Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences (50882 Views)

Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP / Edo Assembly Crisis: ‘oshiomhole 15’ Relocates To Abuja Over Threat To Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Web2020: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tinubu down fall is near. Nothing on earth will save him. I have said it. You can never be building your own and destroy others. That your own will surely scatter.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Rolexjerry(m): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari:

Tinubu:

Attorney General Of Federation:

Ganduje:

Oshiomole:

Ize IYAMU:

The Police

The Army

Vs

Obaseki

IPOB Miscreants:

Obaseki Is Gone......

May God Bless My Godfather, Asiwaju Ndigbo N'ile - Bola Ahmed Tinubu....
You have serious slave mentality aswear
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by TheOgaBoss: 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
michealewela:

So you support inauguration that was performed at midnight? I have already decided not to vote for any of the candidates but this your statement shows you support obaseki.
the inauguration proclamation has been validated by a court of law, however what stopped them from subsequently presenting themselves to be inaugurated?
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by TheGladiator: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
You are angry your stooge Osho was disgraced out of office. Tinubu, you will never rule Nigeria. Never
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by basybasy: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
emapeteum:

In what way is Lagos the best state in West Africa?Potholes,insecurity,Egberos?Yes Tinubu is Ok for you guys but not for Nigeria
Okay o, tell us the state in West Africa or Nigeria that is better than Lagos? I don't want to join issue with u. When reasonable people talk, reasonable thinkers understand the talks.
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by basybasy: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Jesse25:

Blind man get ur fact right the 14 APC law maker where never swore in as legislative member that because they decided to go meet with oshiomole in abuja, obaseki did not refused them, they where looking for speakership position so that they can impeach obaseki... So now they are not recognized by law, this same APC house have drag obaseki to court to recognized then as legislative members but now they have abandoned the court case to na go and be forming their own house.... Somewhere see APC is trying to blackmail PDP don't be fool
Mr. sabi talk, among the d 17 and 7 groups, where d speaker is supposed be selected? Obaseki was trying to impose speaker on them, whereas, he has just 7 members. He locked out 17 members and appointed his stooge as speaker and u think d 17 members will accept it.
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by emapeteum(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
basybasy:

Okay o, tell us the state in West Africa or Nigeria that is better than Lagos? I don't want to join issue with u. When reasonable people talk, reasonable thinkers understand the talks.
You came up with Lagos being the best and I cited those qualities you called best.You don't want to join issues with me but resulted to being more reasonable.You have not actually demonstrated how reasonable you are,you failed to quote chapter and verses to back-up your logical way of reasoning.Are you really a thinker? I don't think so my dear.
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by okuta007: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
bhella10:
Who you help. Bros on that day just collet your small raba go back ause jeje. Edo is APC

that is the problem with u APC guys - you talk of election in monetary terms, can 't you just detoxify your thought process and think like a sane person for once? I live in - and also a proud dual citizen of a country where you do not have to pay anyone to vote - that is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - it is just insulting and demeaning that you can not think of casting your vote without collecting money - just try and read what you typed and listen to yourself - IF I LIVED IN NIGERIA - I WILL NOT SELL MY VOTE FOR RABA - because if I buy food with that money, my conscience wont let me eat it - I wont even be able to drink beer with it because I will feel cheap, dirty and bought over by the money that will make me NOT to criticize or blame bad governance when the politician decides to loot and abuse power after election, because "after all, he paid you, so shut up" - you have to have a big heart and a proud personality to reject this "raba" - this big heart and proud personality is not for everyone - certainly it is not for someone like you who sees "raba" that will not even feed you for 2 days as good and big enough to sell your conscience for 4 years!!!!
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by bhella10: 12:23am On Aug 09, 2020
okuta007:

that is the problem with u APC guys - you talk of election in monetary terms, can 't you just detoxify your thought process and think like a sane person for once? I live in - and also a proud dual citizen of a country where you do not have to pay anyone to vote - that is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - it is just insulting and demeaning that you can not think of casting your vote without collecting money - just try and read what you typed and listen to yourself - IF I LIVED IN NIGERIA - I WILL NOT SELL MY VOTE FOR RABA - because if I buy food with that money, my conscience wont let me eat it - I wont even be able to drink beer with it because I will feel cheap, dirty and bought over by the money that will make me NOT to criticize or blame bad governance when the politician decides to loot and abuse power after election, because "after all, he paid you, so shut up" - you have to have a big heart and a proud personality to reject this "raba" - this big heart and proud personality is not for everyone - certainly it is not for someone like you who sees "raba" that will not even feed you for 2 days as good and big enough to sell your conscience for 4 years!!!!
What you mean by "APC guys"? I don't understand please shed more light on that quote. While at it please convince me there are no "PDP guys" who would do anything for "raba"
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by themanderon: 6:46am On Aug 09, 2020
They are angry that Obaseki is beating them in their game of thuggery and brigandage.
With wike behind Obaseki they will tear the roof of APC down in Edo state.
That monster you created during the last election is coming to destroy you.
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
conductor266:
Thief-nubu must have thought this is somewhere in Oshodi or Obomoso where he will open his decayed teeth and his brainless slaves will be drinking the stenchy mouth odor coming out with his brown saliva cheesy

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by conductor266: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari:

Tinubu:

Attorney General Of Federation:

Ganduje:

Oshiomole:

Ize IYAMU:

The Police

The Army

Vs

Obaseki

IPOB Miscreants:

Obaseki Is Gone......

May God Bless My Godfather, Asiwaju Ndigbo N'ile - Bola Ahmed Tinubu....

Tinubu slave cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria / Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.