Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,044 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This (2669 Views)

Satan Is Locked During Ramadan..a Reason For Atheist To Repent. / Question For Atheist. / Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Brachaa:

But you didn't get the first one na.

Ok... Tell me about my last relationship
get keh...its not guessing na....i asked cos its only north dat has dry land more lyk no water area tin...
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Brachaa:

But you didn't get the first one na.

Ok... Tell me about my last relationship
its all abt u..when someone is kinda selfish n manipulative at same tym..wat is d essence wen dere is no affection from d female part..trust me it wil has to crash...u seems religious but not truthful, be truthful at least ur religion tells u to do that
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
femmyapson:

Are you a Christian? or JW?
Read 1Corinthians14. Read it all and note verse 24 n 25
I am not a pastor, but I can correctly tell you things about your life. its a gift.
You know what? I change my mind.. Please go ahead and tell me about my life. I want to sample this gift of yours after all.

I am bored, wow me!

1 Like

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
femmyapson:

its all abt u..when someone is kinda selfish n manipulative at same tym..wat is d essence wen dere is no affection from d female part..trust me it wil has to crash...u seems religious but not truthful, be truthful at least ur religion tells u to do that

Lol... Not true.

I'm not a religious person but a true Christian.

About my past relationship you're a bit right about me being selfish but all that's changed now.

Manipulative?? Mmm... In a good way I'll say. As for the other things you said, not true about me.

More like you're guessing based on how girls behave generally..

Ok next, the nature of my job.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You know what? I change my mind.. Please go ahead and tell me about my life. I want to sample this gift of yours after all.

I am bored, wow me!

Lol... Kobojunkie you too grin grin hahahahahaaa. okeydokey!!
Following all the way cheesy
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Brachaa:

Lol... Kobojunkie you too grin grin hahahahahaaa. okeydokey!!
Following all the way cheesy
There is nothing else to do now. So make im WOW me with his "secret powers".

I told you earlier, I know of many magicians who have that "secret power" too. Even the slave girl that dogged Paul when he was in Philippi had such a power too, until Paul cast the demon out of her!

I do have superpowers of my own too.

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
Brachaa:

Lol... Not true.

I'm not a religious person but a true Christian.

About my past relationship you're a bit right about me being selfish but all that's changed now.

Manipulative?? Mmm... In a good way I'll say. As for the other things you said, not true about me.

More like you're guessing based on how girls behave generally..

Ok next, the nature of my job.
i dont even know you are a girl until now..im sensing from your spirit and not even gender..tell me wich part is wrong
not religious and a true Christian indeed.
A and B are both genders, and know each other
C is an opposite gender.
C is into A and later B .C intentionally got to B to prove a point to A. Is C a true christain?
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I am bored, wow me!
Abeg ayam not an entertainer..Thank You
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
femmyapson:

Abeg ayam not an entertainer..Thank You
you actually believe you are not another"entertainer"? Give it a whirl then! Tell me about my life and show me that you are not.

1 Like

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
you actually believe you are not another"entertainer"? Give it a whirl then! Tell me about my life and show me that you are not.
Sorry, it doesn't work that way
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
femmyapson:

i dont even know you are a girl until now..im sensing from your spirit and not even gender..tell me wich part is wrong
C is an opposite gender.
C is into A and later B .C intentionally got to B to prove a point. Is C a true christain?
Oooh! Is he describing a love-triangle?

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
femmyapson:

Sorry, it doesn't work that way
How does it work then?

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
How does it work then?
You seems not to believe in things as this..so why give it a test since you don't believe..Besyds you type like a bot coupled with d pic u attach to ur posts. are u sure u re not a robot
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
femmyapson:

You seems not to believe in things as this..so why give it a test since you don't believe..Besyds you type like a bot coupled with d pic u attach to ur posts. are u sure u re not a robot
You don't read responses, do you? What have I been saying all this while? Where do you get that don't believe there are those who have ability to see things or read people? Heck, I spoke of persons like Chris Angel and David Blaine, did I not?

You read me and what you get is a bot or a robot? Really? undecided

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You don't read responses, do you? What have I been saying all this while? Where do you get that don't believe there are those who have ability to see things or read people? Heck, I spoke of persons like Chris Angel and David Blaine, did I not?

