Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This (2677 Views)

Satan Is Locked During Ramadan..a Reason For Atheist To Repent. / Question For Atheist. / Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Brachaa:

Ok. Sorry. Don't be angry.
Not angry at all. Just worried that you still don't see how God's truth does not have different meanings but one meaning.

Plus it was my bedtime

1 Like

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
delkuf:
@brachaa, look at what you wrote and look at what your brother kobojunkie wrote. Will a normal Christian write such things. That guy have issue
Lol... I am fine with you thinking me an atheist.

The last thing I ever want to be is "Normal" for you or anyone because "Normal" does not even come close to making the cut, as far as Jesus Christ is concerned. No, He demands you step out beyond 'Normal' in order to become His follower!

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by sharrp: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
0temSapien:
Many information we filled into new comer slips sometimes give us out to the pastors. Sometimes, the information might even still be in our hands and they zoomed the camera on our slips while we were writing it. From the control room, they see our information clearly and pass it on to the pastor through his headphone. Then Kabush! the pastor mentions our names, home address, etc and THAT IS A MIRACLE!!!

I watched a documentary where a man went to the church just to find out stuffs like this. He filled in wrong name, wrong address and wrong reasons why he came to the church. On that spot the pastor called him out and told him all the wrong information on his slip. KABUSH!!! The mystery became unravelled grin

Op, next time you go to that church, fill in wrong information in the prayer request slip. That will be the information the pastor will gabbage out for you.
This is daft , I'm yet to see a new comers form that tells you to write down your problem
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by sharrp: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=Brachaa post=92586907][/quote]

What are you saying
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Blabbermouth:

You know who?
Call them out please!!!!
Magicians? I believe Chris Angel and David Blaine can do similar tricks. There are many others who can too. You know them?

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Some call it the power of God, Others call it the gift of the spirit and many may refer to it as the ministry gift. Also, it might also be wrought by a wrong spirit. Whatever name you call it, it is real! If you don't mind, can I get the pastor's number
oh please!
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by spodam(m): 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
sharrp:
I often see a lot of Christian or Muslim thread being spammed by atheist about the non existent of God. So how do you explain this .

My friend invited me to a church , now I have never complained anything to this my friend and my friend isn't even a bonafide member of this church . As a matter of fact we only attend this church on Tuesday and I am yet to attend a Sunday service there .

During my first day in the church , the pastor pointed me out , I can out and he described my issues for me almost as specific as I would know it. He called other first timers and described stuffs lik the kind of business you do , your name , the location he is seeing you in which 90% of the time turns out to be where the said person lives. Atheist how do you explain this , how does a man people haven't met before randomly knows vital private information about them .

Now before you call me dumb , here is a little about me to tell you I'm not a naive religious bigot

- medical laboratory graduate ( I know some medical stuffs
- computer programmer (JavaScript/nodejs, python and familiar with golang)
- ethical hacker ( I do bug bounties )
- I know quite a hand full about the universe and astronomy
- avid reader who spends time on quora, hn, Reddit and Google stuffs

Now I did not list all that to brag or anything but just so I don't get brushed off as a brain washed slowpoke or anything .

If you say their is no God revealing this to that pastor , how the hell is he doing it ?

This answers your question. Its an old trick since 1970's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNl52deOZro
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by spodam(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
This video explains everything, its an old trick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNl52deOZro

0temSapien:
Many information we filled into new comer slips sometimes give us out to the pastors. Sometimes, the information might even still be in our hands and they zoomed the camera on our slips while we were writing it. From the control room, they see our information clearly and pass it on to the pastor through his headphone. Then Kabush! the pastor mentions our names, home address, etc and THAT IS A MIRACLE!!!

I watched a documentary where a man went to the church just to find out stuffs like this. He filled in wrong name, wrong address and wrong reasons why he came to the church. On that spot the pastor called him out and told him all the wrong information on his slip. KABUSH!!! The mystery became unravelled grin

Op, next time you go to that church, fill in wrong information in the prayer request slip. That will be the information the pastor will gabbage out for you.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Not angry at all. Just worried that you still don't see how God's truth does not have different meanings but one meaning.

Plus it was my bedtime

Ok.
Hope you slept well.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Brachaa:

Ok.
Hope you slept well.
I can only thank God for what I got as far as sleep is concerned.

1 Like

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I can only thank God for what I got as far as sleep is concerned.

Lol... You With the way you respond eh? grin
Funny you.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Thelucifer666(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
sharrp:
I often see a lot of Christian or Muslim thread being spammed by atheist about the non existent of God. So how do you explain this .

My friend invited me to a church , now I have never complained anything to this my friend and my friend isn't even a bonafide member of this church . As a matter of fact we only attend this church on Tuesday and I am yet to attend a Sunday service there .

During my first day in the church , the pastor pointed me out , I can out and he described my issues for me almost as specific as I would know it. He called other first timers and described stuffs lik the kind of business you do , your name , the location he is seeing you in which 90% of the time turns out to be where the said person lives. Atheist how do you explain this , how does a man people haven't met before randomly knows vital private information about them .

