Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

How To Paste Adsense On Webpage - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Paste Adsense On Webpage (576 Views)

Urgent Help Needed:how To Paste Ads Code On Blogger / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Google Adsense On Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Paste Adsense On Webpage by THESEA: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2011
can some one out there pls tell me the process the various process of pasting the google addsense on website or webpage, i will be very grateful
Re: How To Paste Adsense On Webpage by Sub5(m): 1:20am On Feb 13, 2011
Get the adsense code from your google adsense account and then go into you site raw html coding and locate where you want the ads to appear and pest it there and thats all.
Re: How To Paste Adsense On Webpage by Afam4eva(m): 3:38am On Feb 13, 2011
If you're using wordpress then you can install an adsense plugin.
Re: How To Paste Adsense On Webpage by infomat234(m): 7:50am On Feb 13, 2011
What kind of site do yo want to paste adsense code so that we can give you specific tutorial

(1) (Reply)

Send Me Yr Quotes / Do You What Call To Voice Mail Number: Will You Like To Kow About Telephone Sys / Professional Web Developer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.