You read me and what you get is a bot or a robot? Really? undecided
I am not a magician. dont compare me with all dis fiffle abeg .
what do you want to know..
choose
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
femmyapson:
I am not a magician. dont compare me with all dis fiffle abeg .
what do you want to know..
choose
You said you could tell me about my life. I am all eyes for this one.

1 Like

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You said you could tell me about my life. I am all eyes for this one.
choose..
what part of your life should I talk about
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
femmyapson:
choose..
what part of your life should I talk about
What parts are there?

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
There is nothing else to do now. So make im WOW me with his "secret powers".

I told you earlier, I know of many magicians who have that "secret power" too. Even the slave girl that dogged Paul when he was in Philippi had such a power too, until Paul cast the demon out of her!

I do have superpowers of my own too.

Lol... You're funny...

Ow! You got super powers too? Tell me about it if you dont mind.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
femmyapson:

C is an opposite gender.
C is into A and later B .C intentionally got to B to prove a point to A. Is C a true christain?

Why have you suddenly turned it to a brain twister?

Ok, so I gave you a clue now about my gender??...
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Oooh! Is he describing a love-triangle?

Hahahahahahaaaa... I can't stop laughing. Mehnnn...

I can't even make out that formula.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
femmyapson:

Aaah hahahahahahaaaa... Kobojunkie a bot? Hehehehe...

He is flesh and blood biko. Tell him about himself grin grin
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Brachaa:

Why have you suddenly turned it to a brain twister?

Ok, so I gave you a clue now about my gender??...
Not brain twister, I will explain what A B C means.
There is something u don't know.. When someone with a gift with prophecy ask you question and you reply. that reply you give. is like a KEY to open the locked door to ur secrets and past. Things about you will start appearing to them. sometimes in form of voice or comes as a feeling.. I might hear the sentence "two trees without fruit" the utterance will come and i will interprete it as someone without a child. Then I will ask do you have a child, then the person will say no.. what is 2? then she might say two years in marriage without a child.. Its the same way i was asking you maybe you have stayed in north before. you said no. and i said its only north that has a dry land with no water area..more like a desert.A plant harldy grow in a desert. It means someone grow up lacking two parents training.more like no or single parenting things

The prophetic is a realm. there are levels.. There are people with gift of prophecy(they might not even be a Christian or be d greatest sinner alive) but yet they can see things abt fiffle.(fiffle past n present).. .

There is a level where you operate in d office of a prophet. In this level some of them are prophet from birth and some are imparted by another prophet to carry the prophetic mantle. this people see things about you in a big screen. they don't have to interpret what they hear, they see what they are to say. Sometimes they see angels telling them what they are to tell you.
In this level, they see fiffle past and present, and even fortell events to happen and they can command things to happen and it will according to their words..

the last level is people that has become the gift of prophecy. This is so rare.
they no longer operate with the gift or in the office but they have become the gift and the office of prophet themselves. this kind of people, when you move too close to them maybe 6metre, you will start prophesying...If u bump into them , you start prophesying. When they move into a gathering, all the people present there will start prophesying immediately.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by sharrp: 1:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Buliwyf:

Good. I will ask my friends in PH to confirm this nonsense fake story.

Please do , I only attend that church on Tuesdays . So you can tell them to
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by sharrp: 1:10am On Aug 10, 2020
Buliwyf:

Nobody cares what you are or were. What I care about is that your story is horseshit. And you haven't brought any proof beyond your claim here. Nobody takes you seriously until you bring irrefutable proof beyond claims. Anything aside that, you are either gullible or a liar or both. You will need more than wild claims to convince anyone.

By the way, a Google assesible profile is not a sign of intelligence either. Self promotion does not equate intelligence. Half-witted bimbos on Instagram have bigger social media presence. You are really making me laugh. If you know who some of the people you are chatting on Nairaland is, you will hide that your profile that isn't a proof of anything.

As a matter of fact, the way you boast about your intelligence and knowledge and assume my maths teacher couldn't possibly know what you know gives me a clear estimation of your intelligence. And trust me, it isn't much. You are clearly overcompensating for your perceived inadequacies.