Now before you call me dumb , here is a little about me to tell you I'm not a naive religious bigot

Now I did not list all that to brag or anything but just so I don't get brushed off as a brain washed slowpoke or anything .

If you say their is no God revealing this to that pastor , how the hell is he doing it ?
1: You said you have never complained anything to that friend of yours now lemme ask you have you complained to anybody else? Chances are your friend got news of your problems from another person that you told.
2: No pastor or man can see the future if it was so we'd just tell pastors to come and tell us where all of boko haram hideouts are.

2 Likes

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I know of magicians and psychics here who can do that trick too. That does not mean your MOG there belongs to God since the Spirit of God does not dole out mind-reading abilities as part of the born again package. So take this thread down before they come mock you for not seeing the difference as a so-called Christian.
The magicians and psychics or mediums you talked about...How do they do it? what supernatural force is behind it and how do they say correct things about your life and past, there must be a supernatural power or force behind it.Think man..Think..
THERE IS GOD.
HE WAS, HE IS, HE IS TO COME
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
femmyapson:

The magicians and psychics or mediums you talked about...How do they do it? what supernatural force is behind it and how do they do it, if a superhuman power or force is behind it.Think man..Think..
THERE IS GOD.
HE WAS, HE IS, HE IS TO COME
Oh, there power, even though ultimately of God, is not commanded of you by God.

In the Old covenant, for instance, God included the following law.

Deuteronomy 13 vs 15-20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. “A prophet or someone who explains dreams might come to you and tell you that they will show you a sign or a miracle.
2. And the sign or miracle they told you about might come true. Then they might ask you to follow other gods (gods you don’t know) and say to you, ‘Let’s serve these gods!’
3. Don’t listen to them, because the Lord your God is testing you. He wants to know if you love him with all your heart and all your soul.
4. You must follow the Lord your God. Respect him. Obey his commands and do what he tells you. Serve the Lord your God, and never leave him.
5. Also, you must kill that prophet or person who explains dreams, because they told you to turn against the Lord your God. And it was the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, where you were slaves. They tried to pull you away from the life he commanded you to live, so you must kill them to remove this evil from your people.

If you read carefully, you that God Himself will manipulate those who come to deceive His own in His name. Yes, the power is His and He will use the opportunity to test His people.

But read on and you see that He condemns such people and commanded that they be killed because of their disobedience to Him.

It is not that the powers aren't there. They are indeed! But did God command any of His own to seek out or use such sources? NO

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Oh, there power, even though ultimately of God, is not commanded of you by God.

In the Old covenant, for instance, God included the following law.

If you read carefully, you that God Himself will manipulate those who come to deceive His own in His name. Yes, the power is His and He will use the opportunity to test His people.

But read on and you see that He condemns such people and commanded that they be killed because of their disobedience to Him.

It is not that the powers aren't there. They are indeed! But did God command any of His own to seek out or use such sources? NO

Conclusion?
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
femmyapson:

Conclusion?
this pastor is not of God.

There are no MOGs in the Kingdom of Heaven. These men who have set themselves up in positions of authority over God's flock are in direct disobedience of the commandments of Jesus Christ.
Ignoring Jesus other commandment, they set themselves up as Teachers over His flock, essentially making themselves gods over His own.

They do not belong to Jesus Christ as you cannot live in direct disobedience and belong to God. It is not done!
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Buliwyf: 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Stupid fake story we have heard many times.

Guy what's the name of the church and where is the location. Someone will go there and confirm the ability of the fake pastor.

2 Likes

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
this pastor is not of God.

There are no MOGs in the Kingdom of Heaven. These men who have set themselves up in positions of authority over God's flock are in direct disobedience of the commandments of Jesus Christ.
Ignoring Jesus other commandment, they set themselves up as Teachers over His flock, essentially making themselves gods over His own.

They do not belong to Jesus Christ as you cannot live in direct disobedience and belong to God. It is not done!
Omo this ur case strong oo...
Jesus prophesyed na..
To d samarithan woman
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by LordReed(m): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
sharrp:

Look up cold reading and check YouTube for Darren Brown.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
femmyapson:

Omo this ur case strong oo...
Jesus prophesyed na..
To d samarithan woman
Do you know what a prophesy is? It is a message from God to His people (Deuteronomy 18, I believe).

That razzmatazz your so-called MOGs do for you all in your churches(world) have absolutely nothing to do with God or prophesy. What they do to entertain you in church fall under mind reading/mentalist nonsense that has nothing to do with What God commanded any of His actual followers to do.

Yes, Jesus Christ revealed information about the Samaritan woman, to the, Samaritan woman herself, but that was Jesus Christ(God's Avatar). That was not a prophesy... An example of prophesy is what Prophets of old say when they claim " thus says the Lord...", like in the Old Testament.

Jesus was not a prophet - He was not really a messenger of God since He was God's own word.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by jcross19: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Whatever it is, I call it mind-reading of some sort and yes, those tricks are common with magicians and psychics.

