaseki dug his grave himself. What was the kangaroo suspension of the deputy speaker about despite having denied 14 others the right to their mandates? That's your definition of democracy abi? You guys always want to act like you love the masses when the tide turns against you, when in reality, it's all politics. Make una just thank God it's Buhari that's in power, una for dey cry for that MOU governor now if it was a pdp president.

I'm not surprised, like leader, like follower.
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2020
Tflex01:

cheesy
Lol... I have been trying to have sense since 2012. Hasn't been easy.

grin

Sorry bro
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Karlifate: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2020
lakesidepapa:

Can Obaseki survive these two fire elements prowess? I doubt it. Dude might get impeached before September
We'll see how it will end.
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by nokatakata: 9:03am On Aug 08, 2020
dederocs:

Thunder fire your papa, make your father enter Edo go interfere, na him dead body dem go carry, useless slave to Fulani.

cheesy grin
E pain am tongue

Obaseki go lose whether you cry or not. Make e no go be say na your dead body dem go carry oo when you finally get stroke and die cheesy because this your anger fit cause high BP....ndo tongue
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by dederocs(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2020
nokatakata:

cheesy grin
E pain am tongue

Obaseki go lose whether you cry or not. Make e no go be say na your dead body dem go carry oo when you finally get stroke and die cheesy because this your anger fit cause high BP....ndo tongue
I know you are a slave, i don't trade banters with slaves and zombies, that can not decipher right from wrong...may this bad politicks you support kill you idiot.
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by nokatakata: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2020
dederocs:

I know you are a slave, i don't trade banters with slaves and zombies, that can not decipher right from wrong...may this bad politicks you support kill you idiot.

cheesy grin grin cheesy
Nor kill yourself you... stroke dey kill person tongue
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by richie240: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

So everybody who supports obaseki is now IPOB?
On the contrary, no, but they are d loudest noisemakers.
This ain't d first time u see them supporting mutineers and traitors.

Its a common sight to behold them hailing traitors and dissident individuals as 'bravery', while terming those who took d honorary paths like gej and ambode as 'cowards'.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by kcnwaigbo: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2020
rawfact:

He invited mega trouble for himself the moment he chose that mantra: "Edo is not Lagos" and ran to PDP to prove it.

You don't go on head-on confrontation with someone that can give birth to you a thousand times politically. It even requires more than stealth to put up such a fight.

He should have limited his charade to Oshiomole. Now, he will understand that Tinubu is not Oshiomole.
Tell that to Mimiko,Fayemi,Makinde abegi make we hear word
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by professore(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2020
Politicians
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Csymb(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2020
Tinibu of all people! Bad omen personified
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Cherez: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari:

Tinubu:

Attorney General Of Federation:

Ganduje:

Oshiomole:

Ize IYAMU:

The Police

The Army

Vs

Obaseki

IPOB Miscreants:

Obaseki Is Gone......

May God Bless My Godfather, Asiwaju Ndigbo N'ile - Bola Ahmed Tinubu....

Obaseki isn't my business as they all are same but cry for your children and generations to come as these politicians you work for will make monies off you, dump your ass while they grow
Here's same thing Oshi did;
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.today.ng/news/politics/adams-oshiomhole-removed-roof-edo-assembly-survive-impeachment-160285/amp
Obaseki is same evil with them

Leave Igbos out of your useless thoughts while you suffer yourself
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Cherez: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Autotech312:

Write today's date down; Obaseki will loose this election. Tinubu hardly made comments on national discourse like this. Many of you are so blind to see where Obaseki got wrong just because you hate anything APC. A man fighting godfatherism yet behaving like a demi god all in the name of second term. We are watching.
Honestly I don't even like the Obaseki of a guy as it is entirely the Edo people's business but this is the way of APC
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.today.ng/news/politics/adams-oshiomhole-removed-roof-edo-assembly-survive-impeachment-160285/amp
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by emapeteum(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
And this is the man people want to rule Nigeria come 2023.Tinubu,Nigeria is bigger than Lagos and western states where you can easily manipulates them to your own advantage.For equity and Justice,I think 2023 should be Igbo turn.
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by basybasy: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari:

Tinubu:

Attorney General Of Federation:

Ganduje:

Oshiomole:

Ize IYAMU:

The Police

The Army

Vs

Obaseki

IPOB Miscreants:

Obaseki Is Gone......

May God Bless My Godfather, Asiwaju Ndigbo N'ile - Bola Ahmed Tinubu....
Let Ipob and Obaseki continue making noise. We will see their cry by Sept 19.
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by basybasy: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
emapeteum:
And this is the man people want to rule Nigeria come 2023.Tinubu,Nigeria is bigger than Lagos and western states where you can easily manipulates them to your own advantage.For equity and Justice,I think 2023 should be Igbo turn.
Who oppose PDP from giving its ticket to Ibo? Pls, don't insult Tinubu. Face the PDP which is Ibo party. The only thing that will bring argument is when Ibo people complains about APC ticket. APC is not an ibo party and they hate it so much. If not, Chris Ngige today supposed be a Senate President, but because of Ibo arrogance, Ngige lost it. Who is to be blamed? Too much likeness for money will not allow unity among Ibos. You should stop condemning Tinubu, he is our blood and we are okay with him. Let him holds Lagos, but today, Lagos is the best state in Nigeria, even West Africa.
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Edo nobi Lagos. Obaseki no Ambode
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by basybasy: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
basybasy:

Who oppose PDP from giving its ticket to Ibo? Pls, don't insult Tinubu. Face the PDP which is Ibo party. The only thing that will bring argument is when Ibo people complains about APC ticket. APC is not an ibo party and they hate it so much. If not, Chris Ngige today supposed be a Senate President, but because of Ibo arrogance, Ngige lost it. Who is to be blamed? Too much likeness for money will not allow unity among Ibos. You should stop condemning Tinubu, he is our blood and we are okay with him. Let him holds Lagos, but today, Lagos is the best state in Nigeria, even West Africa.
Ibo cannot block Yoruba's chance in 2023. Ibo should struggle for PDP ticket, Yoruba will also struggle for APC ticket and meet in d field. Before an average ibo man allows a plot of land for a Yoruba person or Hausa in their land, the person will struggle and here in our land, Ibos are buying everything up and we are still happy with them. You hardly see an average ibo person that likes Yoruba or Hausa. It means, we cant form alliance with ibo. Ibo should stop crying about Tinubu, he is unstoppable.
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by KOE1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
myboy2111:
Obaseki indeed committed impeachable offence . How will you shut out 17 members

This position is intoxicating...OBASEKI should apply Matthew 11:12 to make heaven and not earth... . Vanity upon vanity!
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by emapeteum(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
basybasy:

In what way is Lagos the best state in West Africa?Potholes,insecurity,Egberos?Yes Tinubu is Ok for you guys but not for Nigeria
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Lukisson(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Well crafted to the understnding of only those who knows what our dear constitution is saying as regards to the legistive arms of government. And the Governor should knows better instead of behaving like a tout. I just hope he retraces his step back and do the needful. His blind supporters are not helping him either. What a pity!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State / "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo / Jonathan Wins In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.