Same way your comments on other threads made me know the level of knowledge you possess . It's actually a waste of time going back and forth with you . Prolly drooling over what Google showed you when you Googled me ��
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=femmyapson post=92643930]
Not brain twister, I will explain what A B C means.
There is something u don't know.. When someone with a gift with prophecy ask you question and you reply. that reply you give. is like a KEY to open the locked door to ur secrets and past. Things about you will start appearing to them. sometimes in form of voice or comes as a feeling.. I might hear the sentence "two trees without fruit" the utterance will come and i will interprete it as someone without a child. Then I will ask do you have a child, then the person will say no.. what is 2? then she might say two years in marriage without a child.. Its the same way i was asking you maybe you have stayed in north before. you said no. and i said its only north that has a dry land with no water area..more like a desert.A plant harldy grow in a desert. It means someone grow up lacking two parents training.more like no or single parenting things

The prophetic is a realm. there are levels.. There are people with gift of prophecy(they might not even be a Christian or be d greatest sinner alive) but yet they can see things abt fiffle.(fiffle past n present).. .

There is a level where you operate in d office of a prophet. In this level some of them are prophet from birth and some are imparted by another prophet to carry the prophetic mantle. this people see things about you in a big screen. they don't have to interpret what they hear, they see what they are to say. Sometimes they see angels telling them what they are to tell you.
In this level, they see fiffle past and present, and even fortell events to happen and they can command things to happen and it will according to their words..

the last level is people that has become the gift of prophecy. This is so rare.
they no longer operate with the gift or in the office but they have become the gift and the office of prophet themselves. this kind of people, when you move too close to them maybe 6metre, you will start prophesying...If u bump into them , you start prophesying. When they move into a gathering, all the people present there will start prophesying immediately.[/quote

Hmm ...
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 4:45am On Aug 10, 2020
Brachaa:
Lol... You're funny... Ow! You got super powers too? Tell me about it if you dont mind.
I do indeed. They are not the best to have at all because when you can see through everyone's BS, it's not fun at all. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 4:48am On Aug 10, 2020
Brachaa:
Hmm ...
That's really all you have to say?

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 4:50am On Aug 10, 2020
sharrp:
Same way your comments on other threads made me know the level of knowledge you possess . It's actually a waste of time going back and forth with you . Prolly drooling over what Google showed you when you Googled me ��

Mentalism, mind reading and the art of getting inside your head

Here....
Mind Reading
Empathic Accuracy

[i]Humans cannot literally read the minds of others, but can create mental models so as to effectively intuit people's thoughts and feelings. This is known as empathic accuracy, and it involves “reading” cues telegraphed by the words, emotions, and body language of another person.

Most people are able to read others to some degree, but those on the autism spectrum or individuals afflicted with psychotic disorders may struggle to discern the emotions or social cues of others.

Often, knowing our own mind and motivations is challenging enough, let alone the minds of strangers or even relatives, friends, or partners. In relationships, many people make the critical mental mistake of overestimating a partner or family member's ability to read their own thoughts, assuming that anyone who knows them well should also know what they think or feel, even if they haven't said it out loud.[/i]https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/mind-reading
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Buliwyf: 6:19am On Aug 10, 2020
sharrp:

Words of an empty man. SMH. I am laughing about the joke you call a profile. I showed a friend yesterday and he was also laughing at you. The shameful thing is that you had to expose yourself because of ego. No real achievements just noise. A bug bounty hunter with no proof of any bug bounty claimed anywhere just boasts and claims on his profile like the claims you are making on this thread. Only a person with low intelligence will assume his internet profile will be very impressive to someone he doesn't know.

If you actually dedicate the time you spend on boasting about being a bounty hunter on your profile to actually showing proof of the bug bounties, you won't be needing to look for spiritual help on Tuesdays from a charlatan and then coming here to lie about it because you are hoping desperately that whatever the charlatan has prophesied to you will actually happen.

1 Like

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
That's really all you have to say?

grin grin

Huh?
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I do indeed. They are not the best to have at all because when you can see through everyone's BS, it's not fun at all. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Huh?? shocked shocked shocked..

Is it natural or you got it from a magician? Hmm...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastors Kill 'witch Children' In Akwa Ibom? / Christianity And Pagan Ideas. / A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.