Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This (2673 Views)

Satan Is Locked During Ramadan..a Reason For Atheist To Repent. / Question For Atheist. / Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by LordReed(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Buliwyf:

Words of an empty man. SMH. I am laughing about the joke you call a profile. I showed a friend yesterday and he was also laughing at you. The shameful thing is that you had to expose yourself because of ego. No real achievements just noise. A bug bounty hunter with no proof of any bug bounty claimed anywhere just boasts and claims on his profile like the claims you are making on this thread. Only a person with low intelligence will assume his internet profile will be very impressive to someone he doesn't know.

If you actually dedicate the time you spend on boasting about being a bounty hunter on your profile to actually showing proof of the bug bounties, you won't be needing to look for spiritual help on Tuesdays from a charlatan and then coming here to lie about it because you are hoping desperately that whatever the charlatan has prophesied to you will actually happen.

You should change your name to Bullwhip, see flogging. LoL
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Brachaa:
[/b]
Huh?? shocked shocked shocked..
Is it natural or you got it from a magician? Hmm...
Remember how I told you that the Deeper Lifers thought I was possessed as a child cause even then they could not get me to believe their lies. Yes, it all just seemed too hard to believe..no matter how much I tried and I tried.

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Remember how I told you that the Deeper Lifers thought I was possessed as a child cause even then they could not get me to believe their lies. Yes, it all just seemed too hard to believe..no matter how much I tried and I tried.

Lol... grin grin you eh??... Your matter tire person.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Brachaa:

Lol... grin grin you eh??... Your matter tire person.
So. I just hope yours is a pure one from God. grin
Where's our guy? He ran away or what? I didn't hear from him again.
He is definitely the one who did that to me even back then. I remember one of the questions I asked was why I was so different in the way I processed existence and reality in general... His answer confirmed it was His idea from the start-He showed me how far back too
At first I didn't know how to react to the answer I got. cheesy
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
He is definitely the one who did that to me even back then. I remember one of the questions I asked was why I was so different in the way I processed existence and reality in general... His answer confirmed it was His idea from the start-He showed me how far back too
At first I didn't know how to react to the answer I got. cheesy
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Brachaa:

Hmm... Was it when you had that experience where you couldn't move or talk of your own accord? You mentioned that in one of your comments.
Nah! I have "an experience" like every day... grin

I can write books on them but...i am just trying to get through to the other side of where I seem to be right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Nah! I have "an experience" like every day... grin

I can write books on them but...i am just trying to get through to the other side of where I seem to be right now.

Wow... Interesting.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by iamdannyfc(m): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2020
femmyapson:

Not brain twister, I will explain what A B C means.
There is something u don't know.. When someone with a gift with prophecy ask you question and you reply. that reply you give. is like a KEY to open the locked door to ur secrets and past. Things about you will start appearing to them. sometimes in form of voice or comes as a feeling.. I might hear the sentence "two trees without fruit" the utterance will come and i will interprete it as someone without a child. Then I will ask do you have a child, then the person will say no.. what is 2? then she might say two years in marriage without a child.. Its the same way i was asking you maybe you have stayed in north before. you said no. and i said its only north that has a dry land with no water area..more like a desert.A plant harldy grow in a desert. It means someone grow up lacking two parents training.more like no or single parenting things

The prophetic is a realm. there are levels.. There are people with gift of prophecy(they might not even be a Christian or be d greatest sinner alive) but yet they can see things abt fiffle.(fiffle past n present).. .

There is a level where you operate in d office of a prophet. In this level some of them are prophet from birth and some are imparted by another prophet to carry the prophetic mantle. this people see things about you in a big screen. they don't have to interpret what they hear, they see what they are to say. Sometimes they see angels telling them what they are to tell you.
In this level, they see fiffle past and present, and even fortell events to happen and they can command things to happen and it will according to their words..

the last level is people that has become the gift of prophecy. This is so rare.
they no longer operate with the gift or in the office but they have become the gift and the office of prophet themselves. this kind of people, when you move too close to them maybe 6metre, you will start prophesying...If u bump into them , you start prophesying. When they move into a gathering, all the people present there will start prophesying immediately.
You are not hearing anything, it's called cold reading.
I can do that too, anybody can.
If you can read people's life, there is no point in asking question so as to filter your vague prediction you might have made

1 Like

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 10:19am On Aug 12, 2020
iamdannyfc:
You are not hearing anything, it's called cold reading. I can do that too.
mtshw
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by iamdannyfc(m): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2020
femmyapson:

mtshw
You need to stop decieving yourself.

If you can read people's life, there is no point in asking question so as to filter the initial vague prediction.

Maybe you need to start reading books about mentalism to know how it works.
You can start with any book that is written by derren brown

2 Likes

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
iamdannyfc:

You need to stop decieving yourself.

If you can read people's life, there is no point in asking question so as to filter the initial vague prediction.

Maybe you need to start reading books about mentalism to know how it works.
You can start with any book that is written by derren brown
mtshw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! / I Will Never Marry A Catholic. / List Of Churches And Their Stand On Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.