Fruit of the Spirit? You have never read the Bible for yourself, have you? There are gifts of the Spirit and NONE of them is what you described there. Your MOG is not of Jesus Christ... He is likely a magician of sorts masquerading and deceiving you all in the name of God.
keep quiet ! you don't know what you are even saying. op ask a question how did he do it , you are saying mind reading or can be done by magician answer the question. now Jesus told the woman of Samaria that He saw beside the well what happened to her in the past! Angel of God appeared to Ananias told him about Paul before Paul came to him. it's possible even in the bible they called them seer or prophet.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by jcross19: 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Buliwyf:

Guy what's the name of the church and where is the location. Someone will go there and confirm the ability of the fake pastor.
I just laugh ! how old are you? have you be warned or prophesied by mad person before? He can be fake but still there are genuine ones out there!!!.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by jcross19: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Lol... I am fine with you thinking me an atheist.

The last thing I ever want to be is "Normal" for you or anyone because "Normal" does not even come close to making the cut, as far as Jesus Christ is concerned. No, He demands you step out beyond 'Normal' in order to become His follower!
you are not making sense by denying the power of God!!.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
jcross19:
keep quiet ! you don't know what you are even saying. op ask a question how did he do it , you are saying mind reading or can be done by magician answer the question. now Jesus told the woman of Samaria that He saw beside the well what happened to her in the past! Angel of God appeared to Ananias told him about Paul before Paul came to him. it's possible even in the bible they called them seer or prophet.

Ananias knew about Saul of Tarsus before He was sent to heal Him. God did not send Him the ability to read Saul's mind. He sent him to a man whose reputation was well-known to all of the Christians.

Do not let these mentalists/mind-readers/psychics continue to deceive you while you continue to desperately seek ways to defend them.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
jcross19:
you are not making sense by denying the power of God!!.
What power of God do I deny?

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by sharrp: 2:42am On Aug 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

Nawa o... How people choose to be mugus in these times really surprises me.
These same pastors that couldn't predict coronavirus?

It's really funny when a random person on the internet calls someone like me mugu. Funny thing is you did not even answer the question nor even say anything remotely close to it . Can't take someone who can't read to understand serious
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by sharrp: 2:48am On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Ananias knew about Saul of Tarsus before He was sent to heal Him. God did not send Him the ability to read Saul's mind. He sent him to a man whose reputation was well-known to all of the Christians.

Do not let these mentalists/mind-readers/psychics continue to deceive you while you continue to desperately seek ways to defend them.
I like how you pointed out this to dispute his claims . How come Isaiah, and all the prophet could foresee the coming of Jesus . How come they all could predict the fall of Jerusalem to Babylon . You're either a Jehovah witness or something
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by sharrp: 2:49am On Aug 09, 2020
Buliwyf:

The name of the church is voice of grace evangelical ministries . Located at agip-adageorge link road , Port Harcourt , rivers state
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by sharrp: 2:53am On Aug 09, 2020
LordReed:

Look up cold reading and check YouTube for Darren Brown.

Bro did you even read the point where I described myself . You're basically talking to someone who understands rienman hypothesis to an extent . I've watched those stuffs lots of times
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by sharrp: 2:56am On Aug 09, 2020
0temSapien:

Where in my write up did you see where I said I filled any form or prayer request . Intelligent people don't assume stuffs
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by sharrp: 3:01am On Aug 09, 2020
J111333:
..."During my first day in the church , the pastor pointed me out , I can out and he described my issues for me almost as specific as I would know it. He called other first timers and described stuffs lik the kind of business you do , your name , the location he is seeing you in which 90% of the time turns out to be where the said person lives."...

...and someone invited you just as some others most likely invited the other "first timers" too.

Medical Lab graduate indeed. undecided

Reason why I really don't interact on places like this . A lot if you here are just daft and always assume scenarios and then sound like you're actually smart ��. The thing the pastor told me off , even my friend does not know . Only I and my dad . I don't leave with my parents and that my friend is yet to see my dad or even speak to him . So you're actually saying the people that invited each person all told the problems of the people they invited to the pastor ��. What about people that walked in by themselves .
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Buliwyf: 5:39am On Aug 09, 2020
jcross19:
I just laugh ! how old are you? have you be warned or prophesied by mad person before? He can be fake but still there are genuine ones out there!!!.

Lol sorry o. Mad man has prophesied to you? LMAO. And it came to pass? Or you just met a mad man rambling and your screwed religious mind calls it a prophecy. I repeat it's all fake. No one can do that consistently. It's a all guesswork and a bit of luck or outright scam.

I am sure you are one of those guys that used to believe a mad man can give them the winning numbers for a lotto ticket. Where are they all today? Just another fake urban legend that fizzled out quickly in reality. Lol mad man prophesying to this guy. What a stupid claim. And he thinks that makes him matured and experienced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Annual Convention Is Here – Theme : Jesus / Christianity Is Not Fully Based On Bible Alone / Would The World End This September ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.