Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Need A Boy-friend. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Boy-friend. (5931 Views)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications / Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Boy-friend. by Horlayeencay(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Add me we can start from friendship 09076233525
Re: I Need A Boy-friend. by Landargas: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
If you need a boyfriend then you should know very well that the internet is not the best place to get a boyfreind because some of the men here want nothing but sex. if you are fine with that then go ahead but there may be consequences. One the other hand there are good men here and you should not give up.
Re: I Need A Boy-friend. by Brardana: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
There is nothing as frustrating as searching for the one but never finding them and you have to go through so many wrong ones to the point that you jsut want to gove up. That is the time that the ones usually shows up so do not search for a boyfriend online but rather go out and date someone. Do not wait for the guy to always make the first move.
Re: I Need A Boy-friend. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Op, U Are Looking 4 A Boyfriend? Oh, Damn !!! When U Need A Man Friend, Let Me Know.
Re: I Need A Boy-friend. by Pearlla(f): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Truvel:
Op, U Are Looking 4 A Boyfriend? Oh, Damn !!! When U Need A Man Friend, Let Me Know.
lol, ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Encourage Me 2double Date / It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! / In Two Words Describe Your Immediate Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.